Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HANSA] ★NEW★ First Auto-Verification Payment coin ★BOUNTIES - page 8. (Read 17268 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
A large pre-mine is always a sword over a dev's head and a ball chained to his leg. He will never get rid of those until he gets rid of the pre-mine and many devs do just that.
Activity: 658
Merit: 507
Passive Income Bot Trading
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized

Hansa 1700 Sport cabriolet 1935 Grin
Pre-mine seems a little large, if it had been smaller we may have looked at adding you to CryptNZ.

To put in perspective, you would have to mine every single block for roughly 5 days to have the equivalent to the same as the pre-mine (at the 200 reward per block) which is equal to ~3387 Blocks.

The problem with the pre-mine is that we have no control over how it is spent. It could be spent in any which way and they could just say that they paid someone to do some work.

The bigger problem we see is that essentially the pre mine is already rather large (2.5%) and the fact that the block rewards are low and get even lower quite fast.

So essentially they will "own" the majority of the network for quite some time.
Which we see as a rather big risk for our traders and customers hence the decision not to list HANSA.

2.5% premine is nothing compared to paycoin's 99% premine...
Its funny how things work! lol. I was going to mention this myself.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Pre-mine seems a little large, if it had been smaller we may have looked at adding you to CryptNZ.

To put in perspective, you would have to mine every single block for roughly 5 days to have the equivalent to the same as the pre-mine (at the 200 reward per block) which is equal to ~3387 Blocks.

The problem with the pre-mine is that we have no control over how it is spent. It could be spent in any which way and they could just say that they paid someone to do some work.

The bigger problem we see is that essentially the pre mine is already rather large (2.5%) and the fact that the block rewards are low and get even lower quite fast.

Which we see as a rather big risk for our traders and customers hence the decision not to list HANSA.

2.5% premine is nothing compared to paycoin's 99% premine...
The Payout Glitch on ManhattanMine was just sorted out. Happy Staking!
Im not worried about the pre-mine. Hansa has already put in alot of work prior to the launch. Hansa has been transparent with what funds will be used for. I hope this stays in practice for a long time. The fair launch was a good idea. Everything in the Github readme was better than most coin launches.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
guys please spread hash on other pool
Activity: 78
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
Hello guys,

i have send an request to the guys from https://www.cryptopia.co.nz to add this coin
to her Exchange ,  actualy i wait for the coin Review ,  but i am sure that they will add it to
there voting page https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting.

if u think this is a good idea and u like it , so feel free to Register.
and please use my referrer link.

thank u guys.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=Tillkoeln

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
around 7k mined now + ur premine

i think there is no exchange needed ..there are no balanced coins
Activity: 70
Counted and diff is retargeting in every block correctly.
All is fine so far.
HANSA is now officially Opensource crypto.
I hope there is technical guys who are interest about this project.
Job bounties are pretty nice amount and early coins will grow most, because 10% stake is live from begin.

Next step is get HANSA to several Exchanges. Right?  Wink

Launch was smoothly I think, and all pools are online. Big thank you.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
guys spread hash on our pool! thanks
I found block 100, i should get a reward for that!! lol  Grin Grin Grin
You should  Cheesy
I found block 100, i should get a reward for that!! lol  Grin Grin Grin