Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HAPPYCOIN [HPY] X11 -5%POS- GOOD LUCK!! - page 24. (Read 46559 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Id like to see the coin launched, working...

then Id like to mine it.

Id like to keep mining it providing the block chain doesn't have any hidden blocks (ie. ASIACOIN) AND...

It would be made completely independent from the DEV.

DEV can have his premine... but is unable to stop the coin again... they can claim the coin and market it but really the blockchain and wallets is handed over to the community.

The coin lives of its own accord.

then have someone take over there is so many of us that paid and rented rigs is dev going to give us what we mined so far, he didn't lose a dime but doesn't care about people who spent reasl money on this

i'm sure people would donate to keep it alive i'dd give 10% of my
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Its a little bizarre.

Id love to know what the hell Im supposed to do at launch if I was too mine it.

No idea at all how the wallet is gona work?

New wallet?

New nodes in conf?

So far no answers....

What exactly is being launched?

Anyone?

With a relaunch, the smartest thing to do is upload ew wallet with a difference RPCport and new nodes and then just do a normal launch. It'll kill the old chain off and those coins will be useless.

Or, he could get his premine back and just let this blockchain continue.  
Activity: 443
where can i get a wallet?
Its a little bizarre.

New wallet?

New nodes in conf?

So far no answers....

Anyone?

you still going to mine this c'mon man,
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Its a little bizarre.

New wallet?

New nodes in conf?

So far no answers....

Anyone?

Agree, I'm scratching my head also??  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
I just had to check back into this thread lol,,,, this is amazing,,,, so what becomes of the coins we have mined from yesterday? not that anyone wants them now.... got to hand it to the dev tho, he is hanging in there like nothing has happened and all should go forward again... a real trooper not giving up on his coin lol
this is the funniest thread and shitcoin  i've ever seen, i rented 380mh yesterday(wasted i admit) but this is happy coin, as in made me laugh so much, google translate dev is a funny kid ....don't mine this, i mine shitcoins just for profit to dump them but this is to much even us for profit guys shouldn't support this, c'mon guys.if this passes what else will we see.
Activity: 685
Merit: 500
We missed our premine. who got the premine Please pm me  Shocked

Can't stop laughing.. and you gonna mine this again???  Grin Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I got block 1 on first launch and sent PM to dev but no answer from him. First block was only 0.1 % of coins (46 360)
http://explorer.kryptochaos.com/hpc/index.php?block_hash=00000ba7403283c78e1ee0cb99a0dbaf072f88def4958c81839dee5aab9380c6

Now I see that on second launch premine will be 1% instead of 0.1%. Maybe dev is getting greedy?

And if I understood correctly dev is asking whoever gets Block 1 in a couple of hours to return the premine to him. Maybe someone should tell him how to mine block 1 BEFORE launch  Huh

we wrong insert the premine %. 46360 HPC can you pay for the bounty and Giveaways.
and i know who are you, you are pool owner. why use new user?
he pm me after we ann relaunch
Activity: 154
I got block 1 on first launch and sent PM to dev but no answer from him. First block was only 0.1 % of coins (46 360)
http://explorer.kryptochaos.com/hpc/index.php?block_hash=00000ba7403283c78e1ee0cb99a0dbaf072f88def4958c81839dee5aab9380c6

Now I see that on second launch premine will be 1% instead of 0.1%. Maybe dev is getting greedy?

And if I understood correctly dev is asking whoever gets Block 1 in a couple of hours to return the premine to him. Maybe someone should tell him how to mine block 1 BEFORE launch  Huh

I thought 463,600 HPC sounded a little high...

So Dev, why don't you PM this nice guy back, and then work out what you will be doing with this coin.
nice move

And if I understood correctly dev is asking whoever gets Block 1 in a couple of hours to return the premine to him. Maybe someone should tell him how to mine block 1 BEFORE launch  Huh

I thought 463,600 HPC sounded a little high...

So Dev, why don't you PM this nice guy back, and then work out what you will be doing with this coin.
Activity: 154
I reckon the dev is still mining it. in the hopes
Activity: 19

I see pool.mn is still mining... he really should shut his stratum down...

Pool hash = 1.18GH/s

Net Hash = 1.57GH/s
he will shut down the pool later

Pools should have shut down once you called relaunch.

I set up failovers for just this situation but failovers mean shit if the stratum isn't shut down.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
wow this is the only circus i know where the clown is running it Grin
Activity: 42

Pool hash = 1.18GH/s

Net Hash = 1.57GH/s
he will shut down the pool later
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
and no place to trade so this coin in dead  imo
  do you  have some plan ?
If we add to some list, I will keep voting for this coins.
Activity: 294
Please some one clarify to me.
Do we get to keep the hpc we already mined!!!!.
I mined 18000 hpc yesterday without knowing that the dec messed it up.
Or are those mined hpc are useless unhappy coins now Sad(

Thanks

Pool hash = 1.18GH/s

Net Hash = 1.57GH/s
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
and no place to trade so this coin in dead  imo
Pages:
Jump to: