Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] √ [GOX] MtGoxCoin: Earn Big √ [POOLS] [Exchanges] Mine Here! MINTPAL SOON! - page 21. (Read 147507 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Who's selling at such low prices, how to kill a coin in a nutshell  Angry
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
GOX is live on agx.io!

Trading GOX/BTC on agx.io to enter our AMD Radeon R9 280x giveaway! Check out our infographic below for more information.

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agx.io," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com

Activity: 56

Finally the tools we were waiting for, now people will understand that they are selling too low for the current price. Like 50% off, know they will know they are losing money. We need now CoinMarketCap and a good pump till 3000.
Activity: 60
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Hi saykor, you're most definitely in the running for 22nd, and you're the WINNER for the 21st!  Cheesy  Congratulations!

750 GOX has been sent to your address.  Please let the community know when it's confirmed.

NOTE:  Apologies for being late on announcing and paying results for 21st, I was exceptionally busy with work this past day - very much back in the mix now though  Grin

750 gox coins is in my wallet.
Thank you
We need more miners and buyers and advertisement !!!
And a bit of math knowledge !

If you mine at current difficulty and sell that low, you LOOSE money.

Mine and hold ! Or Buy and hold !

Nice calculator, sort of tells us what we already know, people are selling this coin too cheap. It needs to be valued at 2000 satoshi minimum to even be making money while mining

Now worries  Smiley  Last reward will be 22nd March.

G E T   M I N I N G ! ! !

Confirming that I have received said GOX, thanks again Smiley

Hey!  Whilst you didn't win 1st place mining reward for 21st, you did come 2nd.   Wink Congratulations!  450 GOX on its way to you.  Please let the community know when it's confirmed.

NOTE:  Apologies for being late on announcing and paying results for 21st, I was exceptionally busy with work this past day - very much back in the mix now though  Grin

Can confirm I have received the coins, congratulations to the guy who won Smiley

Have just sent a PM about todays entry
Activity: 113
ALERT ALERT We need to spread out hashrate! ALERT ALERT

Come join https://goxcoin.hardcoreminers.com.

Hashrate spread my friends, mining with you as I type  Wink
Activity: 70
Pools Updated! Mine Here! (Remember to spread the hash!)

Mine Big Updated! 0.8.6.3
Hardcoreminers Updated! 0.8.6.3
SumPool Updated! 0.8.6.3
MineCryptoCoins Updated! 0.8.6.3

Now worries  Smiley  Last reward will be 22nd March.

G E T   M I N I N G ! ! !

Confirming that I have received said GOX, thanks again Smiley

Hey!  Whilst you didn't win 1st place mining reward for 21st, you did come 2nd.   Wink Congratulations!  450 GOX on its way to you.  Please let the community know when it's confirmed.

NOTE:  Apologies for being late on announcing and paying results for 21st, I was exceptionally busy with work this past day - very much back in the mix now though  Grin
***   M I N I N G   R E W A R D S   ***

T H A N K   Y O U   F O R   M I N I N G   G O X

Hi,
I send you a pm with my hash for 22th.
Thank you

Hi saykor, you're most definitely in the running for 22nd, and you're the WINNER for the 21st!  Cheesy  Congratulations!

750 GOX has been sent to your address.  Please let the community know when it's confirmed.

NOTE:  Apologies for being late on announcing and paying results for 21st, I was exceptionally busy with work this past day - very much back in the mix now though  Grin
cryptorush order table looking more clean now!
maybe this coin killing is past now..?

Fingers crossed, nice that I don't have to look at 1 GOX sell orders now  Smiley
Activity: 70
ALERT ALERT We need to spread out hashrate! ALERT ALERT

Come join https://goxcoin.hardcoreminers.com.

Good pool! Come in new miners join this awesome coin we will not stop till we go beyond our goals.
Diff 4 now, some new miners coming. We can increase our hash rate more use all pools, put more miners into this! Also if you are holding buying some more and mining will help a lot. I am sure we will increase price if we stick together as a community and work on this.

no new miners are coming.  net hash was at 120 mh/s yesterday.  now it is at 68 mh/s.

I see a decline in miners...

Where do you see the total net hash live please ?
Txs
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Diff 4 now, some new miners coming. We can increase our hash rate more use all pools, put more miners into this! Also if you are holding buying some more and mining will help a lot. I am sure we will increase price if we stick together as a community and work on this.

no new miners are coming.  net hash was at 120 mh/s yesterday.  now it is at 68 mh/s.

I see a decline in miners...
@ MtGoxcoins guys, can you clean your website (clean the forum of these stupid messages), add info, links to articles, make it more alive !
Because to newbies, your website does not push to buy in your coin.
Thanks
Go go go GOX.
Pages:
Jump to: