Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Greececoin (GRCE) - Mining Pool Needed + Block Explorer, Bounty Available - page 38. (Read 122360 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 100
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Shitcoin heading in the toilet
Activity: 199
When is this hitting coinmarketcap then, come on gloss please add it as soon as you can  Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Greececoin what about the addresses of the pre mined Coins???  Are you going to show them to us?  THIRD TIME I ASK !!!

this.

why can't the dev just post this? this would hardly take a minute of this time. really. i'm a small time miner and i'm mining this and while waiting 24hrs to accumulate coins the value gets decimated. the dev needs to be transparent and posting the premine address would be a pretty good start. it would at least help stabilise the coin's value.

I am starting to believe that his intentions are to help himself make money by using an already popular name GREECE. He is not going to share the premined coins.  That's Why... AND I AM REALLY PISSED RIGHT NOW. Another SCAM against Greece.

Well I'm pissed off with u for keep going on, if your that worried about it, spend your time and look through the 2 block explorers, keep going on just shut it.

Firt of all watch you mouth !!! He didnt put the blockexplorers here http://www.greececoin.net/ on the official site... I am asking for that from yesterday? cant you or him tell us that they are posted on the first post?

Activity: 199
Would be good to see some btc pumped back into this, I'm currently mining and still holding, I have high hopes for this coin and it's price
Activity: 252
Greececoin what about the addresses of the pre mined Coins???  Are you going to show them to us?  THIRD TIME I ASK !!!

this.

why can't the dev just post this? this would hardly take a minute of this time. really. i'm a small time miner and i'm mining this and while waiting 24hrs to accumulate coins the value gets decimated. the dev needs to be transparent and posting the premine address would be a pretty good start. it would at least help stabilise the coin's value.

I am starting to believe that his intentions are to help himself make money by using an already popular name GREECE. He is not going to share the premined coins.  That's Why... AND I AM REALLY PISSED RIGHT NOW. Another SCAM against Greece.

Well I'm pissed off with u for keep going on, if your that worried about it, spend your time and look through the 2 block explorers, keep going on just shut it.

this.

Activity: 252
It's good to see some new followers commenting, greececoin has a lot of potential and it looks like there are more Greek people coming forward supporting the coin.

On an investors note, it won't take a lot of btc volume to send the price to the sky so anything can happen, if greececoin gets some btc whales come in now and buy all the coins off the market then who knows how high we can see greececoin go, I'm watching very closely
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
🌟 SONM ICO: 15/06/17 🌟
Looks great, I will keep an eye on this coin and won't miss out like I did with auroraoin.
Thank you
Activity: 168

this.

That's the trouble with huge pre-mines. If the dev dumps, everybody gets killed.

That's why you have the trust the dev. Heck, you're trusting him with your money, which is almost like trusting him your life.

How much do you trust the dev? You're either 'for him or against him' - to paraphrase his own words. If you trust him a lot buy more. If not, do what comes natural and look out for yourself.
Activity: 26

this.

Coin is slowly on a rise.  Cool cool shades on.

What chart are you looking at? The Bittrex Chart shows low volume, flat pricing, and almost no buy interest.

Activity: 154
Greececoin is still going strong and we currently have a net hash rate of 2GH which is very good going, keep it up miners. There have also been 85,246 greececoins mined so far.
Extractly ! I trust this coin and Everybody trust same to me .

http://greece.xpoolcoin.com

Found many block even  low hashrate !! Join with us mine this coin and rich!!
Coin is slowly on a rise.  Cool cool shades on.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
The new exchange platform Kingcoiny is close to the opening. We'll propose the Greececoin at launch.
Stay tuned here > http://www.kingcoiny.com
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Why people still believe this way?

Why people like you are still here? Seriously, go away if you don't like greececoin....don't play "Robbin hood"
Activity: 140
The price has still had a nice steady rise and is moving up, good to see. I'm glad I bought more 12 hours ago and as someone has said this looks like a uptrend now.
Me 2!
Activity: 126
Greececoin is still going strong and we currently have a net hash rate of 2GH which is very good going, keep it up miners. There have also been 85,246 greececoins mined so far.
Activity: 322
Why people still believe this way?
Pages:
Jump to: