Author

Topic: [ANN] Guncoin(GUN) - New GUN Core V2.0 Released - Masternodes are HERE! - page 142. (Read 187710 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
 haha       i like it   i will in!
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=5s9VSjxD

Code:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

The escrow address for this contract is:

1GUNCfM6yVgBgg1BdZwcKDyF8R9utnqfB6

for Guncoin Investors

Please state and agree to the conditions (if item is received
damaged, item lost with tracking, customs fee etc) beforehand.

If possible, GPG sign your agreement to prevent any
discrepancies later on and please ship with tracking to prevent
problems during delivery. GPG signing is not a requirement, and
any verbal exchange in the form of private messages or posts on
bitcointalk.org, or email is effective as a statement of
condition.

This Contract is solely generated for the purpose of
facilitating the transaction between the seller and the buyer,
which refers to the pseudonyms used on bitcointalk.org.

The escrow holder, Dabs, assumes and gives no liability or
guarantees on the satisfaction of all parties involved, although
he agrees to mediate and facilitate the deal to the fullest
extent he is capable of.  On the event that any problems arises,
he will release the escrow to whichever party that presents him
with the most convincing proof and/or after an open discussion
with others.

The verbal acceptance by both parties (or the failure to reject)
and the sending of Bitcoins to the escrow address above
constitutes the acceptance of the terms and conditions stated,
and the activation of this Contract.

Please understand that I am assuming the risk of holding the
escrowed Bitcoins, and I am using my own time to facilitate this
transaction.

Thank you.

My standard fee is 1% of the BTC amount (minimum of 0.03 BTC)
and this will be deducted from the BTC at the escrow address at
the time of releasing the coins.

Dabs
2014-03-18 (2014 March 18)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.22 (MingW32)
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=2m7i
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

http://blockchain.info/address/1GUNCfM6yVgBgg1BdZwcKDyF8R9utnqfB6

or

http://blockexplorer.com/address/1GUNCfM6yVgBgg1BdZwcKDyF8R9utnqfB6
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
Hey guys,

I've been contacted to help with the escrow for this. It will be very simple to understand and to get involved. I am to keep a public list or spreadsheet of all investors, their forum nicks (you may remain anonymous), and the amount of BTC they have invested, and their Guncoin address.

To keep it simple and transparent, I will use the tried and tested method of accountability which is just one investor BTC address which I control, and a link to that address in the blockchain. Everyone can see all incoming transactions.

For the sake of security of everyone's coins, refunds will only be processed AFTER the coin has failed launch, at the same time. This will be a "cold" wallet address, that's why.

No refunds will be issued for investors who change their mind. If you are not sure, do not send. If you send, you are committed and you will receive the proportional amount of Guncoins as indicated by the developers and website.

If the coin fails to launch in a satisfactory manner all BTC will be refunded back to their original addresses, less any bitcoin transaction fees. (Usually 0.0001 per 1000 bytes.)

This is my escrow thread if you want to do some research.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/escrow-service-by-dabs-234939

For investors sake, please use a wallet where you control the private keys and can sign a bitcoin message. Search the forums on how to do this. Do not send BTC directly from an exchange or a web wallet. In clearer terms, DO NOT SEND from btc-e, cryptsy, mtgox. Use a wallet that is under your direct control such as bitcoin-qt, electrum, blockchain, armory, or bitcoin for android.

In case of disputes, I will honor whoever sends a signed message using the bitcoin address that sent the coins. Bitcoin-Qt can do this.

As I understand it, you can wait for the wallet to be launched to get your Guncoin address from there, or you will be contacted by the Guncoin devs to arrange for your wallet.

Any refund, will be sent to the address that originally sent it (or one of the addresses if there is more than one) as reported by blockchain.info UNLESS you can sign a message using that address to send it to another address.

I will charge a flat 1% fee, regardless of the amount of BTC collected by this IPO, deducted at the time I send the funds to the dev.

I will send the BTC to the Guncoin devs only after the coin has launched, the wallet is working, the investors have received their Guncoins, and the miners and Guncoin network has reached at least 48 hours or 1440 blocks. I think this is fair, if the coin is 2 days old and everyone got their Guncoins, then I can release the IPCO BTC funds to the devs.

For investors, what you could possibly lose is the time any coins you send until launch. This means your BTC are stuck until at least 2014-05-03.

For the Guncoin team / developers, you don't get anything until after 2014-05-03 (48 hours or 1440 blocks where each block is 2 minutes.)

If Guncoin agrees to these terms, then I will post a GPG signed message containing the bitcoin address for IPO. Investors may choose to remain anonymous (identified only by their Guncoin address), just send the BTC to the address indicated, and send me a PM with transaction details, preferably with a signed bitcoin message.

If you do not know how to sign a bitcoin message, please take the time to learn it.

I am not responsible for any coins sent directly to the Guncoin team on their website.
I am not responsible for any coins sent directly to the Guncoin team other than to the contract address.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Dabs

Reminders:

1. Please send from a BTC address that you control, or can access the private keys.
2. Send me a PM or post here with your transaction details, preferably with a signed bitcoin message using bitcoin-qt or compatible wallet.
3. Don't forget to include a bitcoin transaction fee so your transaction gets confirmed and included in a block.
4. I am only responsible for coins sent to this address.
5. No refunds. Refunds are only processed if the coin fails to launch. Until then, no coins are moving.

For uniformity, follow this format when sending your IPO details:

1-your-bitcoin-address
Sent 5.05 BTC, ForumNick, [email protected]
The-signature-of-the-one-line-message-above.

Example:

1DabsXmraEr18jdEryck8jzcFku873xmRf
Sent 5.05 BTC, Dabs, [email protected]
IDlni4Xn2vZyedLMPfjtj4TECBzqpCSSm4kqxpRPA9RW71ZANfVaZJLrIQdaU6Zup2kvVG8/QT8MugruXdU0nqk=

Then include the transaction details, either just the ID or a link to blockchain.info.

If you are not yet a member of this forum, send me an email to my address that signed the escrow contract. You'll figure out how to do this if you can verify my signature. (okay, if you're lazy, go to the official website, my email address is posted there.)

*edit* fixed some typos, clarified terms.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
UPDATE

We now have some new servers being configured and the new "Guncoin Blockchain Explorer" site will be up very soon!

We are also in talks with Dabs right now to move forward with using his escrow service for BTC contributions to the IPCO.  More information to come on that one ASAP.
Activity: 60
I took a look at your facebook page, you seemed to have gotten a bunch of people interested who know literally nothing about crypto currencies which is always a good thing. This will be interesting to follow, good luck.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
I like guns. I'll offer escrow if anyone wants. The usual stuff: coins released to dev 48 hours after coin launches and investors get their guncoins. Does that make sense?
Activity: 67
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
sq
Activity: 294
Activity: 85
Coffee is for closers
No one donate to the IPCO; this is obviously another scam.

Don't fall for anything as stupid as this.

This is at least taking a different path than all of the "let's help people in Jackfuckistan" coins.

Dev...don't fuck this up.

Once again, trolls will be trolls.  Guncoin is 100% legitimate and not a scam in any way.  Whether you like it or not, it is supported and is here to stay.
Activity: 79
Currently Mining At 1.2 MH/s!

UPDATE

Information added to the main post for the new Guncoin Secure Paper Wallets!
UPDATE - 03/10/14

The Guncoin Facebook page has over 1,100 followers now and is still growing fast!  People are really getting interested and word is spreading.  More information to come as we get closer to the public release date!
I want to send u 100000BTC. Can you reserve this shit-scam-ipco-coin just for me?

You're a funny guy.  Guncoin is absolutely legitimate and so far from a scam.  We have put in an extraordinary amount of work, have loads of supporters and those numbers are growing fast every day.  Whether you like it or not, Guncoin is here to stay.  Troll elsewhere.
Activity: 320
I want to send u 100000BTC. Can you reserve this shit-scam-ipco-coin just for me?
UPDATE

Follow Guncoin on Twitter! Link also added to thread.

@TeamGuncoin

http://www.twitter.com/TeamGuncoin
UPDATE

Guncoin is growing fast and we are looking at possibly hiring on another developer for some consulting work.  If you have previous experience in cryptocurrency development and related, and are interested, please let me know.  Also need to know what you typically charge for your time and if you will work for BTC, $USD or both.  More information to come!
Jump to: