Pages:
Author

Topic: [🔥ANN🔥] GOCHAIN - ETH-based smart contract blockchain: fast, secure, green - page 19. (Read 38110 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 0
GoChain announces our recent partnership with Esprezzo, a middleware platform allowing developers to build data-rich, secure applications without prior blockchain experience 🤓
👉 Read all about it here: https://medium.com/gochain/gochain-partners-with-esprezzo-expanding-tool-offerings-for-developers-c5d4524625e4

Activity: 994
Merit: 277
Activity: 424
Merit: 100
Gochain products in the field of a smart contract have the advantages of speed, better, smarter and stronger. This makes this project have a better vision than other smart contract products, how great this product offers 100x faster in transactions on the Gochain platform smart contract. Seeing a strong partner and a good team will make the Gochain perfect, maybe we should support this project to be successful.
Thank you so much for your support. The team has and are still forging many meaningful partnerships. If you know any project that should lift and shift to GoChain, do well to reach out to them too. Thanks
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Gochain products in the field of a smart contract have the advantages of speed, better, smarter and stronger. This makes this project have a better vision than other smart contract products, how great this product offers 100x faster in transactions on the Gochain platform smart contract. Seeing a strong partner and a good team will make the Gochain perfect, maybe we should support this project to be successful.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Activity: 14
Project seems very hot, I want to know, when the bounty campaign ended, your bounty idea looks very tempting, I try to look at the effect because of the best conditions provided by the team!
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
$GO Greener with GoChain!

✳️The ETH network has 60,104 pending tx/s
✳️This would take 2+ hours to clear at the current 6.9 tx/s
✳️GoChain could process those transactions in just 46 seconds, for a thousandth of a penny in gas fees, while also being at least 1000x greener! 🤓

Feeling hyped yet?
Make sure you also drop by GoChain's Telegram Group and join the discussion! 🙌🏽
GoChain AMA with CEO Jason Dekker & DB Crypto!

✅  Winner of Binance Community Coin 9
✅  Mainnet live
✅  Focus on decentralization, speed, energy consumption

Check it out here! ----> https://youtu.be/GH5Mv72JwPw
Activity: 259
Merit: 1
Invested in your business a pretty big sum of money, it looks amazing and I can’t wait for the creators to reveal even more ‘bout it. Кeep the good work! I'll sta tuned for your updates!
Glad you're excited with GoChain.
Thank you very much for the support and encouragement, You're appreciated.

Joined the Telegram group yet?
Activity: 259
Hello GoChainers!!

Have you seen the Table of comparisons put together by GoChain's CTO Travis Reeder?

Check it out here!!.

Also feel free to follow GoChain on Twitter so as to catch all the latest updates as they unfold.
Activity: 14
Invested in your business a pretty big sum of money, it looks amazing and I can’t wait for the creators to reveal even more ‘bout it. Кeep the good work! I'll sta tuned for your updates!
Activity: 140
Newcomer GoChain is starting to make some noise in the blockchain community, claiming to solve the Ethereum scaling problem with immediacy, while allowing anyone currently using Ethereum to seamlessly transfer to the GoChain network without making any code changes (thus providing “backward compatibility”). All Ethereum wallets and development tools are expected to be compatible with GoChain.

Thank you for your support!
You can find even more info about GoChain and their latest updates on their Medium!
Activity: 103
Merit: 6
A bunch of scammers that came over the crypto-verse, because they knew they could get away with it. This is another ShitCO that will be dead within a year. Just another copy and paste job.
Project has been available since mid February and only 36 BTCTalk pages???

ZelCash is the only project I recommend to anyone. Real devs, that get stuff done, based off of what the world needs. ZelCash will simplify crypto for EVERYONE.

zel.cash
Activity: 56
Gochain is a name unknown to many. maybe because I'm new to the profession. But the error still belongs to the project because it is not well known to attract people like me. The project needs better pr strategies.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Newcomer GoChain is starting to make some noise in the blockchain community, claiming to solve the Ethereum scaling problem with immediacy, while allowing anyone currently using Ethereum to seamlessly transfer to the GoChain network without making any code changes (thus providing “backward compatibility”). All Ethereum wallets and development tools are expected to be compatible with GoChain.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello
I am interested in this business because it could be a turning point when it will be realized. It'snecessary to help to promote it. A modest sum is sufficient to make it concrete
Activity: 424
Merit: 100
Once I was very interested to find out how the project will be run later, I think the vision and mission are also given very good indeed.
Thanks for supporting GoChain, please join the discussion on Telegram to bring you to speed with all the happenings about and around the Project.😊
Activity: 68
Once I was very interested to find out how the project will be run later, I think the vision and mission are also given very good indeed.
Check out this table of blockchain comparisons put together by our CTO Travis Reeder! 😏

👉 https://github.com/treeder/great-big-blockchain-comparison
Pages:
Jump to: