Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [GOATCoin] Greatest Of All Time | SHA-256 | Rewards active users | Rare - page 9. (Read 36089 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Well, he answered  that i would btter ask developers, because they know  bitcoin/goatcoin    system better.

GOATCoin, can you help me here?=)

Just like bitcoin, GOATCoin can't be reversed mate
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Well, he answered  that i would btter ask developers, because they know  bitcoin/goatcoin    system better.

GOATCoin, can you help me here?=)
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
Fuuuuuuuuuu
I  just  sent my 25 Goats   to wrong  wallet ...what an idiot. I sent it to my DOGE wallet on allcoin...
Is there any way to get them back?
It has already confirmed status.

PM the allcoin.com guy, he seems to be helpful.
Activity: 434
Fuuuuuuuuuu
I  just  sent my 25 Goats   to wrong  wallet ...what an idiot. I sent it to my DOGE wallet on allcoin...
Is there any way to get them back?
It has already confirmed status.
IMO, 1 GOAT=1 LTC sound much more than acceptable.
GOAT is very rare coin.
Captian,exchange your GoatCoin @ https://www.allcoin.com/trade/goat_ltc

Liquidity is laughable. So what is current generally accepted price?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
WE NEED A NICE WEBSITE.

is there interested people to give money for a bounty for it ?

I can escrow for it, contact me !

GO GO GOATS
Activity: 49
hey guys not to be a nuisance, but ive been scrypt mingin for a while now, just got my first 2 x 336 mhs in mail today usb eruptors, and goat is the coin im after lol, can i haas some maybe?? Love the concept and going to expand into sha more

GLBSc113m8eKYNdrZnZLaDx8oUDRBfffYr

Great idea with the comm coin guys! Cheesy Grin Grin
Activity: 252
0x0a.nl operator
With an average of 4 blocks found per hour by the P2Pool network and a downtime of 3 hours on my pool http://goatcoin.p2p.0x0a.nl:22646, my miners missed out on about 12 blocks, or 7.2 GOAT. I'm going to try to make up for that by doing a sendmany to a snapshot of this URL:

Code:
GcsG3XFwLWsoodSosY8WuPucT4v5KUKyV9: 4.48438344
GbjNDhWc6pcnZKQUnjJ5jJUPfhpNy7NNT4: 0.89364372
GcprsUXyHEuvCwcZrb8XSzceK2CnKLqsqF: 0.54495684
GQuoJjvwWupgPm8kpcn7rm56bcCDpfvxaj: 0.54424752
GZq7sTPu7ZoGQu38X6yDaeC2MCUzKqrrPb: 0.53451096
GM8dVB9hHyKtfNuADzPjPCyAVcUgeNgMLa: 0.10003176
GMGV3nnvT8rteswqwLT5LDZh8MBRRYiMKW: 0.09822552

Transaction id: 7b7a445e49ad49233388b937cb05d186e9711130ca705da9d0204ab47f6e0e9c

I hope this helps.. Again, apologies to all miners!

Just messaged 0btc (the creator). He should get it fixed soon but for now there are two other pools you can use mate

Thanks for the message. By the time I got to it, it was back up -  no restart or anything. I'm going to dig through the logs to find out what happened.. Apologies for the downtime :[!

Thanks mate!
Activity: 252
0x0a.nl operator

Just messaged 0btc (the creator). He should get it fixed soon but for now there are two other pools you can use mate

Thanks for the message. By the time I got to it, it was back up -  no restart or anything. I'm going to dig through the logs to find out what happened.. Apologies for the downtime :[!

Update: P2Pool was set to Persist mode - which worked all up to the point that the node at coinminer.net disconnected at 09:54:46. When coinminer.net reconnected at 13:11:05, P2Pool had its network again and resumed work.

The Persist feature is there to make sure no forks happen in the P2Pool share system, by explicitly doing nothing until a network is formed by two or more connected nodes - but I obviously made a grave mistake in keeping that enabled. I've set it to false and restarted the pool so that this doesnt happen again.

For other node operators; as long as my pool is running and in the BOOTSTRAP_ADDRS, you can leave Persist enabled - though it wasnt distributing work to miners, it was still running. Setting it to false wouldn't necessarily be bad though.

Meow, Leaf, and Vert were all added just now on cryptsy. No GOATCoin mates, sorry. Not sure why, I messaged BitJohn but he didn't reply. Keep pushing please.

GOAT

GOAT,We need more people to support !!!!!! Wink

We have plenty of votes, we need more publicity!

You have been working hard, thank you!
Your address?I can give you 50 GOAT for publicity!so few....

Thank you mate! GPKLM56XowJ14QSJtjyZ5XkMxn56Z6Xqij

Completed

Thank you mate Grin Grin
Activity: 20
Meow, Leaf, and Vert were all added just now on cryptsy. No GOATCoin mates, sorry. Not sure why, I messaged BitJohn but he didn't reply. Keep pushing please.

GOAT

Completed

GOAT

Activity: 20

GOAT

GOAT

Thank you mate. The crazy part is I'm not mining and barely own any GOATCoin. I'm doing all this to make a statement mate. I plan on buying in on GOATCoin when it gets on an exchange Grin
Pages:
Jump to: