Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GOBYTE [GBX] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance, GoByte Pay - page 55. (Read 107190 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Can anyone explain why reward decreased so drastically over the last week or two for most NEOSCRIPT algorithms? Is this related to more people mining these coins/difficulty change or something else as looks a huge drop to be affected just by minners number/difficulty change? A week ago I was able to get 2coins of GBX and now can not get even 1coin. 

Dude, GBX went from $35 to $80 in a week. Of course difficulty will go up.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Can anyone explain why reward decreased so drastically over the last week or two for most NEOSCRIPT algorithms? Is this related to more people mining these coins/difficulty change or something else as looks a huge drop to be affected just by minners number/difficulty change? A week ago I was able to get 2coins of GBX and now can not get even 1coin. 
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Hey guys just wanted to ask if what OC are you using guys to mine GBX i'm start running my gtx 1080ti and the hash rate is  1690-1750 h/s
Do you have any good OC settings?
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
any dpos/pos plans on roadmap to attract smaller investors/build wider participatory community?

There are so many other options for masternode based coins that are POS/MN, if your looking for a coin to stake its not that hard, look around  Wink
Activity: 527
Merit: 13
any dpos/pos plans on roadmap to attract smaller investors/build wider participatory community?
No. We have other plans.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
You write anything that big, it must be true!
Hi. Why the MN rewards is reduced about 9,06 GBX/day? Dut to the current number of MNs? Because the annual reduction is about 8,33% Do you plan to control in some way the addition of new MNs to the network? Is there a limit?
Every time a masternode comes online, the time for your masternode to receive a reward of 7.5 (50% of current blockreward) takes more and more time.
The limit is the Max Coin Supply.

Is there also a maximum number of masternodes set in the current code?
Here, written bigger.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Hi. Why the MN rewards is reduced about 9,06 GBX/day? Dut to the current number of MNs? Because the annual reduction is about 8,33% Do you plan to control in some way the addition of new MNs to the network? Is there a limit?
Every time a masternode comes online, the time for your masternode to receive a reward of 7.5 (50% of current blockreward) takes more and more time.

Is there also a maximum number of masternodes set in the current code?
Activity: 399
Merit: 254
yes

timeout not helped  Huh

found a problem if any body  have same

https://github.com/KlausT/ccminer/issues/146
did it -
and crashed again
back to 388

no idea what is going on lol

other miners fine by the way

claymore and hsr miner

well i put comand in the bat file

timeout 40

let know if it help
ccminer.exe -a neoscrypt -o pool:port -u wallet -p c=GBX
This is how your *.bat file should look like.
did it -
and crashed again
back to 388

no idea what is going on lol

other miners fine by the way

claymore and hsr miner

well i put comand in the bat file

timeout 40

let know if it help
Hey guys

recently  mining on neoscrypt with 1060
ccminer crashes after stratum connection interrupted (like every 5 hours crashes )

mining on altminer. net gobyte token

gpu drivers 388.
win 10
klausT 8.15

first time got this problem

Ty 
Update your drivers.

Version:   390.65  WHQL
Release Date:   2018.1.8
Hey guys

recently  mining on neoscrypt with 1060
ccminer crashes after stratum connection interrupted (like every 5 hours crashes )

mining on altminer. net gobyte token

gpu drivers 388.
win 10
klausT 8.15

first time got this problem

Ty 
Hi, Dev! I have big problem...   my wallet.dat crashed but i have it and i have address and password. what I can do?
Restore it.
how I can restore it? I not have backups, only crashed wallet.dat.
GoByte wallet does automatic backups into the /gobytecore/backup/ folder.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
PrivateSend/shuffling thing looks like a nice idea. Is it innovative or is it already implemented somewhere?

Also, serious question:
When mining, you need to tick "reuse", untick "instantSend" and generate address by "RequsetPayment" ?
Activity: 261
Merit: 101
Hi, Dev! I have big problem...   my wallet.dat crashed but i have it and i have address and password. what I can do?
Restore it.
how I can restore it? I not have backups, only crashed wallet.dat.
Restore it.
Activity: 261
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: