Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPLAY -Decentralized P2P Gaming Marketplace⚡POS⚡🚀FREE Airdrops 6/8 🚀 - page 48. (Read 50677 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I have gotten windows gplay wallet but it says out of sync how do i connect it to the gplay network?
Activity: 10
i am still waiting for my airdrop Smiley hope i did not get excluded since i dont have much postings. i am on bct since october, but always read and did not write very much...

this is my first time to get coins on a wallet  Kiss
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The wallet connects fine, i have 16 active connections. Free airdrop is not a scam. Staking works for me, i even get 2 coins with full time. Didn't know dev dropped project or no, but blockchains works.Do not like when projects are abandoned unfinished, but we need to move on.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
I sent proof of bounty 1 weeks ago.

But not yet receive coins.

Please check PM again.

Thank you.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The wallet chinese name is "黑币"? 黑币 mean is black coin  Tongue Tongue
Activity: 76
I already sent you the private message for bounty and register airdrop.

Thank you so much for this project

GWpHTnj6xZMVz3wkA5UFv4toyj9pb7KPGR
Activity: 49
Hello Guys, Another Attractive Project Is Live now !!! Mining Is On, You Can Start Mining. See Details & Stay Connected.

Activity: 10
i really hope that this project will be one of its kind. the dev team is quiet active.

@dev
how many coins are going to be airdropped, well, how much will it be with 80%?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
@dev

thank you very much, received my coins Smiley
Activity: 304
wow cool fast airdrop Smiley
i got my coins thank you very much, looks good Smiley)
Activity: 686
Hey, Dev, you have prevision of a new Exchange? Coinsmarket is massacre now. Hold here to the moon
Activity: 392
Thanks dev I received the airdrop, now to maintain and that among all we work to make this coin known to more people and so get a benefit soon and give more movement and more people are interested in it. Is going to look for the entrance in some different exchange bigger than coinsmarkets?
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
Airdrop 1/8 ENDED - It wont take longer then 24h to distribute GPA coins to all applicants.
Spreadsheet will be uploaded tomorrow on 13th Jan.
Airdrop 2/8 will start when First round is fully distributed.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
I have 150 GPA from last airdrop (october airdrop), are this coin is same with coin that new dev develop? or i should swap or do something with my old GPA?

good question Smiley
also the coins on http://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-GPA.htm are the new one?

Don't worry, they are the same one, just they got new developers to develop this project without any affect on the coins. Still using the same wallet with the same coin name too.
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
I have 150 GPA from last airdrop (october airdrop), are this coin is same with coin that new dev develop? or i should swap or do something with my old GPA?

good question Smiley
also the coins on http://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-GPA.htm are the new one?
Activity: 99
Hi, Have you an android wallet or light wallet web ?
Thanks, br,
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Please how is your gplay wallet account protected from theft, because it didn't show me any option to password protect it or something.

There is an option "encrypt wallet". It let's you set a password.
Activity: 25
Please how is your gplay wallet account protected from theft, because it didn't show me any option to password protect it or something.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
hi all !! really good max supply for this project. joined the airdrop.

if you want to make the wallet sync add the following nodes:

Code:
addnode=45.55.89.248:24037
addnode=46.146.85.144:24037
addnode=58.92.103.158:24037
addnode=50.3.74.175:24037
addnode=89.152.239.137:24037
i don't understand how - please give more detail's or guide ty
create a text file gplay.conf with a list of nodes, put it at a %APPDATA%\Gplay\ folder (or at /Users/USERNAME/Library/Application Support/Gplay on OSX) and restart wallet

The folder to store the gplay.conf on Windows 7 and probably Windows 10 as well is  C:/Users/USERNAME/AppData/Roaming/GPlay

AppData is hidden by default so you may have to make hidden folders visible on the settings first.
Activity: 180
Excellent news, the coins are canyon but I would like to know about the developer's plans for the coins to be released to the stock exchange.

We are curently talking with multiple exchanges to list Gplay and providing them with all the necesary information they require.
Also we are planing to pay the fee for listing on:
-Yobit and Mercatox this month (January)
-Cryptopia and CoinExchange next month (February)

Also listing on coinmarketcap as soon as we meet their requirements. (trade volume)

Curently you can Buy/Sell GPLAY on coinsmarkets with Staking wallet option:
http://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-GPA.htm

Cryptopia would be a good choice.
I am looking forward to see GPA listed there.
Pages:
Jump to: