Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 115. (Read 87317 times)

Activity: 376
Merit: 100
Is there some others ICO with such project, like Hacken? Is this the best one?

ofcause not ,look like the project title ,FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS
Activity: 364
Merit: 111
I visited event, where the advisor of Hacken was speaking. They are a great team!
Activity: 350
The number of cyber attacks each year continue to be on the rise. For both individuals and businesses, the numbers are frightening, and the risks are real. As more and more information stored online and more people rely on online services, safeguarding against hackers and preventing data theft is very important. To succeed, White Hat Hackers are gathered to defend those cyber victims. This is the very main purpose of Hacken.

You've got a point there because gathering all White Hat Hackers in a single platform will build a strongest firewall against the malicious attacks of bad hackers and everyone who join the HackenProof community will get paid well for performing their task.

Yes. We badly need those people that will contribute for the security of our online assets.
That's right where we really need a solid coordination. we need people who can be manage to get more powerful in white hacken. to prevent or less the number of the cyber victims.
all of you are correct, let's wait for what hacken is going to do to eliminate those bad hackers. and dont forget to support hacken until the end. good luck hacken!
yes lets wait whats going to happen after the ICO of hacken, i am really excited what's going to happen if the hacken is fully operational. goodluck hacken you have our support
that's why a lot investor invest for hacken they trust what hacken can do and help to the victims of cybercrime.
Activity: 156
TaaS Becomes the First Institutional Partner of the Hacken Ecosystem

Today, TaaS announced its strategic partnership with Hacken, cybersecurity ecosystem, focused on blockchain security.

The partnership between TaaS and Hacken aims to redefine security standards of cryptospace. It will establish a new level of safety and protection for the Fund’s data and assets. TaaS invites other crypto investment funds to follow their example to promote adoption of the Hacken Ecosystem.

Read More on the TaaS & Hacken Partnership here: https://medium.com/taas/taas-becomes-the-first-institutional-partner-of-the-hacken-ecosystem-87ad7577cca1

Thanks to post this update I just read this news on TAAS twitter account this nice movement for both project. I hope this project will get succeed to catch from big investors after building nice partnerships with promising projects and this community will grow.
This thing really looks interesting, with TaaS as partnership Hacken will gain more fascinated through investor. This will make Hacken may be able to reach their hardcap.

So...with this upcoming partnership with TaaS we can conclude that cybersecurity will be much more powerful than expected. In the article above, in my opinion, they are quite confident about the outcome of their collaboration. Thank you for posting this article, kudos to the Hacken team and TaaS.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
The Whitelist has been closed to 1075 members!
The participants are divided in this manner:
- investors - 85%;
- cybersecurity researchers - 13%
- business owners/managers - 15%

Let's see what would be at the start of pre-sale!

I have the concern here whether whitelist candidates will all participate in the presale or not who knows. Maybe they need check because there are many people who want to join the Whitelist, better they need to register more people for the whitelist.

If a whitelisted investor didn't purchase his/her reserved token, Hacken will probably put the un-availed tokens to the main ICO stage. However, I believe that there will be more than 95% of whitelisted investors will buy their reserved token.

new parter TaaS ,that's awsome  for new project ,i think no one will give up this chance .

Yes, is an active trader and holder of crypto-assets and TaaS is particularly focused on blockchain security and Hacken will be the firewall to their protection of funds and assets. It will all start here as a lot of blockchain exchange is being hacked. Now, Hacken will prove their craft through their partnership with TaaS.

That's very well said. This partnership will gauge the capability of Hacken team in protecting crypto-market.

i am new adn small investor , hope can have chance to invest my cash to this project ,dont be sold out when i want to join.
they dont sold out when you are join it depends when fully sold in the market,everybody can invest here,
Activity: 308
what your ICO hard-cap goal?
the hard cap is 20 million.
Activity: 333
i believe a one week run for hacken ICO is good enough to reach the hardcap. Imagining a large amount from that 1k plus whitelisted is enough to do it i guess but i believe it would be to ambitious. The thing is it will be a good assurance that this will be a big hit soon. Go hacken!
im also thinking that, no doubt hacken token will be sold out once the ICO start.
Activity: 364
I believe in the success of the Haken, are big x's after ICO Kiss
Activity: 353
- investors - 85%;

I have the concern here whether whitelist candidates will all participate in the presale or not who knows. Maybe they need check because there are many people who want to join the Whitelist, better they need to register more people for the whitelist.

If a whitelisted investor didn't purchase his/her reserved token, Hacken will probably put the un-availed tokens to the main ICO stage. However, I believe that there will be more than 95% of whitelisted investors will buy their reserved token.

new parter TaaS ,that's awsome  for new project ,i think no one will give up this chance .

Yes, is an active trader and holder of crypto-assets and TaaS is particularly focused on blockchain security and Hacken will be the firewall to their protection of funds and assets. It will all start here as a lot of blockchain exchange is being hacked. Now, Hacken will prove their craft through their partnership with TaaS.

That's very well said. This partnership will gauge the capability of Hacken team in protecting crypto-market.

i am new adn small investor , hope can have chance to invest my cash to this project ,dont be sold out when i want to join.
Activity: 854
Merit: 272
- investors - 85%;

Activity: 339
- investors - 85%;

Activity: 314
- investors - 85%;

Activity: 854
Merit: 272
- investors - 85%;

Even if some of the whitelisted investors will not buy their tokens on the sale, I surely believe that Hacken will still reach its target cap as lot of things going on to their platform. Couple of partnerships are being held and it makes it more clearer that a lot of peope believes in Hacken.
Activity: 339
- investors - 85%;

copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250

Today, TaaS announced its strategic partnership with Hacken, cybersecurity ecosystem, focused on blockchain security.

The partnership between TaaS and Hacken aims to redefine security standards of cryptospace. It will establish a new level of safety and protection for the Fund’s data and assets. TaaS invites other crypto investment funds to follow their example to promote adoption of the Hacken Ecosystem.

Read More on the TaaS & Hacken Partnership here: https://medium.com/taas/taas-becomes-the-first-institutional-partner-of-the-hacken-ecosystem-87ad7577cca1

Thanks to post this update I just read this news on TAAS twitter account this nice movement for both project. I hope this project will get succeed to catch from big investors after building nice partnerships with promising projects and this community will grow.
This thing really looks interesting, with TaaS as partnership Hacken will gain more fascinated through investor. This will make Hacken may be able to reach their hardcap.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
You are absolutely right about white hackers and they do their job very well. But they can not enter the coin market and I do not think they are very connected to them. Hackers will not disclose themselves in any way. This is my personal opinion.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i believe a one week run for hacken ICO is good enough to reach the hardcap. Imagining a large amount from that 1k plus whitelisted is enough to do it i guess but i believe it would be to ambitious. The thing is it will be a good assurance that this will be a big hit soon. Go hacken!
Hacken has adopted one more financial innovation to the cryptocurrency that is the " Burning principle". So, this is an added feature to the cybersecurity on blockchain.

I don't think burning is an added feature to cybersecurity of blockchain. it does tackle the volatility issue in a smart way. 1% of total tokens will be burned and it'll be like distributing that value back to the remaining holders.
The cybersecurity shall be taken care of by the group of white hackers who i hope will rub off some of there knowledge onto us poor seekers..!! Tongue

I think, burning program of Hacken tokens will defend its price from the large falls on the exchanges!
Every investor keeps in mind that info about the reducing of tokens supply!
Have read in the Telegram channel that very soon Hacken will have reports on main ico ratings websites!
That`s the key feature for many "lazy" investors nowadays, about what I have mentioned previously!
Looking forward to the highest marks for the project!
no worry about that because first of all they build this program or project just to proctect and secured those bounty token from the hacker thats why they fully trust to invest here..
- investors - 85%;

Thanks for sharing that Nadia. Here's the actual figure table I got from Telegram:

A lot of participants are after the token sale. A lot of updates are coming from Telegram so tune into Hacken's Telegram channel.

@hacken_token_sale

Thanks to the information, it is a great help for people who are not involved to the hacken telegram.
Yes we need to look always in telegram theirs a lot of update and news posted. thank you for this a lot of help for does not know about it.
this is a new update?if yes this is a good news I would like to advance congrats for the team and who part of this project..
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

Jump to: