Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Greececoin (GRCE) - Mining Pool Needed + Block Explorer, Bounty Available - page 56. (Read 122360 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Alright

Mined 213 of these fuckers.  Now I patiently await for my target price  Roll Eyes
What sort of sick hashrate did you have? 120 MH/s?

More at one point

Took advantage of low diff as well

Now I just have 5k  Undecided

Seems quite a low return that. I've mined 110 with around 10MH/s.
Activity: 616
Merit: 526
Alright

Mined 213 of these fuckers.  Now I patiently await for my target price  Roll Eyes

More at one point

Rented rigs?
Betarigs or Leaserig?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Alright

More at one point

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Alright

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Alright

Merit: 251
Holy crap somebody made 4,76BTC buy wall on price 0,0025BTC/GRCE on Cryptorush  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
It's just first day, Let's see what price will be after 10-14 days!
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Why we didnt spam on cryptsy to add it?
Not bad idea  Cheesy

Hey! We'll launch a new echange platform (hope next week) with Greececoin at the opening.

Check our bitcointalk topic > https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/exchange-kingcoiny-closes-his-platform-17-oct-please-withdraw-your-coins-522849
Check our landing page > http://www.kingcoiny.com/landing/
Activity: 582
Put this on cryptsy is like flogging a dead horse. good luck
Activity: 532
Lets see how long this coin lasts. Good chance its another Spain coin which will die within the week. I hope not. If you want this coin to succeed, STOP SELLING at this low price. Rather sell & buy at higher price. Let this coin mature!
+1

Ain't going to happen. Dumper mentality. Best you can hope for is a strong pump before it plummets.
Not bad idea  Cheesy

Lets focus on a smaller but popular exchange first, mintpal is what we're aiming for here.. once thats been accepted then we can start focusing on Crypsty.

I am in contact with some Greek article publishers and a local magazine in Greece which is happy to create a paragraph or two with the logo in the technology section.. hopefully this will aware some greeks who are currently unaware.
Such a good idea
Lets see how long this coin lasts. Good chance its another Spain coin which will die within the week. I hope not. If you want this coin to succeed, STOP SELLING at this low price. Rather sell & buy at higher price. Let this coin mature!
+1
Not bad idea  Cheesy

Lets focus on a smaller but popular exchange first, mintpal is what we're aiming for here.. once thats been accepted then we can start focusing on Crypsty.

I am in contact with some Greek article publishers and a local magazine in Greece which is happy to create a paragraph or two with the logo in the technology section.. hopefully this will aware some greeks who are currently unaware.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
What happened to Okaypool? I was mining all night, now it's showing 0 miners and I'm unable to log in. wtf?

Okayscam

OK. I have lost all faith in humanity. I hope a cow shits on their heads.

Join us Smiley
https://www.minep.it/pools/29/

very nice homepage, always good to see different themes on pools.

Cheers, always good to see compliments  Kiss
Activity: 42
Activity: 15
I've retweeted the tweet which is asking mintpal to add Greececoin. I wonder if jay (the operator) will add it soon, i hope they do.. Alot of miners/traders trust mintpal including myself and would love to trade with them. Lets just hope.
Hey guys,

just wanted to inform you that

https://greece.suprnova.cc

suffered from a medium DDoS half an hour okay. Everything was re-routed within 2-3 minutes, almost instantly, I hope everything worked out for you and you had backups set.

Everything is back to be fully normal now.

Thank you for informing us, appreciate it.
Activity: 12
What happened to Okaypool? I was mining all night, now it's showing 0 miners and I'm unable to log in. wtf?

Okayscam

OK. I have lost all faith in humanity. I hope a cow shits on their heads.

Hahaha, a cow? wtf made you say that lol

Nevermind. It's back up now. Sorry
Pages:
Jump to: