Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HANSA] ★NEW★ First Auto-Verification Payment coin ★BOUNTIES - page 3. (Read 17268 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
While we're at it, is there a "telling haters to fuck off bounty"? EWkg3om2VqBWzSN7PyZrvBHz29iWswdGF4 Tongue (Or pretty much any of the addresses that I've transferred ~100 coins to from that one; they're all mine. Tongue )
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Haha  Cheesy. Not sure what other think about that. Let's ask..
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity
Mac wallet appears fine, syncs and I got some coins:

GREAT NEWS and nice pic  Grin
now we can release MAC bounty and mark ready.
Thanks EBK1000.

So, is there a testing bounty then: EUzv7AvLckQDLJQVKyokSoyUcdUbXqqJVK

GREAT NEWS and nice pic  Grin
now we can release MAC bounty and mark ready.
Thanks EBK1000.
legendary
A Wound in Eternity

legendary
A Wound in Eternity
Whats the story with the Mac-qt wallet??? Huh
MAC wallet:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/85sxqzokd88eaq1/Hansa-Qt.zip
I'm waiting some one MAC user download it and look all is fine.

Packet is virus checked by virustotal.com and clean.

Thanks, I'm testing it now, I will update you in a bit
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
MAC wallet:

so these are binaries. I gave you step by step instructions to build from git.. which is how coins are usually assembled.. these Mac instructions are not that trivial.. and some coins don't even have Mac wallet because of this

so much for proof of job  Cool

Would you pay a taxi driver for simply telling you how to get to your destination instead of taking you there?

trust me , it strengthens this crypto what I sent dev..

6775.00 HANSA bounty for mac wallet received, this is for community info as POJ (proof of job) is an integral part of this crypto coin

have a great day!
You welcome. Your work was good.
And that was paid from my personal wallet, not from community bounty coins.

simply wow.. this is a first one (dev sent from own wallet) have been doing this for over a year, hope you go places.. just don't drop it , coins that will win long term (and it could be years even decade +) will be these that stay consistent , and become very very valuable
MAC wallet:

so these are binaries. I gave you step by step instructions to build from git.. which is how coins are usually assembled.. these Mac instructions are not that trivial.. and some coins don't even have Mac wallet because of this

so much for proof of job  Cool

Would you pay a taxi driver for simply telling you how to get to your destination instead of taking you there?

6775.00 HANSA bounty for mac wallet received, this is for community info as POJ (proof of job) is an integral part of this crypto coin

have a great day!
You welcome. Your work was good.
And that was paid from my personal wallet, not from community bounty coins.
legendary
MAC wallet:

have a great day!
I get that he did some effort, but it wasn't the task that was asked for... xD

Anyway, any luck with the other exchanges?
MAC wallet:

so much for proof of job  Cool

Depend situation  Cheesy
Don't worry I will not spent bounty reserved coins for that.
And now we have MAC wallet I just waiting some MAC user test it, then we can release MAC bounty reward and mark it ready.
MAC wallet:

hey I don't understand I gave very precise instructions for Mac wallet like a week ago and what do I see.. (including new "RESERVED" nick... strange way to do business but hey!

"6 project payment   mac QT-wallet   13550.00   RESERVED karimdr2"

no bounty no wallet no nada I guess it is how you roll
I remember you gave instructions, but guy who try to build wallet following it, fails.
Don't worry , I will PM you today.

Can some one check MAC wallet please?
legendary
MAC wallet:

MAC wallet:

legendary
hey I don't understand I gave very precise instructions for Mac wallet like a week ago and what do I see.. (including new "RESERVED" nick... strange way to do business but hey!

"6 project payment   mac QT-wallet   13550.00   RESERVED karimdr2"

no bounty no wallet no nada I guess it is how you roll
legendary
A Wound in Eternity
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
So you are creating a currency, with an idea that you let other people develop for you... and then you give them coins in this non-existent tech that you promise? Jesus christ.

How is it non-existant? Do you seriously somehow figure that it doesn't exist, despite there being Windows and Linux wallets, just because the dev doesn't have the resources to easily create a Mac wallet, and thus offers a bounty to someone else to make one? (Nevermind that Windows alone, nevermind Windows and Linux combined, are far more prevalent than Macs.)

he paid someone for windows wallet as well, and there are a lot of other "jobs".

You know, it kind of reminds me of this guy I knew. He did some stuff himself, but he paid a lot of other people to do a lot of other jobs too that helped his project. What was his name... ah yeah that's right, "the head of every project ever".

If all you're going to do in this topic is whine about how the coin isn't being developed in the way you'd prefer (and while I haven't checked extensively, I don't see you making a better coin), perhaps you should click here and never return.

Dont make a fool out of yourself. If you have been in cryptos a while you learn to see the flaws in an early stage. This currency has it all. A dev, which probably does not even code C++ nor C. What "he" does is that he let others do the job for him and pays them with the currency that "others" develops for him. Ha ha.

Well, who told the Dev should do everything, and the rest should just buy/sell coins, and post "whats up dev, give us the news" here in the forum?
I don't see anything wrong in the fact that someone manages the work, while others do the coding (given that the one who manages, is able to find the ones who do the work). In reality "good coding skills" and "good managing skills" is something very rarely combined in a single individual. Moreover good programmer would never be a good salesman. So I believe its ok to distribute tasks to the ones who can do them well. Do you think Gates or Jobbs, or other successful IT entrepreneurs were coding themselves? Smiley Some of them might have written some code in the beginning, but this is not what they are good in, so they passed this task on others.

What "he" does is that he let others do the job for him and pays them with the currency that "others" develops for him. Ha ha.

Yes, ha ha. Do we like it or not, this is what everybody does now in the real world - let others do the job, and pay with the currency "others" develop Smiley. You can tell the same about the whole US economy and the dollar  Grin
Okay, go make a better coin. I'm waiting.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
So you are creating a currency, with an idea that you let other people develop for you... and then you give them coins in this non-existent tech that you promise? Jesus christ.

How is it non-existant? Do you seriously somehow figure that it doesn't exist, despite there being Windows and Linux wallets, just because the dev doesn't have the resources to easily create a Mac wallet, and thus offers a bounty to someone else to make one? (Nevermind that Windows alone, nevermind Windows and Linux combined, are far more prevalent than Macs.)

he paid someone for windows wallet as well, and there are a lot of other "jobs".

You know, it kind of reminds me of this guy I knew. He did some stuff himself, but he paid a lot of other people to do a lot of other jobs too that helped his project. What was his name... ah yeah that's right, "the head of every project ever".

If all you're going to do in this topic is whine about how the coin isn't being developed in the way you'd prefer (and while I haven't checked extensively, I don't see you making a better coin), perhaps you should click here and never return.

Dont make a fool out of yourself. If you have been in cryptos a while you learn to see the flaws in an early stage. This currency has it all. A dev, which probably does not even code C++ nor C. What "he" does is that he let others do the job for him and pays them with the currency that "others" develops for him. Ha ha.
Pages:
Jump to: