Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPLAY -Decentralized P2P Gaming Marketplace⚡POS⚡🚀FREE Airdrops 6/8 🚀 - page 46. (Read 50677 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Hello i join 2 airdrop but my wallet not sync, i use node's but it not working ) i am sorry about this
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
the website is truly amazing dev.  Have participated in the first airdrop and am in the second airdrop too. Awaiting coinsmarket to open up. will surely buy more.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Homepage redesign complete:

http://gplaymarket.com/

(blockchain, wallets, roadmap and more!)

Dear God, that site looks beautiful. Amazing work!  Shocked
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
Homepage redesign complete:

http://gplaymarket.com/

(blockchain, wallets, roadmap and more!)
Activity: 103
Merit: 3

Join Gplay Telegram here and fill the google form to qualify for Airdrop 2/8.
The telegram membership is increasing rapidly in this short while even without bounty or publicity yet. I believe in this project, do you?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
link to the airdrop still open,
does that mean the airdrop still run ? or it has been done ?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg
★Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blogs) - PM the Dev with screen shot to provide proof.
I PM in bitcointalk or telegram
Maybe I will PM both
thank you
Activity: 322
Those who applied for Airdrop 1/8 and havent received it please PM me with your Gplay address. If you meet the requirements you will receive your airdrop - but you twitter account probably got duplicated so it wasnt sent.
i got receive airdrop 1/8 but what are your requirements?
Because all the coins I got are on Coinsmarkets.com
And now I can not do anything other than wait for Coinsmarket.com to fix
Those who applied for Airdrop 1/8 and havent received it please PM me with your Gplay address. If you meet the requirements you will receive your airdrop - but you twitter account probably got duplicated so it wasnt sent.

hello dev, I have sent my Gplay wallet address and my twitter profile link to you.
Thanks
Activity: 10
Can i send coins from gplay wallet to myetherwallet?

are you retarded ?! this is a coin and not a token... get yourself informed first newbie, before posting such dumb questions...
Jn_
Activity: 41
Thanks, Joined airdrop and finally found my Gplay wallet address!
Look forward to see better user interface on the next stage.
Activity: 392
an excellent coin with a very fast transaction, I hope the developer will give more coins on the airdrop, I'm staking!
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
Hello. How can i sync my wallet? please help)

Good afternoon! I also encountered such a problem, but I managed to solve it! You need to go to the official channel of telegrams! From there download the file GPLAY.CONF then put it in \ AppData \ Roaming \ Gplay and restart the wallet!

Thanks for the information. I had trouble syncing my wallet but the gplay.conf from the telegram channel worked.
Activity: 406
Merit: 9
The site does not work for several days.Any problems?
Activity: 254
checking out now telegram group. admin should beware of multiacc bots probably.
Activity: 19
Activity: 10

thank you for the information. i have send your a private message with my wallet address and link to my twitter account.
Activity: 54
Maybe the devs are busy right now, trying to meet the deadline for the release of the new website. the Gplay website is expected to come up 13:00 Hrs GMT tomorrow. Perhaps they will send us our 1/8 airdrop soon. I support this program from start and will help in my capacity to see it grow.
Pages:
Jump to: