Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoWeb STO Official Thread - page 7. (Read 2340 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 13, 2019, 07:06:12 AM
Hi there. How can you prove that your STO is secured??
Good day! Firsty, STO means Security Tokens Offering. Secondly, please visit our website and look at SEC document. Maybe it'll make you believe us Wink
copper member
March 12, 2019, 03:44:07 AM
Hi! Will those who have no clue and doesn't know anything about crypto be able to use your platform GoWeb?
Good day! Yes, for sure! Please read our WP https://goweb.com/public/docs/White_Paper_GoWeb.pdf. You will find out, that it wrote by simple language, so i think you will undestand it. But nevertheless, if you have any questions, our admins are here to help you with it!
copper member
March 11, 2019, 03:24:13 PM
Are the dividends paid trough your platform/website, or anonymously though smart contracts?
Good day! What do you mean?
copper member
March 11, 2019, 03:15:52 PM
how many are you going to sale during pre-sto?
Good day! We offer 5 million GWT for the pre-STO stage
Is it possible to reach the soft cap on pre sale?
Yes. We will reach it, if we'll sell all of them on that stage.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
March 11, 2019, 03:05:29 PM
Are the dividends paid trough your platform/website, or anonymously though smart contracts?
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 11, 2019, 12:20:43 PM

It seems to me, that I saw this information in white paper. you too can see it. or write to the thehegram chat. you will quickly answer
copper member
March 11, 2019, 12:15:37 PM
Good day! We offer 5 million GWT for the pre-STO stage
copper member
March 11, 2019, 04:02:18 AM
The project looks really interesting with a team of experienced professional developers . I have a question, please tell me, does the team have partnership agreements with any of the crypto miners on the use of computer centers and how else do you plan to use your computer centers?
Good day and thanks for support. If i get your first question right, GoWeb has forged partnerships with ASK Technology Ltd., Shenzhen MACASE Technology, Weikeng Industrial CO. LTD., the official distributor of AMD, Moscow State Technical University, Cryptomise, Seldon News, Seldon News, Crypt Advise and Livboo Solutions.
Answering the second question, we are going to use our computing centers in researching artificial intelligence (hereinafter referred to as AI) and machine learning, and also use computational power in blockchain technologies, alternative sectors and business processes.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
March 10, 2019, 01:00:42 PM
The project looks really interesting with a team of experienced professional developers . I have a question, please tell me, does the team have partnership agreements with any of the crypto miners on the use of computer centers and how else do you plan to use your computer centers?
copper member
March 10, 2019, 12:34:37 PM
The project is realy nice and team is proffesional...but one thing i'm in doubt is that you told that you will not continue to work, if soft cap will not be reached...but are u going to refund the investments in that case??
Hi! As we already told, in that case, we will return the funds to investors. Only after that, with a high probability, the project will be closed or changed. But the company will continue to implement technical support for clients, who did buy our equimpent. Also, we will continue to exercise work of our computing centers. But, i want to add, that no one from GoWeb doubts that we are going the right way and we can reach all our goals.
copper member
March 10, 2019, 09:23:42 AM
hello! how can i buy GWT with a discount?
Good day! Discount (2,5$ per 1 GWT) is available untill Apri, 1st. You may buy it on our website https://goweb.com/.
Should i provide any docs?
Yes. You should provide:

- Copy of actual passport;
- Proof of address not older than 3 month;
- Occupation.
Activity: 17
March 10, 2019, 04:37:11 AM
Good day! Discount (2,5$ per 1 GWT) is available untill Apri, 1st. You may buy it on our website https://goweb.com/.
Should i provide any docs?
copper member
March 10, 2019, 03:48:12 AM
copper member
March 09, 2019, 12:01:17 PM
If we are talking about the market, what problems does GoWeb solve?
Good day!

GoWeb solves such problems as:

• Challenges with physical deployment of equipment, maintenance thereof and high costs on electricity and personnel
• High cost of equipment and lack of quality assurance
• Sites are inaccessible for visiting and remote monitoring
• Non-transparency of the procedure for using equipment and allocation of accruals
• High risk of missing equipment installation deadlines and equipment outage
• Insufficient knowledge for predicting efficiency of computations
copper member
March 09, 2019, 03:37:42 AM
How does your STO differ from other STOs?
Good day! We have a lot of advantages, for example:

• Ready, equipped sites for installing computing equipment, agreements with suppliers of large amounts of electric power
• A team of highly qualified engineer
• Low entry threshold. Minimum threshold of 1 token
• Contracts with suppliers of quality and cost-effective components
• The industrial infrastructure of the GoWeb project provides competitive pricing on the market
I want to read more about it, please give me the link
https://goweb.com/docs/White_Paper_GoWeb.pdf
Activity: 8
March 09, 2019, 03:34:40 AM

• Ready, equipped sites for installing computing equipment, agreements with suppliers of large amounts of electric power
• The industrial infrastructure of the GoWeb project provides competitive pricing on the market
I want to read more about it, please give me the link
copper member
March 09, 2019, 03:24:59 AM

copper member
March 08, 2019, 09:43:43 AM
How your company can be profitable? u r going to pay all raised money for electricity?
Good day! GoWeb offers an affordable price of electricity - 1 kWh costs just $0.06, which makes the use of computing equipment in GoWeb computing centers cheap and enables to easily withstand competition.
copper member
March 08, 2019, 04:26:15 AM
Are you planning to recruit more people to your team?
Yes, we have plans to hire additional staff in the marketing, sales, procurement, technical support and engineering service departments.
How can i contact the team to offer my services?
You may send your offer on our website https://goweb.com/ or PM our admins in GoWeb official telegram chat https://t.me/GoWeb_Chat.
copper member
March 08, 2019, 03:25:16 AM
Are you planning to recruit more people to your team?
Yes, we have plans to hire additional staff in the marketing, sales, procurement, technical support and engineering service departments.
Pages:
Jump to: