Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Gods Unchained - An ethereum game backed by Coinbase - page 4. (Read 21935 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 101
Game in which is used ethereum sounds great. But I can't clearly understand why it is needed to use blockchain in this game?

I think the best part is, you can actually own your cards and sell them or do whatever with them. Haven't seen anything like that in a digital game.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Game in which is used ethereum sounds great. But I can't clearly understand why it is needed to use blockchain in this game?
Activity: 392
I've long suspected online TCG's using skewed RNG. Is it possible to view your RNG contracts to make sure they're actually fair?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Are there any referral bonuses?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Do you guys consider crypto kitties to be competitors? Are there any more blockchain games that are more tcg based like GU?

Good question. I see a lot of stuff like crypto kitties, but they seem to be lacking in the actual gameplay department. It's like people are more interested in investing in it, than actually using it.
Activity: 150
Do you guys consider crypto kitties to be competitors? Are there any more blockchain games that are more tcg based like GU?
Activity: 182
You guys have a lot of good partnerships from what I've seen. Are there any more big ones in the works?
Activity: 185
So there's no ICO right? You guys are just selling cards to play the game with? I know the US SEC has been going really nuts lately with their definitions of securities, but there's no way they could label playing cards a security right??
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Are some of the artists known for their work on Hearthstone? I swear some of the styles look so familiar to me.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
What kind of advantages are there to being an early adopter with Gods Unchained?
Activity: 76
Is it possible to play without spending any money?
Activity: 116
Are there numbers on how many people have started playing GU?
Activity: 193
What role has Coinbase played in the production of Gods Unchained?
Activity: 116
how did you meet and get support from folks like Coinbase and the co-founder of Zynga? I am just interested in how you guys plan to get the word out

That's a great question. They must have very experienced people to have networks including such big names like that.
Activity: 56
how did you meet and get support from folks like Coinbase and the co-founder of Zynga? I am just interested in how you guys plan to get the word out
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Are there any major competitors for your project? I suspect there are. If so, how is this project better?
Activity: 154
How do you plan to market this game? I think it's a great idea, I am just interested in how you guys plan to get the word out.
Activity: 164
When will we be able to play this on mobile? This would be perfect to be able to play on your phone.
Activity: 248
How do you market something like this with so many of the biggest platforms all but declaring war on crypto projects?
Activity: 588
It's pretty incredible what you guys have been able to accomplish. Did you have advisors?

Justin Waldron (co-founder of Zynga) is an advisor, in addition to many streamers and pro players advising the game design.

Are any of the streamers and pro players well known? I know Kripparian is pretty popular with Hearthstone players.
Pages:
Jump to: