Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Guncoin(GUN) - New GUN Core V2.0 Released - Masternodes are HERE! - page 2. (Read 187710 times)

Activity: 781
Merit: 276
Guncoin, really dropped the ball on a deal with Gunbroker.com. They are now using FreedomCoin! I remember when people were talking about this and nothing happened.

https://support.gunbroker.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034191493-GunBroker-Pay-with-FreedomCoin-BitRail

Still saying an exchange with guns. 3d printed gun ebay store front??

OK, just to be clear for the hundredth time, GUNCOIN is a decentralized coin. We supply a technologically solid and stable coin and the infrastructure that surrounds it with very little to no community support. The community expects the Guncoin team to be at every gun show in the country and pay for listing on every exchange and have the coin anywhere and everywhere - so they can make money.  For a decentralized coin as Guncoin must be for long term use, THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

The community asked for an upgraded coin and we did that. The community did nothing.  The community asked for masternodes and we gave them master nodes with V2 at a significant cost to us.  The community did nothing.  The community asked for more exchanges and we paid our way on to the Bololex exchange.  The community dumped some coins and has done nothing since.  Are you seeing a pattern here?

Any one reading this could have knocked on the Gunbroker.com door and introduced them to Guncoin.  Or contacted us and asked for support in doing so. Or ANYWHERE else for that matter.  The Guncoin team did NOT drop the ball here, the community did.  I do not even see you folks pumping us on forums - which is FREE for you guys to do.  The Guncoin Team will continue to do all we can to provide a great coin for you and always willing to listen to ideas.  But folks, this is team/community effort. Without your support and efforts, GUNCOIN will have difficulty gaining traction.

So last month, comments were made about some of our "donation" funds going to 2nd Amendment groups?  Who dropped the ball on that?  All your help and support is greatly appreciated.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Guncoin, really dropped the ball on a deal with Gunbroker.com. They are now using FreedomCoin! I remember when people were talking about this and nothing happened.

https://support.gunbroker.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034191493-GunBroker-Pay-with-FreedomCoin-BitRail

Still saying an exchange with guns. 3d printed gun ebay store front??
I am pleased to announce that GUNCOIN is now available on the Bololex Exchange.  This is a new exchange that is growing very nicely.  Please use

https://bololex.com/trading/sessions/signup/119VAYNY6OGRXO4A

to sign up and get registered.  We will be traded against ETH, USDT and LTC for now.  If our prices go up and stay up, we can add BTC according to the exchange. Trading will start on Tuesday, March 16.  But you can get set up today.

Guncoin is now being traded on Bololex.  I see buys a sells forming up on our first full day of trading. Of course, we still have active trading going on at SouthXchange as well.
I am pleased to announce that GUNCOIN is now available on the Bololex Exchange.  This is a new exchange that is growing very nicely.  Please use

https://bololex.com/trading/sessions/signup/119VAYNY6OGRXO4A

to sign up and get registered.  We will be traded against ETH, USDT and LTC for now.  If our prices go up and stay up, we can add BTC according to the exchange. Trading will start on Tuesday, March 16.  But you can get set up today.
Our listing on the new exchange will be complete by Monday.  We will be traded against ETH, LTC and USDT.  We are not trading against BTC yet because our price is too small at this time and the minimum trade would be 50,000 GUN.  We think that would discourage our small investors from acquiring GUN.  We will make the announcement 24 hours before we go live to give all of you time to set up your accounts there and get verified.
Why not up a donation address. I'm sure people would be willing to contribute.

We have had donation addresses set up since day 1 for GUN - really.  Look in my signature.  However, none of the exchanges except GUN as payment for getting listed.  All want BTC or ETH most of the time - several thousands of dollars for each listing. We could set up a BTC address and see what we get.

legendary
Activity: 1451
Merit: 1030
Why not up a donation address. I'm sure people would be willing to contribute.
Great news!

Of course it cost a few of us some BTC, but this seemed like a good step to give us some more visibility and liquidity.
So some more good news for Guncoin.  We have just made final arrangements to get listed on another Exchange.  This is a small and new exchange that was eager to add GUN and we will be traded against BTC, ETH and LTC.  Not wanting to spoil anything, we are not going to share the name of the exchange yet.  But we hope to be trading there March 16 at the latest. We will give more details as we get them.

That could work. What chain will it be on? ETH? (BSC? maybe don't, in case you had ideas, hehe).. Of course create pools on Uniswap, they will launch V3 soon, and post it here as well (and update the OP), so people don't get duped into fake tokens.

OK, appreciate the input - this is all still VERY preliminary.  I favor ETH for it to run on, but that is just because I think it is most recognized not familiar with BSC.  Yes, Uniswap would be great, I bought some UNI a while back and like the Defi coins as well.  We are just trying to keep the coin useful and current for our community.  Masternodes were a chore to get done, but are starting to pick up some -although not much with our price yet. That will come soon we hope.

Actually, upon further review, Cardano (ADA) may make more sense for us to wrap Gun with.  They just had a major upgrade today which I believe covers what we are looking to do.  It is newer, seems more current and has some additional strengths that may be better for GUN users.  Comments/feedback?

What does the community want to see next from Guncoin that would make it more usable for them?...

I have some thoughts on this…

What makes Guncoin unique? Answer: Nothing at this point.

Why is ETH so successful? We all know how unique that is, contracts, DAPs, heck digital art for sale etc.. Bitcoin? Well it was the first. Ravencoin? Asset/Securities ownership. Coins like Cardano/ADA & Algorand? Way better interest than my bank Wink Filecoin? Decentralized cloud storage… etc, etc, etc…

Why would we use Guncoin to make a purchase? Why haven’t retailers taken to Guncoin? Because you can just use BTC. There is really no reason to use GUN. Guncoin needs something to make it unique. Something to set it apart from the 1000 other Bitcoin clones. Just being a Neoscript algorithm also is not enough these days.. And the love of everything firearm related is not enough.

Actually just had an idea: Build in some sort of 2A support into the Guncoin system. Example. Select the 2A charity of your choice in your wallet. Every transaction you make a small percentage is donated to that charity (NRA, CRPA, GOA, SAF etc…). -OR- You select a certain percentage of your GUN to be automatically staked at X% interest. The interest earnings automatically get donated to the charity. You now have a coin with uniqueness: Charitable Donation.

OK, if you remember from when 2.0 come out, a fixed percentage of every mined coin, goes to a charity/donation bucked and has been accumulated since that atarted.  I personally, put 500K in it to start and over 1MIL GUN have since been added.  So what you ask for is already in the coin. So find us a worthy candidate and they are off to a good start.

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
What does the community want to see next from Guncoin that would make it more usable for them?...

I have some thoughts on this…

What makes Guncoin unique? Answer: Nothing at this point.

Why is ETH so successful? We all know how unique that is, contracts, DAPs, heck digital art for sale etc.. Bitcoin? Well it was the first. Ravencoin? Asset/Securities ownership. Coins like Cardano/ADA & Algorand? Way better interest than my bank Wink Filecoin? Decentralized cloud storage… etc, etc, etc…

Why would we use Guncoin to make a purchase? Why haven’t retailers taken to Guncoin? Because you can just use BTC. There is really no reason to use GUN. Guncoin needs something to make it unique. Something to set it apart from the 1000 other Bitcoin clones. Just being a Neoscript algorithm also is not enough these days.. And the love of everything firearm related is not enough.

Actually just had an idea: Build in some sort of 2A support into the Guncoin system. Example. Select the 2A charity of your choice in your wallet. Every transaction you make a small percentage is donated to that charity (NRA, CRPA, GOA, SAF etc…). -OR- You select a certain percentage of your GUN to be automatically staked at X% interest. The interest earnings automatically get donated to the charity. You now have a coin with uniqueness: Charitable Donation.

That could work. What chain will it be on? ETH? (BSC? maybe don't, in case you had ideas, hehe).. Of course create pools on Uniswap, they will launch V3 soon, and post it here as well (and update the OP), so people don't get duped into fake tokens.

OK, appreciate the input - this is all still VERY preliminary.  I favor ETH for it to run on, but that is just because I think it is most recognized not familiar with BSC.  Yes, Uniswap would be great, I bought some UNI a while back and like the Defi coins as well.  We are just trying to keep the coin useful and current for our community.  Masternodes were a chore to get done, but are starting to pick up some -although not much with our price yet. That will come soon we hope.

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
What does the community want to see next from Guncoin that would make it more usable for them?  Possibly a Wrapped Guncoin?

WGUN would be an ERC-token that is one to one with GUN more or less.  If you have followed Guncoin, you know that we try and make our coin current with technology, but only move forward with updates that are proven and will make GUN a better coin.  We are still evaluating this, the costs and the benefits.  Appreciate feedback from those who know about it to share with others.

What does the community want to see next from Guncoin that would make it more usable for them?  Possibly a Wrapped Guncoin?

WGUN would be an ERC-token that is one to one with GUN more or less.  If you have followed Guncoin, you know that we try and make our coin current with technology, but only move forward with updates that are proven and will make GUN a better coin.  We are still evaluating this, the costs and the benefits.  Appreciate feedback from those who know about it to share with others.
Activity: 318
Merit: 253
Maybe kinda late for this, but it is still January, and I haven't been here for a while, so.... Wishing you all a great 2021!!!
Happy New Year to all !!! So what new features would the community like to see from Guncoin this year? We have asked multiple times and not heard much.   You folks asked for Masternodes and we gave them to you.  What would you like to see that you would use???

Same to you and the rest of the community.

Electrum implementation would be pretty sweet, not to mention convenient. Client side and of course server side, giving the possibility of running a server yourself and for others/the network.

Well, it is something we have looked at before and not easy to implement based on the design of the coin at this time.  Of Course at one time, getting masternodes was a pretty big challenge too.

Network been down for almost 2 days, last block 1 day 19 hours ago.

The network is not down just to clarify. There is nothing wrong with our "network".  The "blockchain" occasionally not have enough hash power to get over the difficulty when some whales come on board and drive the difficulty through the roof.  Eventually, the hash will break it down and the blocks all fall free. The more hash power we have, this will happen a lot less.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Network been down for almost 2 days, last block 1 day 19 hours ago.
legendary
Activity: 1451
Merit: 1030
Happy New Year to all !!! So what new features would the community like to see from Guncoin this year? We have asked multiple times and not heard much.   You folks asked for Masternodes and we gave them to you.  What would you like to see that you would use???

Same to you and the rest of the community.

Electrum implementation would be pretty sweet, not to mention convenient. Client side and of course server side, giving the possibility of running a server yourself and for others/the network.
Pages:
Jump to: