Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Growers International $GRWI - Membership Platform & Cultivation Utility - page 14. (Read 153694 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 104
GRWI Updates Coming Throughout the Week:
(Detailed writeups for each item to be released over the coming days).

DPOS Staking Harvest:

Blockchain Forking:

eCommerce SSL Updates:

Node, Blockchain, Connection Upgrade:

Merch Availability:

Street Team Promo Pack:

Official Plastic Cold Wallets (gift cards):

WooCommerce Payment Plugin for our Grow Store:

GRWI now accepted at a retailer in Germany:

Expansion into other farming markets:

GrowersNET:

Stores as Nodes:

Social Media Platform:

Mobile Tools:

Games:
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Indeed. Out of all of the the pot oriented cryptos I've bought into i think this one is the most flexible. Especially with things such as a E-commerse platform. Long term this will be very good for people to get into.
Activity: 331
Merit: 109
There are only a total of roughly 25,000 GRWI left for sale on the books at cryptopia. Most people are holding strong Smiley

This community is very strong, GRWI is going to moon big time when the rocket launches!
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
There are only a total of roughly 25,000 GRWI left for sale on the books at cryptopia. Most people are holding strong Smiley
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Man these stakes are beautiful....and the stake weight is maintaining above 30% ....strong community support.

Still have more reward increases coming too!  I think $GRWI is going to explode once some new development rolls out.  Good things are coming.
Man these stakes are beautiful....and the stake weight is maintaining above 30% ....strong community support.
62-64 connections? How?

I'm not sure...if I figure it out, I will update here.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
62-64 connections? How?

just installed wallet. i have too 62 connection. you have the wallet in the firewall blocked?

DPOS rewards are now at 1.5 GRWI per block Smiley

yeah got already 3 Smiley

i have in User Interface language Deutsch (de) but my wallet is still in english. restart dont help.
legendary
DPOS rewards are now at 1.5 GRWI per block Smiley
Activity: 206
We are approaching another DPOS reward increase to 1.5 GRWI per block Smiley

and still got a few more reward increases after that!  Grin
legendary
Hosting provider is being contacted to get the explorer corrected. I also have 60+ connections on the wallet.
Hello, is there any problems with grwi ? I found that explorer page down 12 hours ago, and wallet offline because no active connections to grwi network..same result on 3 computers

None that I am aware of. Everything has been functioning just fine for me. Staking is on track, wallet is up an running avg 62-64 connections.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I wish you Guys all the best with the project!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hello, is there any problems with grwi ? I found that explorer page down 12 hours ago, and wallet offline because no active connections to grwi network..same result on 3 computers
legendary
We are approaching another DPOS reward increase to 1.5 GRWI per block Smiley
legendary
Yea the grammar is some of those comments makes my head hurt lol
Activity: 347
CMC Community
Despite this page of incomprehensible comments

This board really starts to become unusable because of all the spam. If it was at least advertising or funny trolls...
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Despite this page of incomprehensible comments I'm really excited for Growers International. Staking rewards, Linux and Windows wallet, and news releases have been pretty great so far. Looking forward to the future and hodling indefinitely Smiley
legendary
Annnnnd im back! sorry for the brief hiatus. I have been out of the country. If anyone has questions about GRWI please let me know.
Pages:
Jump to: