Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] √ [GOX] MtGoxCoin: Earn Big √ [POOLS] [Exchanges] Mine Here! MINTPAL SOON! - page 17. (Read 147507 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Vote us on:

http://vardiff.com/coin/mtgoxcoin/

Let's get to the top! We can increase more hashrate!
mtg
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Because of Cryptorush hardware problems..
Next upcoming deal will be posted to you tomorrow.
So, dont sell too low now..
Activity: 26
Activity: 55
It seems I won't be trading anytime soon, cryptorush has my btc Angry I couldn't get it out in time and now the sites completely down

Site is not down. The problem is that they lost 1000 BTC and communication and PR is terrible. It would be a miracle is the site comes back alive.

I think we must move forward to cryptsy, email their support [email protected] so they add it to the voting list. We can organize a campaign for this.

They're trying to change their servers, or so they say, so I am holding onto the little bit of hope that I can pull out my BTC still  Undecided
Activity: 56
It seems I won't be trading anytime soon, cryptorush has my btc Angry I couldn't get it out in time and now the sites completely down

Site is not down. The problem is that they lost 1000 BTC and communication and PR is terrible. It would be a miracle is the site comes back alive.

I think we must move forward to cryptsy, email their support [email protected] so they add it to the voting list. We can organize a campaign for this.
Activity: 55
Activity: 156
We need new exchanger after cryptorush is falling

Do not trade on Cryptorush! They are a failing exchange and are bankrupt.

not so sure about any bankrupt..
they are under ddos

Read this, http://pastebin.com/eLkPxLWi
I think we should focus on anoter exchange... perhaps swissex?
GOX +32.48 % on CoinMarketCap, is one of the few altcoins rising, also now #119. To the mooon!
Activity: 486
Merit: 500

Do not trade on Cryptorush! They are a failing exchange and are bankrupt.
mtg
Activity: 33
And what? Developers what are your big plans for Mtgoxcoin?

We will maybe announce first one of upcoming things later today..
Activity: 26
And what? Developers what are your big plans for Mtgoxcoin?
Guys,

well done, I see that some traders are trying to win my challenge.
So I INCREASE the reward to make it more interesting for everyone.

1500 GOX for the trader who cleaned the sell orders up to 2500 satoshi (and can prove it)
2500 GOX for the one who clean the sell orders up to 3000 satoshi (and can prove it)
3500 GOX for the one who clean all the sell orders up to 5000 satoshi (and can prove it)

I am the payer of GOX of this challenge !!!
One time payment.

We are all long GOX, so this will help everyone !
So All traders, push it !
Good luck to everyone !

In what exchange? NXT or Cryptorush? So far you can't withdraw BTC from cryptorush..
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 60
Guys,

well done, I see that some traders are trying to win my challenge.
So I INCREASE the reward to make it more interesting for everyone.

1500 GOX for the trader who cleaned the sell orders up to 2500 satoshi (and can prove it)
2500 GOX for the one who clean the sell orders up to 3000 satoshi (and can prove it)
3500 GOX for the one who clean all the sell orders up to 5000 satoshi (and can prove it)

One time payment.

We are all long GOX, so this will help everyone !
Good luck to everyone !
GOX is #129 on CoinMarketCap and climbing let's get in the TOP 100 soon!
CryptoRush is back online again! Keep buying those Goxes! Let's take this to the mooon!
An idea of reward for traders.: what about a reward of XXX GOX for the trader who manage to push the GOX price up to YYY levels clearing all the offers on its way ?
Some people would be interested to try this challenge ?

What about 1000 GOX for the trader who cleaned the sell orders up to 2500 satoshi (and can prove it) ?
2000 GOX for the one who clean the sell orders up to 3000 satoshi (and can prove it) ?
3000 GOX for the one who clean all the sell orders up to 5000 satoshi (and can prove it) ?

A public reward scheme to make this coin alive and to guarantee good money to early miners and traders !!!

One tome payment.

This sounds good! Now that GOX is on Coin Market Cap more people will see that this coin is a good investment, is really easy to get to 5000 satoshis and from there we can go to 10000. We can do it!
Activity: 70
GOX is on CoinMarketCap!

http://coinmarketcap.com

Thanks you to all the submissions, is nice to see another good tool for the community.
Activity: 60
An idea of reward for traders.: what about a reward of XXX GOX for the trader who manage to push the GOX price up to YYY levels clearing all the offers on its way ?
Some people would be interested to try this challenge ?

What about 1000 GOX for the trader who cleaned the sell orders up to 2500 satoshi (and can prove it) ?
2000 GOX for the one who clean the sell orders up to 3000 satoshi (and can prove it) ?
3000 GOX for the one who clean all the sell orders up to 5000 satoshi (and can prove it) ?

A public reward scheme to make this coin alive and to guarantee good money to early miners and traders !!!

One tome payment.

Pages:
Jump to: