Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GOLD - First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold - page 2. (Read 30143 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1702
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
...What kind of growth potential you see in this token?

almost certain that GOLD token price will only rise with time and userbase should grow exponentially,

if we add that there is not much marketing being made and project is mostly advertised by spreading the word, many people still even haven't heard about crypto don't mention GOLD token, when real gold price will reach new highs many investors will start to look for easy way to invest and GOLD token will be the perfect solution for them because is easy to use and require no verification, there are no limitations, one can buy, sell, exchange any amount.

GOLD token is still not discovered and growth potential is unlimited.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Get Upto Date News Of Gold
Given that the Gold Rates itself have gone up significantly in last some years and many expert opinions claiming that for 2024 it might play range bound...

What kind of growth potential you see in this token?
legendary
Does anybody know what happened to their exchange? it shows no rates, how can i sell my gold token?

Digital Gold Marketplace https://gold.storage/en/market is operational again!

exchange, buy and sell GOLD token for BTC and ETH, no KYC/AML required

legendary
Does anybody know what happened to their exchange? it shows no rates, how can i sell my gold token?

No, I also don't know what is going on with Marketplace, is not operational at the moment

https://gold.storage/en/market

if there is an maintenance then this takes few days and is usually announced here,

let's wait for @GOLD_official respons to our comments
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
legendary
when it says backed by physical gold.  the investors wouldn't dive for that fact all because of a claim. especially when the storage is unknown and whoever holds the physical gold. people could be trading all year around not knowing the gold disappeared from the vault....

would be great if you first read about Digital Gold project and GOLD token, everything is explained in  opening post

physical gold from GOLD token is stored in one of most known bullion vaults:

https://www.bullionstar.com/myaccount/audit

and is audited in real time

https://gold.storage/en/audits

all info is publicly available, all is transparent, check provided links and if you have questions I will be happy to answer then and discuss GOLD token and Digital Gold project more deeply

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

GOLD is the first stablecoin with 100% liquidity. We have 7200 tokens secured with 7200 grams of gold in the vault. We are ready to redeem all tokens back at any time. If you know another token backed by gold with strong liquidity, please give us a link to that coin.

Digital Gold is token backed by physical gold. Digital Coin is not a gold mining facility. Please read the website and/or project description in the first post.
https://gold.storage (https://gold.storage)
Wow! I don't know that Gold is a stablecoin oh. And whenever gold is discussed I always discussed it as a natural resource or asset and not from the angle of cryptocurrency. If the Total number of token of gold is 7200 then the supply will be too small for investment for many. And I have not invested in this coin so I don't know how it works and the value of the coin. I normally see gold in trading view but I wasn't thinking that it was a coin.

Okay so the digital gold is with alongside with the digital gold then that means it is a Centralized project.

when it says backed by physical gold.  the investors wouldn't dive for that fact all because of a claim. especially when the storage is unknown and whoever holds the physical gold. people could be trading all year around not knowing the gold disappeared from the vault.

you'd only know when it's too late to sell.
who could you trust in this time of crisis when every government today wants to steal money from its citizens. stablecoins can even be frozen.
Activity: 700
Merit: 577
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

GOLD is the first stablecoin with 100% liquidity. We have 7200 tokens secured with 7200 grams of gold in the vault. We are ready to redeem all tokens back at any time. If you know another token backed by gold with strong liquidity, please give us a link to that coin.

Digital Gold is token backed by physical gold. Digital Coin is not a gold mining facility. Please read the website and/or project description in the first post.
https://gold.storage (https://gold.storage)
Wow! I don't know that Gold is a stablecoin oh. And whenever gold is discussed I always discussed it as a natural resource or asset and not from the angle of cryptocurrency. If the Total number of token of gold is 7200 then the supply will be too small for investment for many. And I have not invested in this coin so I don't know how it works and the value of the coin. I normally see gold in trading view but I wasn't thinking that it was a coin.

Okay so the digital gold is with alongside with the digital gold then that means it is a Centralized project.
legendary
In addition to the marketplace and Uniswap, is it possible that the token could be traded on a CEX in the future?...

GOLD token was traded on few CEX exchanges after start few years ago but slowly some of them get's closed and others haven't updated/continued GOLD token pairs trading after contract was changed, additionally there was not much liquidity because majority of users always choose to use marketplace because Digital GOLD LTD is also liquidity supplier for GOLD token.

I still hope GOLD will be traded on some CEX exchange again in the future.

...I know that KYC/AML does not appeal to crypto investors, but is there any possibility of this happening?

don't think there will be KYC/AML verification for GOLD token holders and Marketplace users  Cool
Activity: 1923
Merit: 321
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
In addition to the marketplace and Uniswap, is it possible that the token could be traded on a CEX in the future?

I know that KYC/AML does not appeal to crypto investors, but is there any possibility of this happening?
legendary
...best time to buy some GOLD tokens!!!
I agree with you, this is the best time to fill your wallet with GOLD, it is a token that is unlikely to lose its value, as it is backed by an asset that the scarcer it is, the more valued it will be.

GOLD token is the perfect tool to invest in real gold and benefit from price changes, we can buy and sell instantly using Digital GOLD Marketplace using ETH and BTC https://gold.storage/en/market

simple, fast and no verification (KYC/AML)

Digital Token team already proved that they are solid and can be trusted during the years
Activity: 1923
Merit: 321
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
Already 2000$ level for a gold taken.  Wink

despite bad news about CZ and his problems everything is pumping like crazy

best time to buy some GOLD tokens!!!

I agree with you, this is the best time to fill your wallet with GOLD, it is a token that is unlikely to lose its value, as it is backed by an asset that the scarcer it is, the more valued it will be.
legendary
Already 2000$ level for a gold taken.  Wink

despite bad news about CZ and his problems everything is pumping like crazy

best time to buy some GOLD tokens!!!
copper member
Activity: 611
Merit: 178
Already 2000$ level for a gold taken.  Wink
legendary
Is there no plan for the Gold project to make a real product? and create more benefits for those who decide to invest in $GOLD...

please explain what you mean by "real product"?

Let me remind that:

"Digital Gold is a blockchain-based project, designed to encourage the digitalization of the financial markets... enabling users to purchase coverage in physical gold, via the ERC-20 Ethereum-based GOLD token."

and one of the products is Digital GOLD Marketplace (https://gold.storage/en/market)

"Digital Gold Marketplace - instantly purchase and/or sale the token, as the parent company is also a liquidity supplier, users are free to carry out as many transactions as they wish 4, with no additional costs apart from the yearly service fee and the general ‘gas’ cost for Ethereum-based transactions... GOLD token allows users to trade as much as they would like, without needing to disclose their identities. "

"Liquidity is ensured at all times, granted that independent live audits can be verified to cross-check the number of tokens in circulation, with the amount of vault-stored gold... The Digital Gold project is not an Initial Coin Offering, as no crowdfunding effort is being carried out. All operations are self-funded, thus any acquisition of the GOLD token results in an instantaneous smart contract-based purchase of physical gold."

https://gold.storage/wp.pdf
Activity: 1931
Merit: 511
I hear HUGE things are brewing I’m super excited

I will be happy to also hear some exciting news about GOLD token and Digital GOLD project

let's make this chat red hot for a while  Cool

so please share what you heard

I fully concur

I still don't know what for huge things I haven't heard about but hope this will be some really good news

BTC is going up last days and already we are almost at 32K

I keep accumulating both GOLD token and BTC, in my opinion both are great investments right now

We have a difficult situation in the world right now. Gold is used as a protective asset. The price will go up soon. BTC goes long on a news about Blackrock ETF. It need a strong support to stay on 34k

Thank you for clarification, for sure is worth to have GOLD token in portfolio

If somebody wants to buy GOLD token go to Marketplace (https://gold.storage/en/market)

no KYC, use BTC and ETH to buy and sell GOLD whiteout any restrictions, limits and verifications!
Is there no plan for the Gold project to make a real product? and create more benefits for those who decide to invest in $GOLD, maybe this is just my personal thought but it would be great if implemented
legendary

I will be happy to also hear some exciting news about GOLD token and Digital GOLD project

I fully concur

I still don't know what for huge things I haven't heard about but hope this will be some really good news

I keep accumulating both GOLD token and BTC, in my opinion both are great investments right now

We have a difficult situation in the world right now. Gold is used as a protective asset. The price will go up soon. BTC goes long on a news about Blackrock ETF. It need a strong support to stay on 34k

Thank you for clarification, for sure is worth to have GOLD token in portfolio

If somebody wants to buy GOLD token go to Marketplace (https://gold.storage/en/market)

no KYC, use BTC and ETH to buy and sell GOLD whiteout any restrictions, limits and verifications!
copper member
Activity: 611
Merit: 178

let's make this chat red hot for a while  Cool

I fully concur

legendary

let's make this chat red hot for a while  Cool

I fully concur

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

I fully concur
Pages:
Jump to: