Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ★HADOKEN Coin [HDK] ★ Mine Now! ★ Limited POW 6 Days Left ★ 50% Interest - page 8. (Read 21411 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Btw I have sold my 20k cinni @ 19000sat during the  first peak ~ a week ago.
Profit was good enough for 1 day of mining.

I'm in Yellowcoin and now in Hadokencoin, both should be doing well. Yellowcoin should hit mintpal soon, and Hadokencoin should hit bittrex soon, but still, the money is at mintpal, if it can hit mintpal then hadoken can give us a nice return Smiley
Hope so.  Smiley

And I have caught the SHIBI train. Now waiting for SHIBI on mintpal as well.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Btw I have sold my 20k cinni @ 19000sat during the  first peak ~ a week ago.

I'm in Yellowcoin and now in Hadokencoin, both should be doing well. Yellowcoin should hit mintpal soon, and Hadokencoin should hit bittrex soon, but still, the money is at mintpal, if it can hit mintpal then hadoken can give us a nice return Smiley
Btw I have sold my 20k cinni @ 19000sat during the  first peak ~ a week ago.
So is there any progress with BITTREX?
I think 10 hours has ended.

Do you want to get on a exchange just for selling or for buying? Smiley

I'm still having fun with the stupid people that sold BC, CINNI when it was first trading on a exchange, they dumped it, and so lost a nice opportunity of nice money Smiley
Both BUY and SELL.  Smiley
It will depend on price.
legendary

Do you want to get on a exchange just for selling or for buying? Smiley

I'm still having fun with the stupid people that sold BC, CINNI when it was first trading on a exchange, they dumped it, and so lost a nice opportunity of nice money Smiley
legendary
People that are not mining this will lose a big opportunity here.  Roll Eyes But you don't had to follow me now, more coins for me Grin and when we hit the exchange with a nice multipool for Hadoken and we are going to the moon Cheesy
legendary
If I mined 800 khash/s for 8 hours, how many coins do you think I will earn at the end?

Around 1500 with this diff

Yes, diff is really looking great now. So now it is up to the owner of the coin to increase interest in the coin before we hit POS.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
If I mined 800 khash/s for 8 hours, how many coins do you think I will earn at the end?

Around 1500 with this diff
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
As long as we have 1G hashrate we are still looking good. Key is to get on Bittrex, check what is happening with coins like Yellowcoin, from the moment you're on a exchange everything can happen...

For POS coin the hashrate is irrelevant once it moves to POW.  As long as many people are mining then the coin will have good distribution.  At least the multipools are not on this coin and dumping it down - that is 1 benefit of not being on exchanges from day1. 

Please all people mining this coin or with interest please post on this thread so we can see how big the community is...

count me in

Im on this coin solely coz I was and still am a streetfighter fan. Ryu was my favourite character lol
The combos you could do were sick with da fireball, dragon punch and helicoptor kick lol defo.
Whaty was everyone elses fav character?
Activity: 11
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
Activity: 215
As long as we have 1G hashrate we are still looking good. Key is to get on Bittrex, check what is happening with coins like Yellowcoin, from the moment you're on a exchange everything can happen...

For POS coin the hashrate is irrelevant once it moves to POW.  As long as many people are mining then the coin will have good distribution.  At least the multipools are not on this coin and dumping it down - that is 1 benefit of not being on exchanges from day1. 

Please all people mining this coin or with interest please post on this thread so we can see how big the community is...
legendary
Activity: 8

Cool

I would like to know what everybody here envision for HADOKENCOIN at the moment?

Please support the HADOKENCOIN REDDIT http://www.reddit.com/r/Hadokencoin/  (post all the pools etc)

Reddit is responsible for most coins success now as trolls will soon be engaging our thread here at BTCTalk.

Lets get things done for HADOKEN COIN. Plans after POW.
IF YOU WANT THIS COIN TO SURVIVE WE MUST START THE HADOKEN COMMUNITY!
Email me at [email protected]  

Twitter @HadokenPrice

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
We need to get to BITTREX.
Now is right time I think.

That is right.
Dev did u already talk with the Bittrex Owner ?
We need to get to BITTREX.
Now is right time I think.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
please fill this thread with ideas, infos oder something else.
stop your selling offers
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org