Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] Gluon - The first STRATIS Flagship, Verified ICO 🚀 - page 50. (Read 7253 times)

Activity: 520
Merit: 500
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Do you have a bounty campaign e.g. social media, telegram, signature, etc? I love how it was presented, it's neat and the idea is unique. One of the ICO's that I look forward at investing.
It is also very important for me to find out the answer to this question! I just have an empty place for the signature. Very interesting project and I want to participate and will invest in it too
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
First ICO on Stratis platform is here! Guys we are all on the verge of a new era in the blockchain industry. The era of Stratis. Sleeping giant opening his eyes  Cool Cool Cool

Yes it is.  We are very grateful to have partnered with Stratis.  Their platform compliments our product and services perfect.  We're all very excited to bring this to the market and our wonderful supporters.  Thank you
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
Great!  I think it is the first Stratis ICO, isn't it?
Yes, it's first and long awaited ICO Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
First ICO on Stratis platform is here! Guys we are all on the verge of a new era in the blockchain industry. The era of Stratis. Sleeping giant opening his eyes  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
Great!  I think it is the first Stratis ICO, isn't it?
Activity: 196
Do you have a bounty campaign e.g. social media, telegram, signature, etc? I love how it was presented, it's neat and the idea is unique. One of the ICO's that I look forward at investing.
Merit: 1
Welcome!   My name is Chris and I'm part of the Gluon team.  I'm the director of Marketing.  I'm also heavily involved in testing and product development.  We're very excited for all of you to join us during this process.  We look forward to answering any questions you have.  I can honestly say that I'm thrilled to be involved with such an amazing team.  Thank you for all your support. 

Chris
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Here it is - the long awaited ICO on Stratis! Congratulations to the team Gluon with the right choice of platforms for ICO. The implementation of the idea of your project feel particularly strong in business with large fleet of vehicles. Because as far as I understand the system when connected to the vehicle and reading and transferring data to the cloud will allow, after analysis of historical data of similar vehicles to predict the damage indirectly. I hope the team will publish a white paper and perhaps the technical description of the system.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Hello, I am responsible for Gluon product development and server set up. I have extensive experience in designing and implementing scalable enterprise applications in financial and payment domain.
Gluon + Stratis perfect combination
Activity: 17
Thank for the positive replies!

Private sale application is open already.

ICO expected to be 3rd or 4th week of Feb.
Activity: 43
Congrats devs, I have been with stratis since its own ICO, definitely support you and wish good luck, at what stage is your ICO now pre-sale or private sale maybe?
We have started taking applications for our Private Sale which is set to begin shortly. The link for the Private Sale registration is www.gluon.com/privatesale
Activity: 43
Hello to all, I am responsible for Gluon product development and have extensive experience in designing, securing and  implementing enterprise applications in financial and payment domain. We are excited to bring Gluon on Stratis platform and be part of this wonderful community.
Activity: 17
Hi everyone, I'm part of the Gluon team R&D, and involved in the embedded technology communicating with the vehicles connecting them to the world. We are bringing to life a game changing product and ecosystem for the automotive world! please read up on us in the links above, and join our community.
I'll be happy to try to adress tech questions relating to the areas I am involved in.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
Congrats devs, I have been with stratis since its own ICO, definitely support you and wish good luck, at what stage is your ICO now pre-sale or private sale maybe?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
I heard about this project a couple of months ago. As I expected it will be stratis year. By the way, soon they will announce another ICO on the stratis platform .
Devs, how can I contribute? Do I  need to install stratis wallet first or what's the manual for participating? Hope I'll get response. Thanks.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
see the announcement and the website is interesting i read the roadmap and it is very good, i will waitting to whitepaper
Activity: 434
Awesome, I waited this event, hurray! For me it is one of the most anticipated events of the year! I did not even read the WP and already eager to take part in the ICO, when I can do it?
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Great news! When will be held ICO? I don't see the dates neither here nor on the website.
Pages:
Jump to: