Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ★HADOKEN Coin [HDK] ★ Mine Now! ★ Limited POW 6 Days Left ★ 50% Interest - page 5. (Read 21413 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
People are really too demanding... A coin that just hit one day ago and everybody is complaining.... the problem is everybody put their hash to the latest coin that is being released and they jump from one coin to another coin to earn some money. But what if Hadoken coin is suddenly surprissing everybody and jump to the moon. People that are now mining are mining a lot more then on the first day when everybody was jumping on it. I will try to get this one on a exchange, and from the moment it is on a exchange a coin stay pretty alife.
+1 looks like the community will take over this coin  Cheesy If dev doesn't respond till the end of pow, we ought to create a new hadoken community thread  Undecided
Activity: 209
Merit: 101
Smells good!
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
Funny idea, this might start a new series of altcoins
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
I have written to pool as for unconfirmed blocks but there's no answer yet. Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
My coins are unconfirmed too in cryptopool.eu ? Pool op here ?
Activity: 198
Got several thousand unconfirmed on cryptopool.eu. Pulling miners out until sorted. Not happy Sad
legendary
Activity: 1120
Owner of http://hadoken.cryptopool.eu/ please have a look why the blocks are not being confirmed, Thanks!
legendary
I notice some nice hashrate pickup...
Activity: 10
Activity: 24
I did not want lose my money

we need you ,dev
Activity: 133
People are really too demanding... A coin that just hit one day ago and everybody is complaining.... the problem is everybody put their hash to the latest coin that is being released and they jump from one coin to another coin to earn some money. But what if Hadoken coin is suddenly surprissing everybody and jump to the moon. People that are now mining are mining a lot more then on the first day when everybody was jumping on it. I will try to get this one on a exchange, and from the moment it is on a exchange a coin stay pretty alife.

I hear ya, man. I'm beginning to wonder if this one is going to go unexchanged all the way until POS.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
legendary
If a coin can have a exchange, then everything can happen.
legendary
Glad to see more interest in the coin.Keep up the good work!

again send a request to bittrex to add it...
Activity: 20
Glad to see more interest in the coin.Keep up the good work!
Ok, so exchange, block explorer, and multipool are the first things on the agenda. I'll shoot Busoni an email and see if he'll add it to Poloniex, or at least consider it. For bounties...I'm assuming there's no premine, soooo community funded bounties? We would need a trusted, transparent method to store and transport funds. Another option could be to take a portion of multipool fees and fund bounties and projects with those.

Yes, bounties. I believe someone should create a bounty address. We can maybe ask the pool(s) that are still running Hadokencoin to donate a few coins....

We should hold off on taking community collection for bounties, even if the address is 100% valid. Let's get a block explorer going so we have full transparency from the start. In the meantime, I see nothing wrong with users verbally pledging some coin, so we have an idea of interest. As far as website updates and announcements...we need to know the current dev's commitment i.e. would you like to turnover, or are you still backing the coin

legendary
Ok, so exchange, block explorer, and multipool are the first things on the agenda. I'll shoot Busoni an email and see if he'll add it to Poloniex, or at least consider it. For bounties...I'm assuming there's no premine, soooo community funded bounties? We would need a trusted, transparent method to store and transport funds. Another option could be to take a portion of multipool fees and fund bounties and projects with those.

Yes, bounties. I believe someone should create a bounty address. We can maybe ask the pool(s) that are still running Hadokencoin to donate a few coins....
Activity: 8
Good News: I just heard back from ShareXcoin, and they're looking into adding HDK.

Nice =D
Good News: I just heard back from ShareXcoin, and they're looking into adding HDK.
Pages:
Jump to: