Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoNetwork - ICO by Winners of ETHWaterloo - World's Largest ETH Hackathon! - page 49. (Read 37826 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 10
How do i join the airdrop?

You can enter it through this page: https://gonetwork.co/airdrop
Airdrop will be held only after ICO.
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
How do i join the airdrop?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I like the idea of Daily Quest and the link to the forum. This will restart the activity here and eventually the forum will be indexed when searching. What will positively affect the project and the stage of ico Wink

Love it also. They do make games.. Smiley Have piqued my interest on it also.

Seems the ICO is going to go smoothly.
Have read the whitepaper and they do have a good niche wherein blockchain can be applied. I do have virtual goods in Steam and would like to see more development in the virtual goods area. Good luck to everyone.
Activity: 588
Merit: 199
I like the idea of Daily Quest and the link to the forum. This will restart the activity here and eventually the forum will be indexed when searching. What will positively affect the project and the stage of ico Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
I went through the white papers and saw the video presentation in youtube.
This is going to be the game changer in bitcoin community as they have better dev community.

Same here! I personally rarely download games and apps. But the vision the team has has wide reaching impact and use. And their background gives me reason to be confident the project will succeed.

thanks for the support.
I'm really excited over this project. Bringing blockchain to mobile will be the next step for this technology and will be massive. Can't wait for the ICO!

unfortunately we will launch the ICO at late November because of the bitcoin fork that is coming thanks  Wink
Im looking forward to participating good luck guys very talented crew

thanks for the feedback, keep in touch with us  Wink join our channels
This is indeed an outstanding project, with the needed experienced team, can't say how excited i am about this amazing protect..Goodluck to the team

thanks for the response
Activity: 224
Merit: 103
0x864E3764278C5EB211bF463034e703affEa15e4F
This is going to be the game changer in bitcoin community as they have better dev community.

Same here! I personally rarely download games and apps. But the vision the team has has wide reaching impact and use. And their background gives me reason to be confident the project will succeed.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 70
Hi Dev and Team congrats on winning . I really like this project , seems team has thought project thru thoroughly, I believe the mobile platform is and will be the future and GoNetwork will be there  from the beginning on the mobile platform blockchain side . Giving it a great advantage . obviously there is a great team behind the development of this project . Wish it much success and will be following and supporting
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
I'm really excited over this project. Bringing blockchain to mobile will be the next step for this technology and will be massive. Can't wait for the ICO!
I am excited to share GoNetwork to other people! This has so many potential applications. The bounty reward will be a bonus.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
massive team, this ico gonna be huge after exchange Cheesy
Im looking forward to participating good luck guys very talented crew

I agree! They showed everyone in Hackathon Waterloo. And they will show their mettle again as GoNetwork expands!
Don't forget to join our Telegram groups:

Announcements        Bounty & Airdrop
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
You guys really need to stop getting your bounty thread deleted by mods...
"OLD THREAD HAS BEEN DELETED DUE TO VIOLATIONS BECAUSE OF NEWBIES"

Is there a new one up?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-gonetwork-winner-of-ethwaterloo-update-nov-26-2349485

And is the bounty is only active until the 14th? Or is that when registration closes?
The bounty campaign will be prolonged.

really?! now these guys even wreck the forum threads??!! when will these guys learn........... f*king dumpers
"OLD THREAD HAS BEEN DELETED DUE TO VIOLATIONS BECAUSE OF NEWBIES"

Is there a new one up?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-gonetwork-winner-of-ethwaterloo-update-nov-26-2349485

And is the bounty is only active until the 14th? Or is that when registration closes?
The bounty campaign will be prolonged.

Activity: 84
so promosing project, i'll be watch the nest updated
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

Is there a new one up?

I'd like to create another article before the campaign closes. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: