Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPLAY -Decentralized P2P Gaming Marketplace⚡POS⚡🚀FREE Airdrops 6/8 🚀 - page 37. (Read 50677 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Registration for airdrop 3/8 will end in 24 hours. GPA coins will be distributed in the next few days.

#Airdrop 4/8 will begin when distribution for airdrop 3 ends !
Although the target was a bit ambitious in the end, it still nice that we reached 600 members on the Reddit. Good move on the distribution going forward.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Good decision. Dev avoided stagnation of the project.
Activity: 616
Around 600 people following on reddit, not bad, but far from 1000  Angry
Probably a good decision to move on and distribute the coins for round 3.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Registration for airdrop 3/8 will end in 24 hours. GPA coins will be distributed in the next few days.

You are not interested for translate?
Activity: 54
Merit: 1

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
why i didnt received my airdrop coins !!
adress: GchV85isQ7q7sdSY5jYZussaQ1cGRpAHZZ

Have you joined the subreddit?

More importantly, the airdrop has not been distributed yet.
Activity: 247
Merit: 5
why i didnt received my airdrop coins !!
adress: GchV85isQ7q7sdSY5jYZussaQ1cGRpAHZZ
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
Activity: 254
It looks that I was too optimistic about 1,000 reddit subscribers  Huh
Yeah it will definately take a little while until we get there. We're halfway there though, so who knows Smiley

There's already about 4,5k airdrop wallet addresses registered in the 3rd round. Most probably a lot of them belongs to some individuals.

greed and dishonesty rules the (crypto)world. noone cant do a thing about it. no chance to change some ppl minds.
Yeah it will definately take a little while until we get there. We're halfway there though, so who knows Smiley

There's already about 4,5k airdrop wallet addresses registered in the 3rd round. Most probably a lot of them belongs to some individuals.

Too bad that in every airdrop there are people trying to cheat and get the reward multiple times.
But, I guess this can't be helped...
Activity: 180

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

We can reach it just need more time and more active people here so we can always be on top list.
Activity: 308
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
anyone having problem with error "cannot lock.....appdata" in wallet windows version?
running on windows 7 x64
Gplay version : v1.0.0.0-g32a928e
thanks
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Someone with lots of Twitter followers should tweet about the airdrop and Reddit. Maybe it helps.
Activity: 254
I don't understand how could it be some people throw away their coin just for 80 sat even for 30 sat.
Come on guys...this coin is more valuable than that.
https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/GPA/BTC
such ppl always in tears after all.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
I don't understand how could it be some people throw away their coin just for 80 sat even for 30 sat.
Come on guys...this coin is more valuable than that.
https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/GPA/BTC
Weak hands always throw away cheap coin, also i did with other coin and after few month i did cry. If the project will continue to develop great app i am sure price will grow as well! the Key in cryptotrade is the patient.
Pages:
Jump to: