Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 3. (Read 87232 times)

Activity: 645
Merit: 250
It's nice to see Hacken showing some signs of recovery.  HKN is still very undervalued and well below the ICO price.   Hacken is the cryptocurrency of choice for the Mr. Robots out there!   Smiley
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
If it was great at above $5.60 then it should be same at lower prices. It is also in its early phases so take it as startup which has to go through ups and downs before reaching to its true value.

the problem is that its not gonna achieve this market cap again before BTC itself is at around 40K$. if i had kept the crypto i invested in hkn i would have over 5x more money right now. surely i must blame myself for that terrible decision i made in the first place, but why do i blame me? because i invested in a shitcoin! obviously! i got punished for hodling a coin from its start, and thats pretty much the definition of a shitcoin!
a blockchain doesnt die per se, but if you go down 500(!) ranks because you are not capable for any listings plus no volume, then you indeed might consider it as dead. i think hkn team even didnt tell us what came out at that OkEx meeting three weeks ago, its hopeless.
you get the same answer from this team over and over again and as you see people sell it with a 60% loss because restacking seems much wiser.
i personally just wait for the ICO market cap to get of this nightmare. edit, for that just hope for another boxming video any time soon, the only way i see pushing this crap before falling back down again.

remember all these 100x youtube videos from the summer? they kinda remind me of Travis James, lol.

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Absolutely I did what one investor with long term goals was doing when HKN is available on bargaining prices. This is where people make mistake when they try to judge any promising project during down times. If it was great at above $5.60 then it should be same at lower prices. It is also in its early phases so take it as startup which has to go through ups and downs before reaching to its true value.
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
Hacken Weekly Updates
With all the positive feedback about the first video, we just had to continue this initiative. Check out what our VP of Marketing @mrkgleb prepared for you!
Available exclusively for #Hacken Telegram channel subscribers - https://hacken.live/2MyZyVX
Activity: 54
HACKEN IS USLELESS PRICE DUMPING NO NEW EXCHAGES  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
Good afternoon. I want to say that the coin is very promising, new exchanges in any case will, you can not worry. I wish everyone good luck.

When new exchanges listing ? NEVER

HACKEN IS USELESS AND GOING TO 0
NEVER NEW EXCHANGES. NOBODY NEEDS HACKEN. PRICE GOING TO 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001$ LOL
hacken team!
TODAY its time to deliver something!!
time is over to hide behind silly excuses!!!
tell us TODAY what we can expect of listings!!!!

When new exchanges listing ? NEVER

HACKEN IS USELESS AND GOING TO 0
legendary
Activity: 1554
this is interesting

Thank you dear to remind us Hacken is on a mission to provide secure environment to avoid mishaps. I like the concept of this project this will be really helpful in this ecosystem because we need this kind of platform who are doing such a wonderful job to educate the people about legit projects.
copper member
Activity: 238
As a community-driven project, #Hacken Ecosystem wants to deliver the best to you.
That is why we need your assistance. What is the best option for the next article by our team?
You’re welcome to choose one or share your thoughts in the comments.
https://twitter.com/Hacken_io/status/1033048146249768970
copper member
Activity: 238
How to #ponzi like a pro?
Some exchanges know all about it. They’ve created a "tx-fee mining" to issue their tokens, which is in fact a constant #ICO.
Luckily guys from @CER_Hacken made all things clear - https://hacken.live/2Mte71Z 
What is your opinion of such schemes?
https://twitter.com/Hacken_io/status/1032292396145537025

good nite hacken!

https://blocklr.com/news/john-mcafees-unhackable-crypto-wallet-hacked/

few weeks ago he even was not capable explaining his own wallet so its not really a surprise, that guy is a scamer without any knowledge...

silly project, silly advidors.

nite nite

oh the end is near. didnt they plan their next and probably last HackIt in chernobyl? it would fit for sure. i guess no antonov this year, more a simple gym, eh?
and for the OkEx meeting, do not forget the camera for fancy pics, surely its all we can expect again.
doesnt matter if the market is green or red, bullish or bearish, checking your hacken token in your portfolio always means scrolling down.
its the logical consequence for a cybersecurity token to go down 20 ranks per week if you have no volume on an exchange with a bad cybersecurity and only 12 million dollar on it. why the team didnt help kucoin to increase their security in the first place, even for free, i will never know.
they let the advantage of a low supply token stand out the whole time, but now telling you that it was one of the main problems for not getting listed, total BS imo.
its awkward because actually only a few hundreds crypto nerds worldwide would have been enough to gives this thing a healthy growth, but it seems the community is even less than a few hundred folks now since they all just jump aboard of this project at 40 cents. but people in this sub keep telling how awesome everything is and blame it just on the bear market. please just check things like Hydro and you will be astonished! you should give the team much more pressure folks! otherwise nothing ever happens!
so, tough to say but a market cap of 2 mio$ still seems way overrated for this project tbh and we all know what happens after token swaps, the market cap tanks. yea they have been mentioned in forbes but who wasnt, doesnt mean anything to me.

https://www.poets.org/poetsorg/poem/do-not-go-gentle-good-night
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
Feel sad to say that hacken price is dropping and they already going for the swap token in the future and hope it will more benifits us of that decision they will do. Until the end i will support this project to the fullest 👍
legendary
Activity: 1372
I was not expecting this much decline in HKN's value but if this has happened now then  everything under $1 is best buy. I was not paying attention to this market since it was out of my reach but today saw and couldn't believe that unexpected buying opportunity is knocking at my door. This token is must to be in ones portfolio.
Activity: 26
HKN is useless...price going to 0.01$ Smiley

In next days HKN will go up to 60 000 sat or higher Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 251
Hacken’s “Crypto Exchange Ranks” is setting a new trend in the Crypto universe. The boom is gaining momentum and each day more, and more media create their articles based on Bitforex Success Case.

Our research featured on Coindesk - https://hacken.live/2NDzdGX

Join the revolution and  send us your suggestion for the next investigation -  https://hacken.live/2L64NQW

#CER_Hacken

Hope we'll reach the time when Hacken will take part in the creation of the most secured exchange in the crypto industry.
They already proved that have enough skills and experience to be among the best in this sphere.
Activity: 107
Merit: 2
blahblah

seems like someone is salty because every altcoin is down in btc value right now Grin

Join the revolution and  send us your BTC and ETH so we can burn it.

We at hacken believe standing to our words is most important so we promised you already major exchanges, kuna listing, binance voting, we even have controversial advisors tweeting about binance getting hacked when they are down few hours so we at hacken we do make sure we will never get listed there. we at hacken make fancy pictures with huobi just not to get listed afterwards. our great baby is CER but actually it has nothing to do with our hkn token. we at hacken will not show or tell anyone about the collected tokens for the token burn, we at hacken just keep saying what we keep saying at hacken for months already, soon (one day, sure). you ask us at hacken about results on VEN bug bounty, cute.

We at hacken believe when this token goes to shit, we might just start to increase the number of the token because thats what you do when a token with no volume on crap exchanges goes to shit, you just increase the number of the token and everything is resolved for good, especially with the token burn of course.

we at hacken do not believe in hype, because it would just show how utterly sloppy we are.

Join the revolution and  send us your BTC and ETH so we can burn it.
Pages:
Jump to: