Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPLAY -Decentralized P2P Gaming Marketplace⚡POS⚡🚀FREE Airdrops 6/8 🚀 - page 41. (Read 50677 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Do you have a spreadsheet of participants who have registered in airdrop 3/8?, but I forgot to send the form or not
Activity: 154
Activity: 154
Does anyone knows who the devs are?
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Activity: 548
Merit: 265
My old account was "Ghoom" (hacked) u=199247
Already received 1st et 2nd.

Wait for 3th airdrop.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
I have really been looking forward to the Gplay airdrop. Glad to get in at last! Hope we hit the Reddit 1000 target real soon.

we are the same mate. i do hope they gonna reach that 1000 target as soon as possible. Smiley

but i want to know if where can we possibly trade our gplay tokens?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
do you plan to build a lite wallet? cos the current wallet has to always synch with the blockchain, meaning one has to download the entire blockchain each time
Activity: 106
Help with the reddit and YouTube  channel. 
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™
I didn't receive my 2nd airdrop (I've been here and supporting since day 1). Any reason?

I'm on the telegram and filled out the form correctly. My address is: GLbYoubBPSEX8RZneNZBBUWiswi4BECEcf
Activity: 70
Merit: 13
I have really been looking forward to the Gplay airdrop. Glad to get in at last! Hope we hit the Reddit 1000 target real soon.
Activity: 392
I participate in the third airdrop. In reddite already 231 subscribers, I hope in the near future we will reach 1000!
Activity: 164
my antivirus marked the app as virus... hope it safe to use?
Activity: 83
This is a great opportunity for mini investors like me,because i see this very coin as a base drop meaning it can skyrocket any time it launches into any coin market i do subscribe it for my fellow investors so they do invest in this great opportunity
Activity: 157
Activity: 266
Activity: 180
Airdrop 2/8 is now fully distributed ! Airdrop 3/8 will be announced soon.

Odd, for some reasons I did not receive any this time.

I've now received my airdrop.

Airdrop 3/8 is OPEN :

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdSjs3gh_mJd28SvLPWEYITR4Bxk-2dK_0Q-2u0GGlvxZxGcQ/viewform

Airdrop will be distributed once we reach 1000 Subscribers on our reddit channel https://www.reddit.com/r/Gplaymarket/

Subscribed
Activity: 115
im glad I subscribed to this thread, keeps me updated. im already on twitter, telegram and reddit as well.
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
Activity: 255
Hi dev of gplay. I just want to know where i can trade my tokens which i got from airdrop? I know its on coinmarkets but as far as i know, coinsmarkets is no longer availanle or accessible.
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
I joined airdrop 2 but received nothing. Please check your messages.

I also joined the 1st and 2nd airdrops, but never got a coin.  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: