Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [GOATCoin] Greatest Of All Time | SHA-256 | Rewards active users | Rare - page 11. (Read 36091 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
New twitter giveaway! Go look mates. Ps DO NOT POST YOUR ADDRESS IN THIS THREAD.
But a dedicated website?! No?! Why?!

Websites are totally not needed. With the new release of coins, websites started coming to get people to take them serious mate. We don't want to look like a poser. A website will be launching soon though mate
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
But a dedicated website?! No?! Why?!
GOAT needs a proper Exchange.

It will come, cryptsy has already told me that they are actively looking at a GOAT and considering adding it mate
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Agree. I solo mined 80 Goats, but cant do anything with them right now.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
GOAT needs a proper Exchange.
So I assume it was not me, since my name is the same.  lol
Some of us are not on there all that often.

I notify the people, being on isn't a problem mate. Send me your address in a PM.

I'm FiatKiller on there also. Are you saying I won?

No you didn't, but I'll donate
Activity: 378

I notify the people, being on isn't a problem mate. Send me your address in a PM.

I'm FiatKiller on there also. Are you saying I won?

Did you PM the winner?

It was all done through twitter. The winner was tweeted but has failed to give me an address so far. He has a few more hours before a new number is drawn mate
Did you PM the winner?
Activity: 22
We will see an exchange soon from my own predictions (and nothing more).  In the mean time I tell folks to build up interest.  Carts, games, faucet's, blogs, fan sites.

I totally agree with you mate

If you follow us on twitter go retweet the tweet for a chance to win 50 blocks worth of GOATCoin (30coins)!
Our username is @GOATCoin

Retweeted @johannes82

A winner has already been selected. They are yet to claim so I might have to redraw but we will see mate

Cool thanks mate Smiley
We will see an exchange soon from my own predictions (and nothing more).  In the mean time I tell folks to build up interest.  Carts, games, faucet's, blogs, fan sites.

I totally agree with you mate

If you follow us on twitter go retweet the tweet for a chance to win 50 blocks worth of GOATCoin (30coins)!

Retweeted @johannes82

A winner has already been selected. They are yet to claim so I might have to redraw but we will see mate
Activity: 22

Retweeted @johannes82
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Any way to see what the global hashrate is?  I'm still breaking blocks solo on an AntMiner USB @ 1.8 Gh/s, which is kind of cool, I think the fast diff retarget helps but even then I'll still pull a 50K+ hash out every once in a while.  Just curious.

Not sure mate but I think it's just the fast difficulty re target that's allowing you to find blocks Smiley Enjoy it while you can!
Activity: 58
Any way to see what the global hashrate is?  I'm still breaking blocks solo on an AntMiner USB @ 1.8 Gh/s, which is kind of cool, I think the fast diff retarget helps but even then I'll still pull a 50K+ hash out every once in a while.  Just curious.
Ah, yes. I guess my money interpretation filter was overactive.  lol
you're thinking too hard mate Smiley Wink
Pages:
Jump to: