Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Gnosis [GNS] POW/POS Hybrid - Anon EM/Stealth Addressing - Scrypt - page 13. (Read 56594 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Can someone please confirm .. does the arb bot included with this coin work? I haven't been following this coin at all so I have no idea what the story is with it, but the arb bot looks interesting?
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
So where are we then? Bear Trap? ^^^

I think we around take off imo.

Dev is still adding new stuff to the bot, he's working on more exchanges and is gonna work on autotrading from what I understand.

GNS is one bag I keep filling up.
Activity: 143
Quark it up!
This coins has a lot of:

That's a good sign

So where are we then? Bear Trap? ^^^
This coins has a lot of:

That's a good sign
My predictions were that Im buying cheap
Activity: 56

Travis, anything you post from here on out will be deleted. I'm sick of you trolling. Don't invest in my coin. I don't want you or anyone like you around.
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
honestly if the bot works as designed the price wouldn't matter and will rally automatically.

Dev just deliver and the rest will be fine.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
Hi Dev. Plz tell me more about status of members(Silver,Gold in OP).What are the advantages it gives?
If your Bronze, All you can do it place manual trades, no automatic trading. Just manual trades on the exchanges
If your Silver, You can pick one exchange and auto trade the coin of your picking on the one exchanges.
If your Gold you will have access to all the features, You will be able to auto trade one coin on multiple exchanges.
I have been bugged about making the app trade multiple coins, and I like this idea. But right now it will only be one coin. In the future it will probably change.
If i right understand its about your trading bot? What a status i have now if i bought CGNS on 0.5BTC on higher price that now? And i must hold it on my own wallet or can hold it on exchanges wallet?
Hi Dev. Plz tell me more about status of members(Silver,Gold in OP).What are the advantages it gives?
If your Bronze, All you can do it place manual trades, no automatic trading. Just manual trades on the exchanges
If your Silver, You can pick one exchange and auto trade the coin of your picking on the one exchanges.
If your Gold you will have access to all the features, You will be able to auto trade one coin on multiple exchanges.
I have been bugged about making the app trade multiple coins, and I like this idea. But right now it will only be one coin. In the future it will probably change.
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
I wouldn't still be here if this was a scam, or working on the application if it was a scam. If I dumped all my coins, I wouldn't be working on the application, there would be no incentive for me to do so. Think before you ask stupid questions travis and sputnik.
Activity: 430
im holding around 1%. If the trade bot pans out it should do well. We shall see. Im not convinced its a scam though. Price is probably due to people with weak hands.
Yes people have figured out this is a fail scammer dev, why the price keeps failing.  He had to create a moderated thread to try and hide all the shady shit this coin has done.

Scammer? I moderated this thread because I'm sick of people coming making stupid accusations on things they have no idea about. Who did I scam? The price isn't falling, its been stable around 150-200, I haven't done anything shady, I'v told everyone about the premine, and its still there. Its worth like 1BTC, you seriously going to cry over that?
This forum is pure toxicity and everyone knows the level of stupidity on these forums, Travis is a perfect example of that. Clearly having zero knowledge about arbitrage in general and spouting nonsense on this thread about it.

I'm on the IRC every day answering questions, I answer people the day they msg me on the threads with questions and I respond to all the emails within a day.
Activity: 294
Prerequisite check for system component Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 (x86 and x64) failed with the following error message:
"Installation of the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 is not supported on this operating system. Contact your application vendor."
hm... Huh
what did i do wrong
Activity: 251
I think that many peoples are here to see(me first),but what we are looking at didn't let us believe in the project BUT it dose mean nothing,Now is up to the dev after past experience to show his work..if it is in there,money will arrive,don t worry..
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Yes people have figured out this is a fail scammer dev, why the price keeps failing.  He had to create a moderated thread to try and hide all the shady shit this coin has done.
Either way the price will be the same, now or later for people who want to use the bot. Regardless of the GNS price, thats the only thing that matters.
Pages:
Jump to: