Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Greececoin (GRCE) - Mining Pool Needed + Block Explorer, Bounty Available - page 33. (Read 122360 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
I am an involuntary investor because I cant get on CraptoRush to FLUSH this SHITCOIN!

You guys on the other hand are a cult of con man ass suckers. When 'The Dev' dumps his premine you are all gonna be so fucked. I bet you wont thank me for warning you either.

Yes now go fuck yourself and see you to da moon ass hole. Kiss.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
One more thing before I go get drunk...

Deadcoin is dead.

https://i.imgur.com/qEDM0tm.jpg

You could draw something useful... I see the potential inside you. Give up Cryptoz and start drawing...
I am an involuntary investor because I cant get on CraptoRush to FLUSH this SHITCOIN!

You guys on the other hand are a cult of con man ass suckers. When 'The Dev' dumps his premine you are all gonna be so fucked. I bet you wont thank me for warning you either.

Yes i have invested my house, my car, my everything on Greececoin. Thanks for the warning.

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
One more thing before I go get drunk...

Deadcoin is dead.

Merit: 100
typed casius69 aka Prick in google images and this was a top hit

hahahaha
Activity: 41
As an investor I would prefer to see the Dev use a bicycle to deliver the coins. He can lose weight from his fat ass and save money on postage so we can earn more. If hes not willing to do that then I say DUMP THIS SHITCOIN now before its too late.

been following this thread for awhile and i must say man you are one of the saddest most miserable excuses for a human being I have ever seen! If you are so desperate for attention go hire a hooker because im pretty sure the only way anyone will give you attention is if you pay them and even then they will be counting down the minutes haha you sad sad saaaad little person. now you can go have a wank because someone acknowledged your existence, you welcome. 

+1 this is brilliant, everyone +1 this becuase its the truth hahahaha well said!!!!

+1 well said.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
typed casius69 aka Prick in google images and this was a top hit
As an investor I would prefer to see the Dev use a bicycle to deliver the coins. He can lose weight from his fat ass and save money on postage so we can earn more. If hes not willing to do that then I say DUMP THIS SHITCOIN now before its too late.

Investors take care of what a coin become now? Hilarious !!  

been following this thread for awhile and i must say man you are one of the saddest most miserable excuses for a human being I have ever seen! If you are so desperate for attention go hire a hooker because im pretty sure the only way anyone will give you attention is if you pay them and even then they will be counting down the minutes haha you sad sad saaaad little person. now you can go have a wank because someone acknowledged your existence, you welcome.  

Hey everyone..its 'The Dev.' Sorry your so mad that I am telling everyone the truth to dump this shitcoin. Nobody in Greece even wants it and nobody will buy it.

You will only get burned if you waster money on the shitcoin. DUMP NOW before its too late. The fall in price is gonna happen fast. Whales are selling now.

Thanks for warning us...  Shocked

Im a crypto collector so.. i dont care about the price...    Grin  I am  mining and i ll buy cause i like the name Wink
Activity: 126
Investor in a coin that he doesn't even believe at.. genious. Follow his advice everyone!!
no problem Wink thought my first post should be a banger!

Hey everyone..its 'The Dev.' Sorry your so mad that I am telling everyone the truth to dump this shitcoin. Nobody in Greece even wants it and nobody will buy it.

You will only get burned if you waster money on the shitcoin. DUMP NOW before its too late. The fall in price is gonna happen fast. Whales are selling now.

+1 this is brilliant, everyone +1 this becuase its the truth hahahaha well said!!!!

+1

Activity: 126
+1 Also trying to stack up a few coins even if I have only 1 gpu..
Still very cheap greececoins to be bought @ http://gyazo.com/40ad4803eeb3a7a09374236e5ce42769

Im re-stocking, this coin will fly up in price.. buy orders are increasing, price is holding nicely.. good day for Greececoin.

+1 im holding its good to own greececoins and i know im not going to miss out on the big rise, i think there are alot of other people realizing this now thats why the buying activity is picking up
Activity: 41
Still very cheap greececoins to be bought @ http://gyazo.com/40ad4803eeb3a7a09374236e5ce42769

Im re-stocking, this coin will fly up in price.. buy orders are increasing, price is holding nicely.. good day for Greececoin.
Pages:
Jump to: