Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC ! - page 18. (Read 73282 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
I think GRID is over...

have a look at this...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anndibs-dibbits-crypto-auction-platform-csgo-luxury-live-at-bittrex-1090982

local time the same time as GRID dev here... have a look at the crowdsale transactions, and think a little.... I hope i'm wrong, but GRID was also a ICO of only 7 sats or so, and this new coin looks too much like GRID, also ICO of 10k sats and now trading at 750k sats without any selling pressure...

Now you say OVER ?
Some day or some hour ago you say to 500 sat , 1k sat , 2k sat .
and This is amazing statement

Good Job Placebo . This is Goldmine for you . and now you run out from here  Grin

Amazing .....

Good Luck All
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I think GRID is over...

have a look at this...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anndibs-dibbits-crypto-auction-platform-csgo-luxury-live-at-bittrex-1090982

local time the same time as GRID dev here... have a look at the crowdsale transactions, and think a little.... I hope i'm wrong, but GRID was also a ICO of only 7 sats or so, and this new coin looks too much like GRID, also ICO of 10k sats and now trading at 750k sats without any selling pressure...
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
when will the gate keeper come out?  Huh
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
The dev left. He is gone. Correct?

Yes he is gone. He moved onto another coin I'm sure of it.
it's happen with bitcoin too. no current dev, but community overtake it Smiley
only invest on what you can afford to loose

Could the community really make something of this?
Activity: 938

it's happen with bitcoin too. no current dev, but community overtake it Smiley
only invest on what you can afford to loose
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Activity: 433
Merit: 250
BTG CEO
Activity: 476
I think it will be hard to see this coin pumped very high, but something between 800 and 1k is still believable.

This is what I'm thinking too. This coin has a lot of people who bought cheap coins and will sell for profits at that level.
totally agree, I'm one of them. 800 is my exit point if grid will reach it again

Thank you all for the information
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TEMCO
I think it will be hard to see this coin pumped very high, but something between 800 and 1k is still believable.

This is what I'm thinking too. This coin has a lot of people who bought cheap coins and will sell for profits at that level.
totally agree, I'm one of them. 800 is my exit point if grid will reach it again
Activity: 133
It's been pumped a lot (more than +100%), and now they're already dumping on people believing in the Gatekeeper.

If you can't see that, I'll make it easier for you.  Cool

Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.

Yes, posible and that is trade. Some will sell, some will buy. If somebody is happy with that profit, then is fine. But this can go far more up.
Activity: 154
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

1k is very low, wait and watch...this is quiet before storm. If is GK released! Trade on own responsibilty.
Activity: 462
I love to trade
Gate Keeper can bring GRID to 100k level, that is not imposible. If somebody spend 0.1BTC, can make very nice profit. If GK is not released, 0.1 BTC is not so much, for this crypto game 7 Days time left to release.
Activity: 170
What will happen if the gatekeeper releases?

I would think at the very minimal a pump of sorts would happen. Most coins pump on releases.

Buy on rumour sell on news  Roll Eyes Huh
Activity: 138
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

I would think at the very minimal a pump of sorts would happen. Most coins pump on releases.
legendary
Activity: 1148

Satoshis will fall from the sky!

EDIT:  But on a serious note, it's going to be great!  7 days left!
Activity: 476
Yeah seems some impatient holders dumped on the small pump. No big deal. Good time to get cheap coins.

What is your future outcast and what will happen if the gatekeeper releases?

Any information please.
Pages:
Jump to: