Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GOLD - First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold - page 53. (Read 30733 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1021

Why doesn't DIGITAL GOLD Listing GOLD Tokens on other large Exchange like Binance or others?

Dear taufik123,

Thanks for your congratulations.

Earlier we answered that question. The listing on Binance costs $500 000. There is no sense to do that now. We listed on 5 exchanges and have our own marketplace.

Regards,
Support Team @ Digital Gold
https://gold.storage

You are right, you can use all this money to develop and bring more attention to the project, some big exchanges list Coins for free, if you continue doing a good job for sure more exchanges will be available in the future.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
^ Makes sense. Thanks. Another case where it's better to save money than to use it for low tier exchanges.
copper member
Activity: 632
Merit: 178
Data on coinmarketcap only shows one exchange for GOLD tokens, if GOLD tokens are already listed in 5 exchanges, I think you need to update them.

Same thing on coingecko, it shows 1 exchange despite being listed on 5 exchanges. It needs to be updated.

Dear libert19,

Coinmarketcap and CoinGecko show exchanges with a volume and trading actiivity. 4 other exchanges on which we are listed recently are inactive, including other tokens. You can check this with any other token and any other small exchange. If the trading volumes of this token on this exchange are small, they disappear from CoinGecko and Coinmarketcap. If the trading volume of our token increases after some time the token will fall into the list of CoinGeko and Coinmarketcap.

Regards,
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E

I think that the Digital Gold team can contact Coingecko directly to update the info, don't take much time, and they should update in just a few days.
I agree, the team must promptly update the markets where the place is registered to provide wider information to traders and to have implications for liquidity.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
I think that the Digital Gold team can contact Coingecko directly to update the info, don't take much time, and they should update in just a few days.

While I agree that the bigger aggregators (at least CMC) may need to be notified to update, it's debatable what to do with the smaller ones.
OK, coingecko is not that small. But I see worldcoinindex doesn't seem to have GOLD at all.

Notifying most of them can be good advertising, but it is also something like doing the job of those website owners... as I said, debatable.
It's up to GOLD team decision, really. I think that other things (like bech32 integration in their marketplace) could be more important.
Activity: 140
Merit: 57
https://streamies.io/

Same thing on coingecko, it shows 1 exchange despite being listed on 5 exchanges. It needs to be updated.

Merit: 952
Data on coinmarketcap only shows one exchange for GOLD tokens, if GOLD tokens are already listed in 5 exchanges, I think you need to update them.

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
if gold  physical on the website can be take to users across continents how step by step do
You cannot change gold tokens for physical gold and I doubt there is any plan to add such a feature even in future. I also believe that there is no need to that.

I don't think there is any advantage in exchanging gold tokens for physical gold.
The main purpose of Digital Gold project is to make people able to buy gold digitally using cryptocurrencies and without any need to reveal the identity.
Even if it's possible to get physical gold, you will have to pay a lot of money for delivery. So, if you wish to have physical gold, the best thing you can do is to buy them in gold shops.
Activity: 842
Merit: 100
if gold  physical on the website can be take to users across continents how step by step do
copper member
Another growth of GOLD platform, I congratulate the owners for this newest achievement.

By the way, how about my previous proposal? I hope that it has still been in your to do list.
The real-time audit report can be found in Audits section of our website.
For the real-time audit report, can we have a real time chart? It will help people who have interests in the project have very quick overview on the growth of GOLD project.

Dear tbct_mt2,

We do not consider it necessary to place such a schedule, because due to possible technical failures on either side, incorrect data can become a reason of hyping or speculation on various resources, including bitcointalk. Therefore, we provide the opportunity for each GOLD token holder or user to personally check the status of our gold reserve on the Bullionstar website using https://www.bullionstar.com/myaccount/audit and BullionStar Account number: 17081

Regards,

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

Why doesn't DIGITAL GOLD Listing GOLD Tokens on other large Exchange like Binance or others?

Dear taufik123,

Earlier we answered that question. The listing on Binance costs $500 000. There is no sense to do that now. We listed on 5 exchanges and have our own marketplace.

Regards,
I just found out, that to include tokens on the Binance exchange requires that much money, what about the Binance Vote Community? maybe this way can save more money.
Binance voting community is a voting competition between two crypto and i believe you'll understand by now the number of queued project before 2 crypto were selected to go head-to-head. Besides, Binance claim the voting is free listing for project but the project team are required to give out their crypto to voters which automatically not free listing to my own knowledge.

Yes, i guess thats the information the project team want CMC to provide base on others exchange record but you see the remain exchange site on here.
legendary
Merit: 1721
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
-snip- The listing on Binance costs $500 000. There is no sense to do that now. We listed on 5 exchanges and have our own marketplace.
It really doesn't make sense to cost $ 500,000 for now. But for other Exchange GOLD Tokens such as Livecoin, Coinsbit and cryptex are not very desirable and no volume is generated. Bitforex and the internal DIGITAL GOLD Exchange are the most widely used.

DIGITAL GOLD internal exchange is highly recommended. I always use it and it's very simple and the process is very fast

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Dear taufik123,

Regards,
I just found out, that to include tokens on the Binance exchange requires that much money, what about the Binance Vote Community? maybe this way can save more money.
copper member
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
Damn that's too expensive and wouldn't be necessary right now especially for a project that did not hold any crowdfunding. One step at a time. We shall get there  Wink

Congratulations on the New Achievement Gold Storage Team.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

Dear taufik123,

Regards,
I'm totally in support of what you said since the project is already listed on the capital market with the addition of 5 crypto exchange sites and it already doing well in the market spending $500,000 which can be used to develop some area of the project on exchange listing doesn't look good.
copper member

Dear taufik123,

Regards,
legendary
Merit: 1721
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
Congratulations to GOLD Tokens for a total supply of 19,000 GOLD Tokens. The development of DIGITAL GOLD is very significant until now.
I am fortunate to be a part of DIGITAL GOLD STORAGE.

Good news also came from the ADVISORY BOARD FORMATION that will expand the DIGITAL GOLD business globally.

Then the question that I have is about Exchange which is only listed on Bitforex.

I am also amazed by the volume of millions of dollars every day on Bitforex. Always success for DIGITAL GOLD.

Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
Another growth of GOLD platform, I congratulate the owners for this newest achievement.

By the way, how about my previous proposal? I hope that it has still been in your to do list.
The real-time audit report can be found in Audits section of our website.
For the real-time audit report, can we have a real time chart? It will help people who have interests in the project have very quick overview on the growth of GOLD project.
copper member

We are happy to report that 2,000 more GOLD tokens have been minted today! The total supply of GOLD tokens currently exceeds 19,000 and keeps constantly growing. The real-time audit report can be found in Audits section of our website. https://gold.storage

Activity: 140
Merit: 57
https://streamies.io/
GOLD satbilcoin is a real investment, maybe later it will be able to compete with gold so that everyone with the ease of investing does not have to buy gold  Cheesy

That is true, Digital Gold is so far an easy way to invest in gold, in my country I need to spend a lot of certificates in order to invest in gold, with the GOLD token I just do easy, without any kind of complication, 24/7, fast and safe, no matter where I am.
Pages:
Jump to: