Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC ! - page 23. (Read 73282 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
10 days and counting down:

http://gridpay.me/

you very very active in here , I hope ROS same with this  Grin , why you not all in invest in here , you should bought 15Million GRID on your bag , and the you can easyly for pump and dump and finally you got profit for make another Pump coin you have  Grin
I only have ROS and that is more then enough. This grid is a goldmine Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
10 days and counting down:

you very very active in here , I hope ROS same with this  Grin , why you not all in invest in here , you should bought 15Million GRID on your bag , and then you can easyly for pump and dump and finally you got profit for make another Pump coin you have  Grin
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Gatekeeper coming in 10 days!!!!   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

are you seriously about it ?
you believe if they not delay this ?
I have some situtation on another coin , and so long for see roadmap and finally until now the roadmap not run , and they run out  Grin

We have coin on trade for 350sat and countdown for Gate Keeper. 30 mil coins, 3% POS, Gate Keeper in 10 Days, NFC, not bad deal get some coins now and see, what will be in 10 Days from now. VTC was month ago for 2500sat, few Days ago for 250k and still is around 100k, good coin. Now is GRID very cheap, with small investment can posibly make big profit. Show me other coin, with something counting in less as 10 days, something what can rise price 100x in few days. Gate Keeper is counting on www.gridpay.me.
legendary
Activity: 1162

are you seriously about it ?
you believe if they not delay this ?
I have some situtation on another coin , and so long for see roadmap and finally until now the roadmap not run , and they run out  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148

Grid has in plan NFC, watch price! We trade 300sat coin now? not for very long.  Smiley

NFC IS POISED TO PLAY AN IMPORTANT ROLE IN THE WAY WE USE OUR PHONES, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO MOBILE PAYMENTS.

http://www.gridpay.net/2015/03/08/gridpay-bridging-the-gap-between-decentralized-payments-and-nfc/
Closer to Gate Keeper release date, price will go up. 2k is very posible in next few days, if GK is released 100k.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
this is some funny shit right here.
wow.

Yes and in 10 days I will be laughing all they way to da Bank...  Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
If you can't understand my post please report it
Yo E.
Dood, dont be like this.
Come back to your coin, dont just abandon it.
You can right your wrong.

Your a smart guy...read between the lines! This is gonna blow up in the next 10 days period. Shocked Shocked Shocked Cool

What is your target?

I think 500 sats should be easy, maybe 800 sats.

Ready for slow Pump and succes ?  Grin

we will on page 1 on 1000satosi  Cool
legendary
legendary
Yo E.
Dood, dont be like this.

Your a smart guy...read between the lines! This is gonna blow up in the next 10 days period. Shocked Shocked Shocked Cool

What is your target?

target is 2-3k sats but I'm only pulling profits and letting the rest ride cause this has the potential of blowing up and doing another 80 k sats imho$$$

Interesting, current marketcap is just ridicules. There are a lot of coins that are worth 10 times more then GRID and that doesn't have anything to offer.
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
Yo E.
Dood, dont be like this.

What is your target?

target is 2-3k sats but I'm only pulling profits and letting the rest ride cause this has the potential of blowing up and doing another 80 k sats imho$$$
legendary
Yo E.
Dood, dont be like this.

What is your target?

legendary
It's all mathematics...!
Yo E.
Dood, dont be like this.

legendary
legendary
Lets spread the news:

RT:

https://twitter.com/freedom190000/status/611659193372774400

DEV was online, so that means that he didn't ran away with the money, another pump incoming? Told people to buy in the 150 - 200, already 70 -100% profit...
legendary
With the stock market the CEO does not communicate with the public on a regular basis...yet ppl in crypto have no patience and want instant gratification! The Crypto world is evolving as we speak and the cream always rises to the top. The scene of crypto is changing and Coins with real business plans with transparency will lead the alt bull run! In 10 days most ppl will be shocked at the upside potential of Gridpay and will be caught off guard...maybe chase the rally but you can buy under 300 sats right now! wake up ppl cause Monday I will put another buy wall $$$ Cool

I think people will cry that sold at 200 sats today...if they would wait then they already could ask 290 sats... i think if the Gatekeeper is really coming and working then this can be worth over $1M,then we are not talking about 300 sats, or 500 sats, or 1000 sats, but about 100000sats, but that is of course if Gatekeeper is coming.

Send me that spliff dude. I wanna smoke some too!
 Grin

Why didn't i spoke that stuff 2 months ago, when everybody forgot about GRID and was trading at 2000 sats before the crazy pump...

Think of this:

1. How many coins are there? 30,000,000

Why is there only 18,000,000 on Bittrex? A nice 12,000,0000 not on Bittrex, all in wallet, staking...

There will be a big pump, that for sure, how high, nobody knows.
Activity: 700
With the stock market the CEO does not communicate with the public on a regular basis...yet ppl in crypto have no patience and want instant gratification! The Crypto world is evolving as we speak and the cream always rises to the top. The scene of crypto is changing and Coins with real business plans with transparency will lead the alt bull run! In 10 days most ppl will be shocked at the upside potential of Gridpay and will be caught off guard...maybe chase the rally but you can buy under 300 sats right now! wake up ppl cause Monday I will put another buy wall $$$ Cool

I think people will cry that sold at 200 sats today...if they would wait then they already could ask 290 sats... i think if the Gatekeeper is really coming and working then this can be worth over $1M,then we are not talking about 300 sats, or 500 sats, or 1000 sats, but about 100000sats, but that is of course if Gatekeeper is coming.

Send me that spliff dude. I wanna smoke some too!
 Grin
legendary

legendary
It's all mathematics...!
Pages:
Jump to: