Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Guncoin(GUN) - New GUN Core V2.0 Released - Masternodes are HERE! - page 11. (Read 187710 times)

Activity: 781
Merit: 276
We saw a tweet from Cryptopia this morning that they will be open in read only mode by Monday.  While this is not trading ready, it is a big and long awaited step for them and for Guncoin.  Many of our users have had their coins stuck there and for sure will need them and more to setup Guncoin masternodes when we have that project completed later this month. In the mean time, please keep in mind that we have two other exchanges where you can trade GUN in SouthXchange and Enmanet.  So far, reviews are very positive on both exchanges.

Guncoin is now listed on the new exchange Enmanet. It is a small and growing exchange that we like very much.  Please use this link - http://www.enmanet.com .

Additionally, we have two new code releases planned over the next 4-5 weeks.  The first will update our core client to be compliant with Bitcoin Core 0.17.1.  This should be a minor soft fork release.  The second release will update GUN to have Masternodes (by the end of March).  Cost per MN will be between 100K - 150K GUN (still TBD).  You now have two exchanges to start accumulated your GUN to get a masternode while they are still cheap.  Keep in mind Cryptopia is working its way back to operational status as well - hopefully soon.  But now you have two ready solutions to trade GUN.
We hope to have GUN listed and trading on another exchange within 24 hours.  Loading and syncing the wallet now.  Once we confirm all is OK, we will make the announcement.
Do not forget with all the new pools pop up that first, we cannot help you with them and you need to do your own due diligence on each one of them.  Second, remember, that the Guncoin Team manages the Official Guncoin pool at http://www.guncoinpool.com that we do take responsibility for and support for only 0.5% fee.  We typically rank in the top 5 of extractors for mining GUN. We ONLY mine GUN - nothing else!   Happy Mining!
copper member
Activity: 344
Merit: 0
Come and mine GunCoin on https://thepool.life

-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://mine.thepool.life:7464 -u WALLET -p c=GUN

• Multiple world-wide stratum servers to give you the best mining experience you can get.
  • 0.05% mining fee on all coins that we offer.
  • Payouts are made automatically every hour for all balances above 0.0125.
  • Multi server configuration running on dedicated hardware.
  • All ports NiceHash compatible.
  • Dedicated support staff.
  • Join our Discord Channel!

We have dropped our mining fee to 0.05% on all coins! Happy mining!
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
You don't need a gun. However, I argue it's always a good idea to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

I have backups. My backups have backups. I have a fire extinguisher. I have 911 on speed-dial. I have insurance, all the types. I hope never to use those things.

But really, when seconds count, police are a minutes away. Maybe 2 minutes at the fastest. 7 minutes on average.
Activity: 318
Merit: 253
FREE GUNCOIN !!!  That is right, with our new listing on SouthXchange.com, we now have a  coin faucet there where you can get FREE GUNCOIN every 3 hours.  We hope to keep the faucet going for a long time - sign up with SouthXchange.com and get some free GUN and buy and sell some more while you are there.  You must have an account there to get the coins. 

https://www.southxchange.com/Balance/Faucet

AWESOME!!!

Free GUN!!!

I was wondering when we would see GUN in a faucet.
I don't know what to think about this. Everybody should be entitled to do whatever he wants, but when it comes to deadly firearms it somehow feels different. Is this going to be an anonymous coin that is supposed to be used for gun purchases? Do you think that this would ever be in compliance with the law?

Guess what - all crypto coins are basically anonymous and will probably become more so as time goes on.  But guess what - so is CASH.  ANY gun sold for cash has bypassed all means of financial traceability.  All that being said, the Guncoin Team is in full support of 100% of all current and existing gun laws in whatever jurisdiction you choose.  While it is true the laws drastically differ between Texas and California or New York and Wyoming, or Australia to Germany - no matter where you are and buying and selling firearms, the Guncoin Team is in support of 100% compliance with all the local firearms laws.  In other words, we want Guncoin used for all legal firearms transactions.  Guncoin has been in existence for 5 years now and real firearm sales have occurred on Gunbroker.com and other websites already and we are very proud of that fact.

Please keep in mind that a knife is a deadly weapon or not, a broken bottle is a deadly weapon or not, a fist is a deadly weapon or not, a bottle of Drano is a deadly weapon or not. A gun by itself is not a deadly weapon, unless like the other items, it is in the hands of a person whose intent or motive is to harm someone.  So we are not going to get into discussions going down this path please - I will ask they be deleted because they will go on forever.  Just know our stance and that of our supporters.

Gun ownership in the United States is guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment and is the legal right of every legal US Citizen.  Many countries have similar laws, many do not.  So our coin is designed to support a legal activity guaranteed by our current laws.  One cannot make that claim for coins designed for illegal drugs, illegal gambling or illegal sexual activities, but yet those coins still exist and prosper.....I think that pretty much sums up our point of view......

A gun comes with a major difference compared to a knife: if I was forced to kill someone for whatever reason, please save me from having to use a knife. Killing someone remotely reduces the level of involved empathy. Now many of the things you said are true, but I am just against guns. Better fight the causes that made you feel or believe you need a gun to protect yourself.

I wholeheartedly support your personal right to not care for guns, as I am sure that many here also do, as I hope others support my right to care for them.

I also agree that it's good to fight the causes that makes one need a gun (I wish we saw more of this, rather than the

attacks we see on firearms, our rights, and the constitution), and good to keep a gun handy until the outcome of

those fights comes to fruition.
FREE GUNCOIN !!!  That is right, with our new listing on SouthXchange.com, we now have a  coin faucet there where you can get FREE GUNCOIN every 3 hours.  We hope to keep the faucet going for a long time - sign up with SouthXchange.com and get some free GUN and buy and sell some more while you are there.  You must have an account there to get the coins. 

https://www.southxchange.com/Balance/Faucet
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
I don't know what to think about this. Everybody should be entitled to do whatever he wants, but when it comes to deadly firearms it somehow feels different. Is this going to be an anonymous coin that is supposed to be used for gun purchases? Do you think that this would ever be in compliance with the law?

Guess what - all crypto coins are basically anonymous and will probably become more so as time goes on.  But guess what - so is CASH.  ANY gun sold for cash has bypassed all means of financial traceability.  All that being said, the Guncoin Team is in full support of 100% of all current and existing gun laws in whatever jurisdiction you choose.  While it is true the laws drastically differ between Texas and California or New York and Wyoming, or Australia to Germany - no matter where you are and buying and selling firearms, the Guncoin Team is in support of 100% compliance with all the local firearms laws.  In other words, we want Guncoin used for all legal firearms transactions.  Guncoin has been in existence for 5 years now and real firearm sales have occurred on Gunbroker.com and other websites already and we are very proud of that fact.

Please keep in mind that a knife is a deadly weapon or not, a broken bottle is a deadly weapon or not, a fist is a deadly weapon or not, a bottle of Drano is a deadly weapon or not. A gun by itself is not a deadly weapon, unless like the other items, it is in the hands of a person whose intent or motive is to harm someone.  So we are not going to get into discussions going down this path please - I will ask they be deleted because they will go on forever.  Just know our stance and that of our supporters.

Gun ownership in the United States is guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment and is the legal right of every legal US Citizen.  Many countries have similar laws, many do not.  So our coin is designed to support a legal activity guaranteed by our current laws.  One cannot make that claim for coins designed for illegal drugs, illegal gambling or illegal sexual activities, but yet those coins still exist and prosper.....I think that pretty much sums up our point of view......

A gun comes with a major difference compared to a knife: if I was forced to kill someone for whatever reason, please save me from having to use a knife. Killing someone remotely reduces the level of involved empathy. Now many of the things you said are true, but I am just against guns. Better fight the causes that made you feel or believe you need a gun to protect yourself.
I went to coinsrates to see how to get GUN on to their listings, and look what I found:

https://www.coinsrates.live/currencies/GUN/guncoin/

Nice!

Yes, that is good they have us there.  I have contacted the block explorer and they have switched so we have a market cap again.  WITH BTC being up $200+ today. our market cap is in a lot better shape.  Trading is between 25-35 sats which is great.  We have alerted  CoinmarketCap - but have no word back from them yet.
I went to coinsrates to see how to get GUN on to their listings, and look what I found:

https://www.coinsrates.live/currencies/GUN/guncoin/

Nice!
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
When buying firearms legally, the seller knows who you are. If it's a gun store, they ask you to fill up all sorts of paperwork and they do an instant background check, or they ask for some sort of license or permit or something. Same with ammo.

GUNCOIN, in it's current form, is very easily traceable if you have the transaction hash, or addresses. Later on, it might include some form of obfuscation or zerocoin or something, but not yet. In coins that do have them, it's not used very much unless they involve staking.
OK, trading is now active on SouthXchange.com for GUNCOIN.   For those buying, coins are already listed for sale.  For those selling, it takes 20 confirms to get your coins into the exchange and available.  Happy trading - have fun!

Trading is going well so far.  GUN price seems to hover around 20 sats.  For those looking to accumulate coins for the upcoming masternode project, this is a good time.
OK, trading is now active on SouthXchange.com for GUNCOIN.   For those buying, coins are already listed for sale.  For those selling, it takes 20 confirms to get your coins into the exchange and available.  Happy trading - have fun!

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
That's good news about the listing on SouthExchange.  People that follow this forum might be looking to buy some dirt cheap coins prior to the news about masternodes becoming more public this spring.
We are in the process of being listed on Southxchange - they are testing the wallets and we should be running there in the next day or two.  thanks for the voting.

Awesome news, thanks for the update...looking forward to next steps with masternodes.

Yes, we had to delay start of these till we got going on the exchanges again.  But should be getting started the week after next - hoping to be testing them in late March or early April worst case if all goes well.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
We are in the process of being listed on Southxchange - they are testing the wallets and we should be running there in the next day or two.  thanks for the voting.

Awesome news, thanks for the update...looking forward to next steps with masternodes.
Pages:
Jump to: