Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Growers International $GRWI - Membership Platform & Cultivation Utility - page 17. (Read 153694 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
AcVDC8b55Co8TBtZdQC96i9GZgBCUisBb5
Do you have any chat room? telegram, discord, slack?
Hello guys,

Is there a 'repair wallet' option for GRWI? My coins are stuck in 'stake' for almost 5 days now Sad Network is synced but the wallet is just not moving. Restoring from backup is the same thing... I guess I should have backed up much earlier...

Any help here?
Activity: 164
Merit: 104
:: Linux and Raspberry Pi wallets have been compiled for our users. Get them here! ::

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
DPOS rewards are now at 1.1 GRWI per block.
Activity: 331
Merit: 109
I have at least 16 connections, is there a better way to pass node info than what getpeerinfo in console lists?

In theory you could change the .conf file to a .txt file to view the information copy and paste it, then rename it to .conf

I've done this with IFLT to add nodes, rather than create a new .conf with the additional nodes added.
Activity: 347
CMC Community
I have at least 16 connections, is there a better way to pass node info than what getpeerinfo in console lists?
Guys is there a conf file or a list of add nodes for $grwi? I have not been able to sync for 2 days now Sad
That's a nice stake rate. Mine seemed to have spiked the last few days as well.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
2 bad the ubuntu wallet doesnt seem to compile on ubuntu 17.04 no response from the devs aswell..

I have a wallet that was previously getting staked last reward was 10/12 -- expected rewards every day... now its been 3 days with no rewards.

Sad
Estimated time until next stake is inaccurate on any staking wallet. the more coins staking in your wallet the better chance to earn stake. The higher the total stake weight, the less chance to receive stake. As DPOS increases blocks become harder equaling less stakes. I go a day or two without getting stakes as well from time to time. Be patient, free coins are free coins.
i must say the stakes go crazy in last days Cheesy

2 bad the ubuntu wallet doesnt seem to compile on ubuntu 17.04 no response from the devs aswell..

I have a wallet that was previously getting staked last reward was 10/12 -- expected rewards every day... now its been 3 days with no rewards.

Sad
Estimated time until next stake is inaccurate on any staking wallet. the more coins staking in your wallet the better chance to earn stake. The higher the total stake weight, the less chance to receive stake. As DPOS increases blocks become harder equaling less stakes. I go a day or two without getting stakes as well from time to time. Be patient, free coins are free coins.
Activity: 125

Sad
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Did I miss something? Staking rewards suddenly stopped on 10/06.

Almost half the total coin supply is being staked....that's some strong community support. Henceforth the stake weight is increased and the staking rewards become less frequent. I know we all like rewards, but right now less rewards is a sign of strong support for this project as people are holding their stake.

The is both extremely proud and also very humbled by this fact. As people realize the true value of GRWI along with capitalizing on the increasing value of DPOS coins, we imagine network weight will continue to "grow". We will soon be hitting 1 coin per DPOS block reward.

Everything is coming along beautifully. The growers tools are looking excellent, and so far everything seems to be right on track. Possibly one of the best dev teams out there right now, with a keen eye for design and ease of use. Keep up the excellent work guys.
Activity: 206

Looks great!  Super clean layout.  I'll be interested to test it out when it becomes available!  Grin
BTU Calculator has been dialed in, screenshot incoming. Responsive style of the current toolset will be posted tomorrow. Following soon after will see the initial release of the Growers Suite into the wild.

Almost half the total coin supply is being staked....that's some strong community support. Henceforth the stake weight is increased and the staking rewards become less frequent. I know we all like rewards, but right now less rewards is a sign of strong support for this project as people are holding their stake.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

all working fine but network weight is now very high Wink most time 500k+

Correct. As more people are staking on the network, the difficulty to stake also increases. Just like mining difficulty increases for BTC as more people mine it.
Pages:
Jump to: