Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPLAY -Decentralized P2P Gaming Marketplace⚡POS⚡🚀FREE Airdrops 6/8 🚀 - page 65. (Read 50676 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
i can't sync my wallet , any node ??
Activity: 541
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Gplay

Coin Specifications
Gplay is a simple PoW/PoS coin made on Scrypt Algorithm with a fair launch distribution withouth ICOs or crowfunding !
40% of total coins are premined at the genesis block. The remaining 60% will be mineable by the public. Most premined coins will be freely airdropped to the community through 2 rounds of airdrops. APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN for AIRDROP #1
To apply for the Airdrop PM(private message) Gplay.Dev with your Gplay Address. All airdrops should be deposited within 24/48 hours. - We have closed the Google spreadsheets becouse of multi applications with fake profiles!

it's amazing that someone's fault has to pay the consequences for everyone. but you did it well! report names and banned these people from the forum. a bit of cleaning is always good.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I received coins. Thanks dev. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
Update* We have been aproved by 1 exchange and will be listed in the next few days !
Also Follow us on Twitter to get the latest news and updates

https://twitter.com/gplaymarket_com
Activity: 84
i've already received my gplay coin. thanks a lot dev.. GBU..
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I just Received Gplay coins
Thank you DEV
Activity: 377
I have received the airdrop. Thank you.

Can anyone share the stats on mining? How much coin do you get by using what speed?

With 250 M/H I'm getting 20 coins per hour from a pool.

Thank you for your reply. I'm considering mining this with the rental rigs, but I'm not sure if it's worth it or not.

Does anyone has any tips, when to consider to rent the rigs?

There's no point with only 2000 blocks remaining, half of which will be PoS blocks.

I'm very lucky I was able to mine 37k with 1 GPU before the pool was set up Smiley

It's nice to hear that you are able to mine using 1 GPU, can you please help to share the config details to mine GPLAY.

Lucky man - I tried solo, but did not get anything, the second day of the GPU 1060 rifle shift, only 600 kh / s - namaynil 0.5 coins! Big difficulty, apparently ASiki someone includes. Cry
Activity: 159
UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus
I too did not receive any coins  Sad
i think we need waiting and calm down , dev will feedback soon .

I received coins. Thanks dev.
Activity: 69
airdrop received. thank you so much dev!! good luck with your project.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Again* please do not post "I joined" or "I didnt receive" airdrop in this topic as we dont want it to be deleted again.

Sorry for the trouble, I will make sure going forward.
Activity: 165

Can anyone share the stats on mining? How much coin do you get by using what speed?

Thank you for your reply. I'm considering mining this with the rental rigs, but I'm not sure if it's worth it or not.

There's no point with only 2000 blocks remaining, half of which will be PoS blocks.

I'm very lucky I was able to mine 37k with 1 GPU before the pool was set up Smiley

It's nice to hear that you are able to mine using 1 GPU, can you please help to share the config details to mine GPLAY.
Activity: 54
Again* please do not post "I joined" or "I didnt receive" airdrop in this topic as we dont want it to be deleted again.
Activity: 279
Joined airdrop, but still not received my coins in GPLAY wallet.

Very fast, the coin will soon on your wallet
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Joined airdrop, but still not received my coins in GPLAY wallet.
Activity: 770
Genesis Team™

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

Activity: 74
i think we need waiting and calm down , dev will feedback soon .
Activity: 159
UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus
Activity: 74
I have not received my airdrop after 36+ hours.
What's going on? Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: