Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 116. (Read 87317 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
what your ICO hard-cap goal?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The Whitelist has been closed to 1075 members!
The participants are divided in this manner:
- investors - 85%;
- cybersecurity researchers - 13%
- business owners/managers - 15%

Let's see what would be at the start of pre-sale!

Thanks for sharing that Nadia. Here's the actual figure table I got from Telegram:

A lot of participants are after the token sale. A lot of updates are coming from Telegram so tune into Hacken's Telegram channel.

@hacken_token_sale

Thanks to the information, it is a great help for people who are not involved to the hacken telegram.
Yes we need to look always in telegram theirs a lot of update and news posted. thank you for this a lot of help for does not know about it.
Is there some others ICO with such project, like Hacken? Is this the best one?
as of now  hacken is the only one that create for cybercrime and for securing firewall,this year is going a big change in the system of internet..
for me hacken will be more effective for cybercrime security if ever other publish a new ico for security.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
- investors - 85%;

I have the concern here whether whitelist candidates will all participate in the presale or not who knows. Maybe they need check because there are many people who want to join the Whitelist, better they need to register more people for the whitelist.
it doesnt need to join in the whitelist or required us to join?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
- investors - 85%;

I have the concern here whether whitelist candidates will all participate in the presale or not who knows. Maybe they need check because there are many people who want to join the Whitelist, better they need to register more people for the whitelist.
- investors - 85%;

Thanks for sharing that Nadia. Here's the actual figure table I got from Telegram:

A lot of participants are after the token sale. A lot of updates are coming from Telegram so tune into Hacken's Telegram channel.

@hacken_token_sale

Thanks to the information, it is a great help for people who are not involved to the hacken telegram.
as of now  hacken is the only one that create for cybercrime and for securing firewall,this year is going a big change in the system of internet..
The number of cyber attacks each year continue to be on the rise. For both individuals and businesses, the numbers are frightening, and the risks are real. As more and more information stored online and more people rely on online services, safeguarding against hackers and preventing data theft is very important. To succeed, White Hat Hackers are gathered to defend those cyber victims. This is the very main purpose of Hacken.

You've got a point there because gathering all White Hat Hackers in a single platform will build a strongest firewall against the malicious attacks of bad hackers and everyone who join the HackenProof community will get paid well for performing their task.

Yes. We badly need those people that will contribute for the security of our online assets.
That's right where we really need a solid coordination. we need people who can be manage to get more powerful in white hacken. to prevent or less the number of the cyber victims.
all of you are correct, let's wait for what hacken is going to do to eliminate those bad hackers. and dont forget to support hacken until the end. good luck hacken!
yes lets wait whats going to happen after the ICO of hacken, i am really excited what's going to happen if the hacken is fully operational. goodluck hacken you have our support
I cant wait also how it run,I wanna try also,days left to go everyone is excited.. goodluck..
Activity: 234
Activity: 308
The number of cyber attacks each year continue to be on the rise. For both individuals and businesses, the numbers are frightening, and the risks are real. As more and more information stored online and more people rely on online services, safeguarding against hackers and preventing data theft is very important. To succeed, White Hat Hackers are gathered to defend those cyber victims. This is the very main purpose of Hacken.

You've got a point there because gathering all White Hat Hackers in a single platform will build a strongest firewall against the malicious attacks of bad hackers and everyone who join the HackenProof community will get paid well for performing their task.

Yes. We badly need those people that will contribute for the security of our online assets.
That's right where we really need a solid coordination. we need people who can be manage to get more powerful in white hacken. to prevent or less the number of the cyber victims.
all of you are correct, let's wait for what hacken is going to do to eliminate those bad hackers. and dont forget to support hacken until the end. good luck hacken!
The developers of hacken is very active im sure they are so many plans to eliminate or lessen those hackers, i cant wait to launch this project looking forward to the success.

Yeah The people behind this ICO HACKEN are all busy and active , they try to lure more investors by developing more the platform and services that this HACKEN can give to us . They give all there best just for this project to become successful.
well if their plan is to lure investors i think hacken is very successful for luring them. lots of investors are already in to the whitelist. and the main ICO is nearly approaching i think there are lots of people want to participate to the crowdsale.
Merit: 250
Dijual

The developers of hacken is very active im sure they are so many plans to eliminate or lessen those hackers, i cant wait to launch this project looking forward to the success.

Yeah The people behind this ICO HACKEN are all busy and active , they try to lure more investors by developing more the platform and services that this HACKEN can give to us . They give all there best just for this project to become successful.

- investors - 85%;

@hacken_token_sale

thank you to the both of you for sharing this information Smiley
Activity: 333

Im so excited to see and know what will be the effect of HACKEN to the cyberworld. I really believe it will have a big impact when it comes to eliminating black hat hackers. Really soon the cyberworld will be secured from all hackers.
absolutely right hacken will be playing a big role to the cyberworld in terms of security. best of luck to the team and i believe that hacken is fully prepared to do the job.
Activity: 854
Merit: 272
- investors - 85%;

@hacken_token_sale

Activity: 234

yes lets wait whats going to happen after the ICO of hacken, i am really excited what's going to happen if the hacken is fully operational. goodluck hacken you have our support

I think in few weeks the price will be about 1,5-2x of ICO
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158
By the way, congratulations to all of the staff, dev, team, and participants of Hacken as we already have 1012 whitelisted investors on board! I can sense the success of Hacken is on the way now! Smiley
wow! that was great. congratulations HACKEN for doing such a great job.

Only 1000 people in whitelist? It's not so much. There should be at least 5000
Why do you need more investors in whitelist?
If every investor of whilelist can invest ~10 ETH per order, we will raised ~ 10,000 ETH in pre-sale and it is not a small raised funds for pre-sale, haha.
The qualify will be better than many investors but they can not invest much money.

IMHO better is more people with less investment. If there are 5 person with 10000 eth deposits each, they could make price at exchanges as they want. But if there 10000 people with 5 eth, they can't. At first point 25% bonuses will bring price after sale below ICO price.
many ico want more and more investor participate, But for me this 1012 investor in whitelist of pre-sale in hacken pretty  good result they show that hacken is qaulity application.

Should be 1024...2 10 would have been fun..Smiley
Activity: 742
SURVIVE | P2E

Im so excited to see and know what will be the effect of HACKEN to the cyberworld. I really believe it will have a big impact when it comes to eliminating black hat hackers. Really soon the cyberworld will be secured from all hackers.
Activity: 742
SURVIVE | P2E
By the way, congratulations to all of the staff, dev, team, and participants of Hacken as we already have 1012 whitelisted investors on board! I can sense the success of Hacken is on the way now! Smiley

This is a huge number of whitelisted investors , its 1012 . This shows that HACKEN is one of the promising ICO now. The team work really hard just to get this kind of achievement. I never doubt this project even once, I know HACKEN will become successful and they become popular to the cryptoworld . Now, this is just a part of the SUCCESS. Congrats!

Jump to: