Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Gopnik Coin - POS (proof of squat) GPK Social media/GPK/BTC GPK/ETH market - page 21. (Read 50051 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Activity: 397
Merit: 107
It's Friday.

But I don't have job so it doesn't matter.

But soon Gopnik will moon onto exchange I am sure and we will be able to afford underpants and I will not need job anyway.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  Grin Grin

Great line!

True GOPNIK!
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
It's Friday.

But I don't have job so it doesn't matter.

But soon Gopnik will moon onto exchange I am sure and we will be able to afford underpants and I will not need job anyway.

Activity: 224
This is a great coin, the thread makes me laugh. And yes, I even bought some GPK to stake them.  Grin They are staking fine, by the way.
This is one of the funniest alts around, I'm tempted to invest on the sheer lulz factor alone.

Comrade.

Come join us in squatting and talking the good sh1t to one another and then drinking too much and fighting, then being friends again.

We have had good time in this ANN thread,  like the time the Dev literally lost the incredibly large pre-mine block and someone had to send it back to him .

Or the time someone traded some Gopnik for an office works 20% off voucher? It was funnest time.

Download the Gopnik Wallet, it probably  full of virus, but we don't care. Then PM me your address and I send you a few Gopnik for free because that is what brothers do.

Then one day, maybe exchange open, and we all dump on the Gopnik, because we all mined about a hundred thousand of them, and we all in denial that they are worth many bit coin or $5  each one day.

But whatever happen. Be proud of your tracksuit.

And that was me HAHAHAHA  Grin

Keep squatting lads.

Good Gopnik to do that!

I still think it is possible for $5 with the right marketing but you can almost guarantee it will be worth more than a $25 million marketcap at some point after it starts trading - whatever that calculates out to per coin with only 75 million in circulation. At least $1 should be easy on this. We may have to do some heavy lifting all at once to get this to $5 but anything is possible especially if BTC runs over 10k next month. If newbies see it over 10k then you will see a flood of money come into the market from those with no experience. Newcomers will speculate on a good community with a very low supply like Gopnik and anything under $1 will get snapped up. Even garbage alts will go up on average over 1000% with all that new money pouring in. Plus, this is not just money from one country but the entire world!!! The field will get cleaned out years from now but we are just starting the beginning of the new gold-rush! MULTIPLES OF WEALTH COMING GOPNIKS!

-True Gopnik!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
This is one of the funniest alts around, I'm tempted to invest on the sheer lulz factor alone.

Comrade.

Come join us in squatting and talking the good sh1t to one another and then drinking too much and fighting, then being friends again.

We have had good time in this ANN thread,  like the time the Dev literally lost the incredibly large pre-mine block and someone had to send it back to him .

Or the time someone traded some Gopnik for an office works 20% off voucher? It was funnest time.

Download the Gopnik Wallet, it probably  full of virus, but we don't care. Then PM me your address and I send you a few Gopnik for free because that is what brothers do.

Then one day, maybe exchange open, and we all dump on the Gopnik, because we all mined about a hundred thousand of them, and we all in denial that they are worth many bit coin or $5  each one day.

And that was me HAHAHAHA  Grin

Keep squatting lads.

Comrade.

We have had good time in this ANN thread,  like the time the Dev literally lost the incredibly large pre-mine blockand someone had to send it back to him .

Hey that was me! Good times here

True Gopnik!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Comrade.

We have had good time in this ANN thread,  like the time the Dev literally lost the incredibly large pre-mine blockand someone had to send it back to him .

This is hilarious - please send me some so I can go buy a tracksuit!!!!   Cheesy
Activity: 140
Developer, did you try to contact Squatting Slavs In Tracksuits facebook page? Or Life of Boris youtube channel. They both have huge fanbase and it would be great for Gopnik Coin of they endorsed the project and invite people to this thread.
Or maybe it is better to wait until GPK gets listed to first exchange so people will be able to buy the coin. At the moment, there is nothing interesting if you're not a miner.

We have marketing plan involving Squatting Slavs In Tracksuits facebook page, Life of Boris youtube channel and other media. We will grant them bounty, and giveaway for followers. First we need to get listed on an exchange because interested people need a place to trade.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
Developer, did you try to contact Squatting Slavs In Tracksuits facebook page? Or Life of Boris youtube channel. They both have huge fanbase and it would be great for Gopnik Coin of they endorsed the project and invite people to this thread.
Or maybe it is better to wait until GPK gets listed to first exchange so people will be able to buy the coin. At the moment, there is nothing interesting if you're not a miner.
Activity: 235

Comrade.

We have had good time in this ANN thread

Like the time someone traded some Gopnik for an office works 20% off voucher? It was funnest time.

Activity: 87
Intelligence is POWER
when is this one going to listed on some exchanges?

I hope soon. I wanna dump my gazillions again  Grin Grin Grin Grin

This is a brand new coin. Why mine if you are just looking to immediately dump? I do not understand. Why not buy something that is more established? Wouldn't it make more sense to hodl and wait for newcomers to buy in? If you are like me and have over 100,000 coins why would you want 200 sats when you could do a little marketing and get  2000 sats or even higher. Sounds like you may have close to 1 million coins so why not spend a little in advance on marketing to get the word out and make the money you spent back plus extra? Mine and dump just seems very lazy. Reminds me on The Donald who once commented on The Apprentice that it was a loser who would sell a car and not clean it first - don't leave money on the table! TAKE IT ALL PLUS SOME! c'mon man.

Just ignore him! Someday he will recognize that he was a dump sh*t.

This is a brand new coin. Why mine if you are just looking to immediately dump? I do not understand. Why not buy something that is more established? Wouldn't it make more sense to hodl and wait for newcomers to buy in? If you are like me and have over 100,000 coins why would you want 200 sats when you could do a little marketing and get  2000 sats or even higher. Sounds like you may have close to 1 million coins so why not spend a little in advance on marketing to get the word out and make the money you spent back plus extra? Mine and dump just seems very lazy. Reminds me on The Donald who once commented on The Apprentice that it was a loser who would sell a car and not clean it first - don't leave money on the table! TAKE IT ALL PLUS SOME! c'mon man.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103

Activity: 266
Merit: 190
Activity: 254

Mikelorr wants to sell some.

Sure do. how about getting listed on an exchange or you could sell him some of your premine.

Mikelorr wants to sell some.
Activity: 130
Merit: 145
Seeing this is suppose to be on exchange by Friday (As road map for coin says exchange in 2 weeks which will be Friday) You think the dev would have some news on what exchange it will be on. If not on an exchange by Friday you then know dev is full of shit and it will be up to us to get it listed. Will see how good dev is at his word.

Lol it isn't "we will be on an exchange in two weeks", it's "Two weeks™". Note the "™"

It's memeing about how miners usually expect an exchange for new coins in two weeks. Just chillax, it'll hit an exchange in due time. Yobit's full of squatters, maybe it'll hit there. Cool

It's memeing when miners have equipment and hydro costs to pay as well and are not sitting in mommy and daddy's basement

If you want to dump coins ASAP, mine an established coin. When you mine a new coin, you take risks. If you can't handle the risks of a new coin, don't mine it, simple. Go whine to daddy.

LMFAO If i couldn't handle risks I would have not invested over 10k in mining equipment. Go read a book and learn something.

Invested 10K but you can't afford power? How about you just get a job?

Already have 2 of them there snowflake
Comrades!

Activity: 254
Already have 2 of them there snowflake

Great, so why so impatient for the exchange, princess? Just squat tight and wait.

NOYFB buttercup

It sucks how you have two jobs and still can't afford power. Sad

It sucks how people can't research the price of hydro costs around the world as well:(
Pages:
Jump to: