Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢🔥 [ANN]🚀 Gold Jewelry - Mining The New Powerful ICO Platform 📢🔥 - page 2. (Read 318 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Hi, can you please direct me to some article or news about your company or your founder? I find it odd that despite the claim of being in business for 50 years (which imply it is a rather strong company) there were no mention of you.

Here you can check

https://www.google.com/search?q=ไพฑูรย์+เตชดนัย&oq=ไพฑูรย์+เต&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l3.11567j0j7&client=ms-android-asus-tpin&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Umm... Something that's in major language, perhaps? I don't even know what the articles about. Maybe the keywords in english?
copper member
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hi, can you please direct me to some article or news about your company or your founder? I find it odd that despite the claim of being in business for 50 years (which imply it is a rather strong company) there were no mention of you.

Here you can check

https://www.google.com/search?q=ไพฑูรย์+เตชดนัย&oq=ไพฑูรย์+เต&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l3.11567j0j7&client=ms-android-asus-tpin&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
copper member
Hii dev... i see in roadmap pre sale start in November 2018 right ? and i see in your accunt twitter no update about pre sale or token sale ?
Can you explain that to me?
   We are not on twitter before we just open our account we are doing everything locally before
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Hii dev... i see in roadmap pre sale start in November 2018 right ? and i see in your accunt twitter no update about pre sale or token sale ?
Can you explain that to me?
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
copper member

_______________________________________________________________________________  

WEBSITE |WHITEPAPERTWITTER | TELEGRAM
_______________________________________________________________________________  

WEBSITE |WHITEPAPERTWITTER | TELEGRAM

Pages:
Jump to: