Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Greececoin (GRCE) - Mining Pool Needed + Block Explorer, Bounty Available - page 14. (Read 122313 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
but who? Smiley

The greek government? Wanting to stop greececoin?
But now , really... with such a dev and such a coin and such mining support ... anyone who has a bit of mining power and knows about kgw could do it.

Why?  Boredom?
Activity: 289
Merit: 251
in defi we trust
710 mh/s hashrate lol wtf?

60 blocks in less than one minute then silence Smiley.
Somebody is playing around Smiley
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Coin and the project look very nice. Good luck and please do well your work.
in defi we trust
More airdrop payments very shortly, I still have lots of applications so keep applying if you already haven't.

How about you post the links to the premined address so we can all see the "payments" ?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
More airdrop payments very shortly, I still have lots of applications so keep applying if you already haven't.
in defi we trust
Ok, but what coin do you think e-shop.gr will accept first as part of their payments process?

Bitcoin?
Greececoin?

... or both?

Since it's ranked 52 in Greece , I doubt it will go after greececoins Smiley.
I think the website is selling more in terms of $ that x10 the market cap of greekcoin.
Activity: 20
buy on bittrex, great exhange always very quick and never have any problems. Good work Bittrex!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Magic Staff
Ok, but what coin do you think e-shop.gr will accept first as part of their payments process?

Bitcoin?
Greececoin?

... or both?
Activity: 12
interested in your pos coin,which has a relatively fair distribution compared with other coin.So I want to join the  community, do something. That's why I want in.

You can still actually CPU mine the coin right now. Smiley
in defi we trust
I trust dev and people should not judge so easily...after all this coin is for a good cause , for greek people that suffer. Did you know that standard salary in greece is almost 1 btc?

Majority of the people do not trust the dev from the beginning. What's wrong with you? You should wake up from reality.

Dev keeps development , keeps sending coins for the airdrop so why should i not trust him?...and remember that greececoin airdrop will be the most successful than all nation coins and will have the most demand and participation from people applying!Greek people really need this support

Development....you have no clue what development means.
Creating a mining pool or a blockexplorer with an open source script or paying somebody to do it is not development.

Airdrop? Any numbers of the airdrop?
The copypaste guy behind greece coin didn't even list the premine adress..and does somebody actually now how many were already sent to the market?

Btw , you claimed that there is a hotel accepting greececoins , where is it?
Not that it would have a customer since the entire market cap can only get you 3 or 4 nights of staying.

I trust dev and people should not judge so easily...after all this coin is for a good cause , for greek people that suffer. Did you know that standard salary in greece is almost 1 btc?

Majority of the people do not trust the dev from the beginning. What's wrong with you? You should wake up from reality.

Dev keeps development , keeps sending coins for the airdrop so why should i not trust him?...and remember that greececoin airdrop will be the most successful than all nation coins and will have the most demand and participation from people applying!Greek people really need this support
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
interested in your pos coin,which has a relatively fair distribution compared with other coin.So I want to join the  community, do something. That's why I want in.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Actually i did some deals with dev and he kept his promise!

About the amka the database is already online nothing sensitive to give!
Activity: 916
Merit: 500

Activity: 12
I want to support but i am some afraid to give my AMKA online ...
Is there any danger if somebody has my AMKA?

Yea, they'll send you asspennies... I mean GreeceCoins.

Asspennies live!
http://asspennies.slugmonkeypool.net/index.php?page=dashboard
Activity: 28
I want to support but i am some afraid to give my AMKA online ...
Is there any danger if somebody has my AMKA?
Activity: 107
same old answer...what about 16.000.000 coins would that change anything?the coin is at its lowest and even now it worth something so imagine if you start supporting this than repeating same things!
Activity: 112

32 Greececoins are really going to relieve this.
Pages:
Jump to: