Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Greececoin (GRCE) - Mining Pool Needed + Block Explorer, Bounty Available - page 11. (Read 122313 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 100
if more people could help contribute to network by opening wallet and adding their own addnodes that would help?  Huh
i have added a new node so update, i also got my wallet open as i have some coins left, i think greececoin could get going again

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
addnode=151.224.88.7
addnode=213.122.107.7
addnode=109.73.173.39
addnode=80.178.27.83
addnode=94.22.41.45
rpcport=8274
server=1
daemon=1
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
I have to admit I have been busy with other issues outside of crypto but now they have gone I can focus on a getting this back up.

1. Wallet to start syncing
2. Block explorer
3. Website
4. Exchange

As soon as the wallet syncs I will give all information.

Greececoin

Thanks dev!!

Copy the addnodes i listed on this thread and then insert your own addnode to your conf and then share on here i wil then update my conf. Im sure the wallet will sync with new fresh addnodes

My conf file

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
addnode=109.73.173.39
addnode=80.178.27.83
addnode=94.22.41.45
rpcport=8274
server=1
daemon=1

+

addnode=213.122.107.7
addnode=109.73.173.39
addnode=80.178.27.83
addnode=94.22.41.45
Activity: 169
I have to admit I have been busy with other issues outside of crypto but now they have gone I can focus on a getting this back up.

2. Block explorer
3. Website
4. Exchange

Greececoin

Thanks dev!!

Copy the addnodes i listed on this thread and then insert your own addnode to your conf and then share on here i wil then update my conf. Im sure the wallet will sync with new fresh addnodes
legendary

2. Block explorer
3. Website
4. Exchange

Greececoin

Thanks dev!!
Activity: 169
thanks for that Dev

These are the addnodes i have in my conf

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
addnode=213.122.107.7
addnode=109.73.173.39
addnode=80.178.27.83
addnode=94.22.41.45
rpcport=8274
server=1
daemon=1

Everyone open their wallet and add their own addnodes and then publish here. Keep your wallet open.

The old addnodes are probably dead we need new fresh ones.
Activity: 126

2. Block explorer
3. Website
4. Exchange

Greececoin
legendary
What's the latest on this?

In the light of recent political developments in greece it would seem to wise to give it some attention, even if only as a proof of concept..

My suggestion would be to team up with some greek bloggers to bring awareness to crypto in greece..

Is this possible with this coin?

Yeah I think that's a good idea. The political situation in south europe is a big opportunity for cryptos.

The dev said a month ago he was working on something.

We need a wallet working and some exchanges (so I can buy some Wink )
Activity: 185
@bleeprepeat
What's the latest on this?

In the light of recent political developments in greece it would seem to wise to give it some attention, even if only as a proof of concept..

My suggestion would be to team up with some greek bloggers to bring awareness to crypto in greece..

Is this possible with this coin?
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
Is the wallet working? I can't synchronize with network.
legendary
I will be conducting a new airdrop when certain issues have been fixed.

what's gonna happen to the previous coins?
what % represent the new air drop of the total coins?
I'm interested in buying OTC

Any block explorer?
I will be conducting a new airdrop when certain issues have been fixed.
There are currently no exchanges available, i will have the issue with the wallet sorted soon.
legendary
Any exchanges available? I wanna buy some  Smiley
How do we get the block chain back online?
i AM STUCK with a boat load of this coin on trex. Dev scammed us saying new coin will be launched and dumped all his coins on us then buggered off. Cry

i have alot of coins too, i dont know what the dev has done but he could not possibly dump 50% of the coins i followed this closely then become detached because of lack of activity, however i would still like to get my wallet working

Anyone have any ideas?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
i AM STUCK with a boat load of this coin on trex. Dev scammed us saying new coin will be launched and dumped all his coins on us then buggered off. Cry
my wallet wont sync, and the greecoin block chain is offline.

Is there a fix to this, people seem to be trading on bittrex still?

How can we get the block chain back online?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I'm gonna clean up this town
As far as I'm concerned, every country coin, IPO coin, and POS-only coin is either a guaranteed failure or flat-out scam. Garbage distribution and massive profits for the dev. The country coins are all awful but there were hundreds of idiots buying YELLOWCOIN like crazy which had a nearly 25% premine. The problem is people just want to get rich but refuse to put in any effort. They blindly buy coins on a hunch or a bad tip and then defend it to the death because they want to make money on their investment. Until we can educate people on how to approach this stuff, we will never see the end of scamcoins. There is a reason trading typically has regulations, laws, and restrictions - to protect dumb people from losing all of their money. There is a sucker born every minute and I swear they come straight to this forum right out of the womb.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
A penetratingly deep and, needless to say, expected abject failure on all levels. No one I know here in Greece has even YET heard of Bitcoin, let alone Greececoin. I talk to people on the street all the time and always casually weasel it into the conversation with whomever I speak with (even if I'm at the kiosk buying a drink or something). And NOT A SOUL knows what in the hell I'm talking about.

▪ No real organization.
▪ Still no mobile app.
▪ "Devs" neither speak Greek nor live in Greece.
▪ Zero mining incentive.
▪ Crappy "canned" website design, never updated.
▪ Who the f*ck are we giving our ID's to? Two 16 year olds in GB somewhere?
▪ No monitor to display penetration levels in the population (ala Auroracoin).
▪ and on and on and on.

Big fat floppy vagina fail imho.

Pages:
Jump to: