Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Greececoin (GRCE) - Mining Pool Needed + Block Explorer, Bounty Available - page 48. (Read 122360 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Dev is certainly not from Greece. I am.

But why should the dev be from Greece, that I cannot understand..If we're too lazy or underskilled to create our own "national cryptocurrency", at least we are lucky some other people will do it for us..This is poor irrational patriotism..

One suggestion though : Greececoin name sucks (even greekcoin is better...), why not change it to "drachma", "e-drachma" or whatever...? Do you think greeks will like this? >>> Sandwich is 1 greece? You owe me 5 greeces? WTF?

you should send the Golden Dawn after the greece devs
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
leetpools.net frontend seems to be down

Ha ha. The HOstGater Getting Started page....

Elite Pools? LOL

Hahahahaha.....

Hope yer coins are safe and they didnt do a runner.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Dev is certainly not from Greece. I am.

But why should the dev be from Greece, that I cannot understand..If we're too lazy or underskilled to create our own "national cryptocurrency", at least we are lucky some other people will do it for us..This is poor irrational patriotism..

One suggestion though : Greececoin name sucks (even greekcoin is better...), why not change it to "drachma", "e-drachma" or whatever...? Do you think greeks will like this? >>> Sandwich is 1 greece? You owe me 5 greeces? WTF?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
leetpools.net frontend seems to be down
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
I am the developer of greececoin, if you can not trust me or you don't believe in me, or agree with my decisions then your better off not investing at this moment, sit back and watch, watch the development of this coin, because it will happen. Wait untill there are further developments regarding the air drop, wait for what makes you happy.

If you wish to invest into greececoin then by all means do because I'm fully 100% commited to this project has I always have been since I started the development. Please make your own decisions and be happy with them.

I can not offer you a fully developed coin within 48 hours, everything takes time.

Thank you

I can. Cant help it if your not cut out for an IPo and development. This has been the main reason for the Scam accusation. You have no idea what you are doing.
Activity: 227
I am the developer of greececoin, if you can not trust me or you don't believe in me, or agree with my decisions then your better off not investing at this moment, sit back and watch, watch the development of this coin, because it will happen. Wait untill there are further developments regarding the air drop, wait for what makes you happy.

If you wish to invest into greececoin then by all means do because I'm fully 100% commited to this project has I always have been since I started the development. Please make your own decisions and be happy with them.

I can not offer you a fully developed coin within 48 hours, everything takes time.

Thank you

One basic question.
Who are you and what is your connection to Greece?
Activity: 910
Developer must be new to this stuff.
Telling people to leave if they don't trust you is not a good way to get people to trust you.
All you have to simply do is explain five measly transactions that took place.
 Roll Eyes
Not asking for you to magically do anything.
You moved coins.
people are curious why.

first please let him take the time to explain and dev the coin!
Activity: 168
Developer must be new to this stuff.
Telling people to leave if they don't trust you is not a good way to get people to trust you.
All you have to simply do is explain five measly transactions that took place.
 Roll Eyes
Not asking for you to magically do anything.
You moved coins.
people are curious why.

Thank you

People want transparency, not miracles. List all pre-mine wallet addresses in front post!
Hello,

First of all why are there members spreading false accusations around on the thread about the premine? Please only quote yourself when you have solid facts. Yes the premine has been split up a little and it will be split up even further because as I have stated that there will be two different air drops, not all the coins will be claimed in each air drop so there is going to be another series of air drops which may be different but that's in the future. There are bountys to be paid for some people who have done work, translation, website etc. Just because I can't respond to everyone every single minute of the day does it mean that I'm not here. Greececoin is a fantastic project and It will deliver I can promise you. If you don't believe in me as your developer or don't believe in Greececoin then please do not invest and don't try and disrupt the thread. Greececoin has only just launched and I have been very busy, I think we have had a great start, excellent trading volume and a lot of miners.

There will be a lot of updates and new development ideas coming forward and greececoin will following the development of auroracoin closely to see how greececoin can improve. The project is massive here and it can't be completed within 48 hours of launch.

Greececoin wants a foundation based on a solid community so please contribute to being solid. Ideas is what we want to hear.

I will process bountys later today.

Thank you

Greececoin needs transparency! Please list all premine wallet addresses on front post, so people can keep track off - just like in the SpainCoin thread.

You owe that to all the people who invested real money into your coin. So don't come with the lame statement that people who ask for information to go somewhere else and don't disrupt your thread.

legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000

Thank you
Can you tell me more about yourself, this will gain more trust by the miners (who you need for this coin to be safe).
Activity: 126

Thank you
Activity: 611
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
Some people are losing their shit this close to the Auroracoin airdrop, just over 13 hours to go... A good result will mean good things for Spaincoin, Aphroditecoin, and Greececoin. I'm holding all of them. These 'Country Coins' might seem risky, but what do you think is holding up the value of Bitcoin right now?? Not that much, other than talk and speculation
im sorry I just dont see the reason to be splitting the coins up in such small wallets.
An airdrop would only need one or two wallets, if you are going to move coins, you should make an announcement first.
With relevant info.
1) Why coins are being moved.
2) Where they are being moved.
3) Amount being moved.
4) People they are being moved to.

If you spend out of the pre-mine to pay off people for work done (bounties) than those payments should be posted on the primary thread, so people know.

you shouldn't just out of the blue take out 50,000 and go dark for an hour, especially this early after launch, we just got started for gods-sake.

If you want people to have faith, you need to be more transparent.
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
Hello,

First of all why are there members spreading false accusations around on the thread about the premine? Please only quote yourself when you have solid facts. Yes the premine has been split up a little and it will be split up even further because as I have stated that there will be two different air drops, not all the coins will be claimed in each air drop so there is going to be another series of air drops which may be different but that's in the future. There are bountys to be paid for some people who have done work, translation, website etc. Just because I can't respond to everyone every single minute of the day does it mean that I'm not here. Greececoin is a fantastic project and It will deliver I can promise you. If you don't believe in me as your developer or don't believe in Greececoin then please do not invest and don't try and disrupt the thread. Greececoin has only just launched and I have been very busy, I think we have had a great start, excellent trading volume and a lot of miners.

There will be a lot of updates and new development ideas coming forward and greececoin will following the development of auroracoin closely to see how greececoin can improve. The project is massive here and it can't be completed within 48 hours of launch.

Greececoin wants a foundation based on a solid community so please contribute to being solid. Ideas is what we want to hear.

Thank you

Thanks for your reply, maybe this will keep the panic sellers at ease.
Activity: 635
Im dropping out sumink dont feel right. Good luck guys
Activity: 126
Hello,

Thank you

It does not look very good that the dev has spent 50,000 out of the premine!!!!
It was nested into multiple transactions, each transaction halving.
with smaller and smaller wallet balances.

At this point.... IDK.

If it was split sequentially then it isn't being sold at market.  Bought some more cheap Greececoins today, if you sell these at 0.002 and under, you're going to be sorry

Join date March 14th 2014.. Is that you dev? Still waiting for mintpal to offload it seems.

Close, it is I, Satashi Nakamoto!  Cool
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

At this point.... IDK.

If it was split sequentially then it isn't being sold at market.  Bought some more cheap Greececoins today, if you sell these at 0.002 and under, you're going to be sorry

Join date March 14th 2014.. Is that you dev? Still waiting for mintpal to offload it seems.

At this point.... IDK.

If it was split sequentially then it isn't being sold at market.  Bought some more cheap Greececoins today, if you sell these at 0.002 and under, you're going to be sorry
Pages:
Jump to: