Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ★HADOKEN Coin [HDK] ★ Mine Now! ★ Limited POW 6 Days Left ★ 50% Interest - page 13. (Read 21413 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
edit: 2 minutes ago hashrate was 1.3 gh now it is 1.5. really crazy
I just sent 30 mh/s more to cryptopool  Cool
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
PLEASE BE QUIET!!! HOW LESS PEOPLE POST SOMETHING HERE, HOW LESS PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THIS COIN, BE SMART,AND SAY NOTHING!!! START TALKING WHEN YOU ALREADY MINE A LOT!!!

Actually i think the coin needs continuous support to achieve something. diff is rising like crazy also hashrate is almost 1.5GH. for an average miner the fun is coming to an end

True, the coin needs all the support it can get, but it is growing rather well now, but since it is Scrypt, we have  lot of Asics mining in here, so we really need the GPU miners and the community for support.

It is far from coming to an end for the average miner (well, I am one and I still think I am doing good), but we will all have to support the coin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
edit: 2 minutes ago hashrate was 1.3 gh now it is 1.5. really crazy
Activity: 686
PLEASE BE QUIET!!! HOW LESS PEOPLE POST SOMETHING HERE, HOW LESS PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THIS COIN, BE SMART,AND SAY NOTHING!!! START TALKING WHEN YOU ALREADY MINE A LOT!!!

Actually i think the coin needs continuous support to achieve something. diff is rising like crazy also hashrate is almost 1.5GH. for an average miner the fun is coming to an end
Activity: 266

Hahaha, I would think it would benefit the coin if more were to mine it. But I will be quiet.

Ooooops...
Activity: 280

good idea. lets steal as much as we can b4 the others find out  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
Is this a bug ?

Minep.it Op - PLS assist?
legendary
I switched to hashfaster.  Minep.it looks sick.

Agreed. There is something wrong ot minep.it . Cannot find a block about 40 min.

It was DDOS, mainly affecting the stats display. Blocks were still being found. Sorry about the disruption though.
How can i withdraw less than 100 coins from your pool?

Create a manual payout request in the account section.

Not possible.

Also it seems minep.it  - not paing. My coins are there and they not cashing out ( they are above 100 )
Yeah, i didn't see any manual payout option on their pool  Angry
legendary
Twitter @Acimirov
I switched to hashfaster.  Minep.it looks sick.

Agreed. There is something wrong ot minep.it . Cannot find a block about 40 min.

It was DDOS, mainly affecting the stats display. Blocks were still being found. Sorry about the disruption though.

Not possible.

Also it seems minep.it  - not paing. My coins are there and they not cashing out ( they are above 100 )
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Activity: 573
I switched to hashfaster.  Minep.it looks sick.

Not possible.
Activity: 221

legendary

Activity: 154
that was only a miss configuration detail Smiley
legendary
Twitter @Acimirov

I like minep.it but the 1000 min withdraw seems a bit high

I've lowered it to 100.

I cannot see "cashout" option on your pool. How I will withraw coins lees than 100 ?

We have that settings on cryptopool now.

I am on cryptopool now. I like it. In the beginning we mine LTC instead of HDK Cheesy
Activity: 700

I've lowered it to 100.

I cannot see "cashout" option on your pool. How I will withraw coins lees than 100 ?

Awesome!

I've lowered it to 100.

no worries , your pool is awesome Cheesy

Thanks! It's a shame some people have to try ruin it for us all Tongue

Ddos is not funny for anyone ;( they do the pool jobb hard.
legendary
Twitter @Acimirov

I've lowered it to 100.

Pages:
Jump to: