Pages:
Author

Topic: [🔥ANN🔥] GOCHAIN - ETH-based smart contract blockchain: fast, secure, green - page 22. (Read 38110 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 1
i think its great idea, lovin it! invested in it with the currunt price, i see it go up in time def. i see progress of dev team and community also along with it brings faith in the business. very strong, keep up! sorry for my english!
Hello Epapprasut,
Thanks for Acknowledgment and praise, Really appreciate you.
Are you part of the community on Telegram?
And your english is fine.  Wink
I hope there is a bounty pool.
I only support this platform and give the best promotion on my social media. This was the success of this platform that I expected, this project was supported by an experienced team. naturally, I took part in the development of this project.
Hello MakNoz,
Sorry, but there is no bounty.
Thank you very much for your support and recommendations MakNoz.
Together, we can make GoChain a success!!!
Cheers!!
Hello
I am interested in this business because it could be a turning point when it will be realized. It'snecessary to help to promote it. A modest sum is sufficient to make it concrete
Hello lindheedent,
Thank you very much for your interest and support.
Feel free to follow GoChain on Twitter, Facebook, Medium, Reddit and also join the Telegram community as well.
Thank you once again, you are very much appreciated.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
i think its great idea, lovin it! invested in it with the currunt price, i see it go up in time def. i see progress of dev team and community also along with it brings faith in the business. very strong, keep up! sorry for my english!
Activity: 123
I hope there is a bounty pool.
I only support this platform and give the best promotion on my social media. This was the success of this platform that I expected, this project was supported by an experienced team. naturally, I took part in the development of this project.
Project seems very hot, I want to know, when the bounty campaign ended, your bounty idea looks very tempting, I try to look at the effect because of the best conditions provided by the team!
Hello Blaspirata,
There hasn't been any bounty.

But you can join the Telegram community to stay updated.
Gochain is a name unknown to many. maybe because I'm new to the profession. But the error still belongs to the project because it is not well known to attract people like me. The project needs better pr strategies.
Thank you very much for the concerns, advice and love towards GoChain, really appreciate you.
The team is taking great steps to this effect.
Seen this?

Activity: 199
Activity: 280
Hey GoChain fans!

In case you haven't been keeping up with recent news, let me tell you about TurboWallet.

TurboWallet is a new chat based way to send and receive $GO on Telegram -- in fact it's the easiest way to send and receive $GO! Just PM @turbowalletbot to get started.  Wink

For more details, check out this Medium post.
Activity: 199
Our friends at Job.com are having a special airdrop for GO holders, get the details here ✈️ 👉 https://bit.ly/2oNjavS

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*vuu-VPSRqIztHFBCmIo3jA.jpeg
Activity: 424
Merit: 100
Hello GoChainers,

Check out the Tweet of this Super happy GoChain fan.

Super happy I’ve got my swag bag from GoChain

Many thanks to you, TheRealMarieBTC you’re the best! Lots of peace and love
to everyone.

Devs are always active and show progress that look real hope. I don not care about the price for now, just hodl in long term. Hope to see success in this idea, yup
Thanks so much for your support, David Smiley Feel free to come and join in the discussion on Telegram.
Activity: 28
Devs are always active and show progress that look real hope. I don not care about the price for now, just hodl in long term. Hope to see success in this idea, yup
Activity: 424
Merit: 100
Good product, I think it is made by keeping future in the mind. It will be very helpful in the nearest future.

Thank you for supporting GoChain🙌
The Solaster team were with GoChain at the Health:Further Tokenising Health Summit 2018. Check out this article for more details. Wink

For all the latest updates on GoChain and friends, make sure to follow GoChain on Twitter.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
this coin is a GEM
Yeah, afaik this blockchain has nice support for ETH, so they can transfer much of the coding from eth to Gochain... also its energy efficient.
They promised 1 million transactions per seconds if i reckon.
Hey there xcajun21!

Actually, GoChain's TPS is currently of 1,300 - with plans to push it tenfold by Q2 2019 to 13,000!

You are more than welcome to join the community at the Telegram Group and get to know more!  Grin
Activity: 238
Good product, I think it is made by keeping future in the mind. It will be very helpful in the nearest future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Hey there community!

While we wait for GoChain to be listed on Binance after it won the 9th edition of the Community Coin of the Month, check out what CZ had to say about this month's competition!  Cool

Activity: 742
Merit: 252
this coin is a GEM
Yeah, afaik this blockchain has nice support for ETH, so they can transfer much of the coding from eth to Gochain... also its energy efficient.
They promised 1 million transactions per seconds if i reckon.
This plan has a promising future, because it will solve the problem of intermediaries in the financial market. This is very timely, especially in a blockchain space where there are no hard and fast rules. Follow the news.
Thank you very much for the support Michael.
Really appreciate you.

Also, please feel free to join us on Telegram where you can catch all the latest updates and also get in on the discussiom, would be really great to have you with us.
Pages:
Jump to: