Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GOBYTE [GBX] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance, GoByte Pay - page 80. (Read 107190 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 100
https://deeponion.org
Finally listed on what to mine Grin happy about this

can i please ask where u see this list ?
Activity: 364
I am also curious about signature campaign: posting daily is considering to only this forum or it's not?

only this forum
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Finally listed on what to mine Grin happy about this
Activity: 114
Activity: 46
I think things posted in this forum? You think so
What are you trying to say here? Nobody can understand it
Activity: 56
I think things posted in this forum? You think so
Activity: 560
I am also curious about signature campaign: posting daily is considering to only this forum or it's not?
Activity: 560
New screenshots of the GBX Android Wallet. Smiley
Is it based on some open source wallet or written from scratch?
Based on an open source wallet. The one made from scratch will be made in 2018 when we will search for new devs to expand our team.
In near future ,are we going to be able to send from GBX wallet to for example MEW?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
 Cheesy Today's day promises to be very good. I advise everyone to actively talk about the project in social networks and information resources. Participate in the life of the project more actively.
Activity: 169
When will the next round, by which I mean the second round, of signature campaign be started, dev? I missed the first one, so I would like to join the rest three rounds. Thanks for your time.

AFAIK, the signature campaign is already full.

I noticed the signature list was not 100 people yet. Is there a chance next? Thanks for your time.

Hi,

Enter into discord channel, https://discord.gg/mDAeFzT and ask to @hewwo

Regards.

Activity: 308
When will the next round, by which I mean the second round, of signature campaign be started, dev? I missed the first one, so I would like to join the rest three rounds. Thanks for your time.

I noticed the signature list was not 100 people yet. Is there a chance next? Thanks for your time.
Activity: 197
Currency is holding steady, my goal is to get at least 1000 for masternode. 
Won't be cheap! I wonder now how the guys who got their masternodes for 0.2 btc on auctions feel.
Activity: 420
Activity: 420

Activity: 787
Merit: 501
how many gbx can i gain really from a mn?
Activity: 120
The second day I continue to mine, it is stable. Very interesting project, very interesting features of the wallet and coins. Thank you developers.

I agree with you.
The price of GBX is low. I can mine a lot.
I belive the coin go to moon
Activity: 266
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
The second day I continue to mine, it is stable. Very interesting project, very interesting features of the wallet and coins. Thank you developers.
Activity: 345
Merit: 131
Currency is holding steady, my goal is to get at least 1000 for masternode. 
Activity: 416
Merit: 103

I like anti-ASIC algorithms, it will be fair

quite fair, control instamine somehow with it

Asic resistant coins are all well and good but how do you protect the coin from large mining farms?
Now there are many gpu mining farms and more being created as the gpu mining is becoming profitable.

Who is to say that, BitMain or any other ASIC manufacturers won't build new asics aimed at mining GPU algos?

I think the only reason they haven't done so yet is due to the extremely low prices when compared to SHA256, Scrypt and X11.
Pages:
Jump to: