Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Greececoin (GRCE) - Mining Pool Needed + Block Explorer, Bounty Available - page 54. (Read 122360 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
price of greececoin on poloniex 0.00003300 BTC and on cryptorush 0.00275000 BTC

buy on polo sell on cryptorush ? lol
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Greececoin has been live for over 24 Hours, greececoin has had a big turnout with alot of miners mining, the net hash was steady at 8.6GH at one stage and is now steady at around 6GH. Thanks for all the support everyone has given to greececoin and we welcome the new community which is also growing.

https://greece.suprnova.cc says thank you for a successful launch !
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Greececoin has been live for over 24 Hours, greececoin has had a big turnout with alot of miners mining, the net hash was steady at 8.6GH at one stage and is now steady at around 6GH. Thanks for all the support everyone has given to greececoin and we welcome the new community which is also growing.
Activity: 252
you should just stick with btc and litecoin i think, your not cut out for this section  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
haha, another troll apears, i have never seen so many trolls popping up on a thread, they seriously think they are going to cause damage but no one listens to them and the price continues to rise,

come on next troll lets have it

Suuure, a troll... I am just giving a warning to people and posting some common sense and crypto education. The amount of people getting scammed with pump and dump altcoins is getting less and less with every new coin that pops up Wink. Time to look for a real job my friend, because soon enough noone will ever fall for shit scamcoins again... maybe 5 people, and then you 1000 scammers can share the money of those 5 people who got left holding the bag.

Yes you are trolling, if your that serious set your own thread up called 'read here, i will teach you how not to lose money' then teach people, you will not have one fucking reply becuase no one gives a shit.

People make their own decisions so please take it else where if your that serious

Again, why am I a troll? I am helping people to avoid getting scammed and losing money. I am doing the good work in the crypto community, by giving warnings and information. I am a holder of various Cryptocurrencies and your shit scamcoins are bad for the community and bad for the image of cryptocurrencies as a whole. Your scamcoins serve no intention other than making a quick 12 dollars for a bunch of people, and then the coin completely dies. They do not aim to become a currency, because everyone dumps at the first chance possible. It is a repeating pattern.

If anything, you are the troll here, because you don't even care about Cryptocurrencies becoming trustworthy, accepted and successful, you just want to make a little pocket money.
haha, another troll apears, i have never seen so many trolls popping up on a thread, they seriously think they are going to cause damage but no one listens to them and the price continues to rise,

Suuure, a troll... I am just giving a warning to people and posting some common sense and crypto education. The amount of people getting scammed with pump and dump altcoins is getting less and less with every new coin that pops up Wink. Time to look for a real job my friend, because soon enough noone will ever fall for shit scamcoins again... maybe 5 people, and then you 1000 scammers can share the money of those 5 people who got left holding the bag.

Yes you are trolling, if your that serious set your own thread up called 'read here, i will teach you how not to lose money' then teach people, you will not have one fucking reply becuase no one gives a shit.

People make their own decisions so please take it else where if your that serious

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I will ask again, is there a bounty for a Mac OS wallet?

Oh look, another country coin, yet 99,99999999999% of the people in Greece haven't even heard about this coin, this is a scam. No coins will get distributed, the coin "devs" have no cooperation with any Greek institution in order to get personal IDs of Greek citizens, and they do not have the authority to ask for the personal ID themselves. Which thinking human being would every give his personal ID to some anonymous dev from the internet?

Country coins are the current scam scheme of the crypto world, do not buy, do not mine, let it die ASAP. Don't be a bagholder. They will do it with every country until they run out of countries and then think of a new scam scheme.

Do not mine? of course you need to mine, mine them, sell them and buy blackcoin for example  Grin
Activity: 478
Merit: 253
Νέο πραγματικά ελληνικό νόμισμα υπό συζήτηση
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--524904
όσοι πιστοί προσέλθετε
Oh look, another country coin, yet 99,99999999999% of the people in Greece haven't even heard about this coin, this is a scam. No coins will get distributed, the coin "devs" have no cooperation with any Greek institution in order to get personal IDs of Greek citizens, and they do not have the authority to ask for the personal ID themselves. Which thinking human being would every give his personal ID to some anonymous dev from the internet?

Country coins are the current scam scheme of the crypto world, do not buy, do not mine, let it die ASAP. Don't be a bagholder. They will do it with every country until they run out of countries and then think of a new scam scheme.
this coin is going to have a great community!!  Grin really looking forward to see how greececoin grows
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Yeah nice , GRCE has 1st place on btc markets volume on bittrex. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 79
Currently Mining At 1.2 MH/s!
Every message MintPal and ask it to add GreeceCoin immediately!

Ticket ID: #343948
Subject: Add GreeceCoin! 8 GH/s Net Hashrate on First Day!
Department: Coin Suggestions
Priority: Critical
This coin will be bigger than AUR ,why?
AUR on start has 0,0025BTC/AUR price(people on btctalk bought on that price)
GRCE has on start 0,0075BTC/GRCE price

So it very probably that this coin will be worth about 0,2-0,3 BTC/GREC.

we can always dream to see that price happening
Activity: 276
I hope it goes up because I bought some but the alleged distribution to Greeks is going to be extremely challenging. Iceland for example is tiny compared to Greece, which has also low internet penetration.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
This coin will be bigger than AUR ,why?
AUR on start has 0,0025BTC/AUR price(people on btctalk bought on that price)
GRCE has on start 0,0075BTC/GRCE price

So it very probably that this coin will be worth about 0,2-0,3 BTC/GREC.
lets all send messages to mintpal, we keep saying it but lets do it again!!
Pages:
Jump to: