Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoWeb STO Official Thread - page 4. (Read 2340 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 07, 2019, 03:54:23 AM
The project without bounty and airdrop, surely the team works hard on this, does this project have a partnership? What are the steps to getting trust?
For sure, we work hard on it. We have partnerships with ASK Technology Ltd., Shenzhen MACASE Technology, Weikeng Industrial CO. LTD., the official distributor of AMD, Moscow State Technical University, Cryptomise, Seldon News, Seldon News, Crypt Advise and Livboo Solutions. More information about our partners you can find on our website. If we are talking about steps to getting trust...we provide all documents, including SEC document. Also i can tell, that we see lots of possibilities in crypto markets and consider this project as a long-term commitment, so we think it’s against our interests to rip users off and run with profits, or manipulate prices, or perform any other actions with malicious intent. We like crypto, and we believe it has exciting future ahead, that’s why we’re here.

GoWeb website: https://goweb.com/
copper member
April 07, 2019, 03:40:48 AM
When does pre-STO campaign end?
Pre-sale will end in about 7 days. You can see the countdown on our website https://goweb.com/.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 07, 2019, 02:57:53 AM
The project without bounty and airdrop, surely the team works hard on this, does this project have a partnership? What are the steps to getting trust?
Activity: 42
April 07, 2019, 01:39:43 AM
When does pre-STO campaign end?
copper member
April 06, 2019, 01:18:15 PM
what is your misson?? or you just want to raise some money and that's it
Smiley GoWeb is aiming for long-term operation on the market of providing computational power, rapid expansion in promising regions, as well as constant development of up-to-date components and upgrading of its computing equipment.
copper member
April 06, 2019, 01:16:44 PM
hi! it's really interesting to know what equipment you guys develop. is it better than competitors have?
hello! we use our own equipment line StarMiner 8A (AMD) and StarMiner 8N (NVIDIA). you can find more information about it on our website https://goweb.com/
copper member
April 05, 2019, 06:38:41 AM
when did you announce your project?i mean, before the thread start date..
the project was announced in january, if i get you right
copper member
April 05, 2019, 06:37:44 AM
Do you have an account in Reddit?
hi! yes, sure! https://www.reddit.com/user/GoWebICO
copper member
April 04, 2019, 02:36:01 PM
How many tokens was created and sold?
what do you mean? for now?
i mean what is the total amount of emitted tokens? and what amount are you going to sell during all campaing?
Total supply is 30 000 000 GWT. 100 % of tokens are offered for sale.
copper member
April 04, 2019, 09:51:08 AM
How many tokens was created and sold?
what do you mean? for now?
copper member
April 04, 2019, 03:54:29 AM
Hello everyone! What will the team do with not sold tokens? Will they burn it or left to develop the project?
hi! yes, all unsold tokens will be burned.
copper member
April 03, 2019, 08:28:09 AM
where can i find the info about what documents are required for corporate investors to take a part in your campaign?
i can give you the info:
Small corporate investors (below USD 10,000):
- Details of business activities of the company;
- Set of corporate documents or an excerpt from relevant Trade Registry (not older than 3 month) showing date and place of registration, actual director (-s)/manager (-s), secretary (-ies), shareholder (-s).

Large corporate investors (above USD 10,000) in addition to the above:
- Copy of latest prepared/audited financial accounts of the company.
and as i understood no docs needed for individual investros?
no, you're not right Smiley there is a list of needed documents:

Small individual investors (investment less than or equal to an equivalent of USD 10,000 in one or several subscriptions):
- Copy of actual passport;
- Proof of address not older than 3 month;
- Occupation.

Large individual investors (investment in excess of equivalent of USD10,000) in addition to the above:
- Bank reference lette;
- Confirmation of source of wealth/income (employment confirmation with remuneration details OR copy of previous year’s tax declaration OR copy of a contract showing details of disposal of an asset belonging to a subject with details of proceeds received OR copy of related company financial accounts or document confirming distribution of profits received OR any other document confirmation detailing source of wealth/income);
- CV.
copper member
April 03, 2019, 03:50:28 AM
where can i find the info about what documents are required for corporate investors to take a part in your campaign?
i can give you the info:
Small corporate investors (below USD 10,000):
- Details of business activities of the company;
- Set of corporate documents or an excerpt from relevant Trade Registry (not older than 3 month) showing date and place of registration, actual director (-s)/manager (-s), secretary (-ies), shareholder (-s).

Large corporate investors (above USD 10,000) in addition to the above:
- Copy of latest prepared/audited financial accounts of the company.
copper member
April 02, 2019, 07:50:40 AM
Do you have bounty program? I just want to check how many participants do you have if there is any bounty campaign. You know that STO projects are good project but you must have provide the legal documents you have forwarded to a certain third party thus letting you to get more potential investors as you can prove that it is legit.

Anyway, good luck on the project and hoping to see your success.
thanks for supporting us! unfortunately, we do not have any bounty or airdrop. regarding the documents...you can find SEC doc on our website https://goweb.com/
copper member
April 02, 2019, 07:44:10 AM
can you tell me more about your marketing strategy? are you developing it now?
we're working on it now, so please stay tuned, we gonna announce it soon
copper member
April 02, 2019, 07:42:44 AM
can token holders share the benefits of your company?
yes, sure! it's one of your opportunities as the GWT token holder
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
April 02, 2019, 02:27:57 AM
Do you have bounty program? I just want to check how many participants do you have if there is any bounty campaign. You know that STO projects are good project but you must have provide the legal documents you have forwarded to a certain third party thus letting you to get more potential investors as you can prove that it is legit.

Anyway, good luck on the project and hoping to see your success.
copper member
April 01, 2019, 04:09:56 PM
I like the project and the team , although I do not really understand the idea of the project and the issues that they will solve .
GoWeb's solution has all the necessary competitive advantages and its objective is to develop a network of state-of-the-art high-performance permanent and mobile computing centers, which enable to perform computational operations on researching artificial intelligence (hereinafter referred to as AI) and machine learning, and also use computational power in blockchain technologies, alternative sectors and business processes.
copper member
April 01, 2019, 04:08:21 PM
will your project be unavailable in any contries?
The project is not available in 14 countries:
1. Iran;
2. North Korea;
3. Somalia;
4. Pakistan;
5. Syria;
6. Afghanistan;
7. Iraq;
8. Sudan;
9. South Sudan;
10. Congo Democratic Republic;
11. Palestinian Territory;
12. Haiti;
13. Algeria;
14. Bangladesh
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
April 01, 2019, 03:34:37 PM
I like the project and the team , although I do not really understand the idea of the project and the issues that they will solve .
Pages:
Jump to: