Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPLAY -Decentralized P2P Gaming Marketplace⚡POS⚡🚀FREE Airdrops 6/8 🚀 - page 62. (Read 50677 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 250
Due to duplicate applications with fake profiles we have closed the Airdrop on google spreadsheet.
You can Apply for the airdrop by Private Messaging me with your Gplay Address. (If you have already applied and recieved your coins do not PM)

Brand new accounts created aftere this post was made are not able to participate.

Thank you for understanding

still waiting for my airdrop: ...

Smiley

Posting addresses is against Bitcointalk rules. So edit your posts and remove it. Else you can get banned.

Noticed that I removed it to my replay to you.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Due to duplicate applications with fake profiles we have closed the Airdrop on google spreadsheet.
You can Apply for the airdrop by Private Messaging me with your Gplay Address. (If you have already applied and recieved your coins do not PM)

Brand new accounts created aftere this post was made are not able to participate.

Thank you for understanding

still waiting for my airdrop: GNu6K6Npxe2Qut9E6L4V3PSop7xxxGmMXk

Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Any one know if the Mac wallet syncing issue has been resolved or not?
Activity: 300
So is this air drop still open? I see a lot of people complaining that they haven't gotten their coins.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
I have joined in this airdrop. and I do not get any from this. I hope there is someone who can explain it. whether I am late to join I do not know..
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Activity: 308
Merit: 253
I just found out about this coin and I think it looks very good so far.
Activity: 224
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
Glad to know that we can stake GPLAY coins now - I open it daily and it's gradually staking up...
Activity: 399
joined GPlay airdrop, good luck!
Activity: 158
Got my GPLAY airdrop coins. Thank you for allowing newbie!
Activity: 374
Good, no another random eToken that is just a token, like other tokens.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Who can and cannot apply for this airdrop?
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
Hello dev only 300 GPA ? Iam Join Airdrop & Artikel Campaign 300 only ? Thanks just wanna ask
Activity: 300
Anything to prevent scammers from selling fake game keys?
Activity: 414
Received for the free GPLAY airdrop. Thanks dev
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
wallet still not synchronized  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
thanks a lot dev . Received mine

POW phase has ended ?

Dev, you said :
★60% Minable By The Public
★20% Airdrops - Bounties - Rewards
★15% Marketing And Product Development
★5% Developer Bonuses

Is there anyone who mined the coins ? I am not telling you a liar, just want to see transparency

The last Pow Block was mined at 10.000 - So mining is now only available by Staking/Minting in POS stage. Curent promotional PoS percentage   is 20% per year (reduced by 5% each year to minimum 5%)
You can see on our Block Explorer - Every new block adds new coins that you receive by staking (You can find many guide on "how POS works")
https://cryptobe.com/chain/GPlay

Is there any exchange for this coin ? And I have some gpa ... suppose I have 300 gpa. How much I will get per day by staking ?
Activity: 48
there is no way my wallet will sync
Activity: 54
Merit: 1

POW phase has ended ?

Dev, you said :
★5% Developer Bonuses

Is there anyone who mined the coins ? I am not telling you a liar, just want to see transparency

The last Pow Block was mined at 10.000 - So mining is now only available by Staking/Minting in POS stage. Curent promotional PoS percentage   is 20% per year (reduced by 5% each year to minimum 5%)
You can see on our Block Explorer - Every new block adds new coins that you receive by staking (You can find many guide on "how POS works")
https://cryptobe.com/chain/GPlay
Activity: 15

POW phase has ended ?

Dev, you said :
★5% Developer Bonuses

I've done some mining, this project reminds me of GameCredits, I hope we can pair
Pages:
Jump to: