Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HAPPYCOIN [HPY] X11 -5%POS- GOOD LUCK!! - page 28. (Read 46559 times)

Activity: 483
Merit: 250
what a load! seen some FUD out there but relaunching a coin after its launched caus you dropped the ball. Walk away from this one
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
Be aware: wallet is PDM:Trojan.Win32.Bazon.a (Kaspersky).
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
After lauch i will apply it Grin.
It looks good.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Dev, if you're going to try again tomorrow, could you fix the solo mining issue a couple of us had. It might be a mistake I made but I can't see it. Check my post here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6934326

I also had the same problem
Activity: 126
Dev, if you're going to try again tomorrow, could you fix the solo mining issue a couple of us had. It might be a mistake I made but I can't see it. Check my post here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6934326
why are  there  people still mining HPC  ??

1. greed
2. hope coins will be counted
3. forget about annoucment/lazy to read

It's 2 in the morning where I am and sadly I can't get to my miners for 7 hours as they are at work (free electricity Cheesy) and the Dev @ pool.mn hasn't switched the stratum to allow my failover to kick in...
Activity: 154
I am am hours drive and a day at work away from my miners. Can there be at least an explanation please Dev?? That's the least we could have. A little clarity. We all know things don't work out. Please.....
Activity: 490

1. greed
2. hope coins will be counted
3. forget about annoucment/lazy to read
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
unhappy coin
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
if you were gonna get on the premine then you should of done it at the beginning......this coin is dead, no one is gonna buy into it especially if it's gonna cost them their coins.  dev can only save the coin if he spends the time to fix it.
Activity: 308
relauvch!
Activity: 421

DEV OFFLINE!!!WTF!!!
Activity: 336
a compensation indeed is needed  Lips sealed
Activity: 392
Relaunch ann too late.Many people lost hashpower.Dev should compensate those coins after relaunch or no one will buy you anymore.
Anyway,community taking over this scam is a better option.
This is second time recently that the dev didn't get the premine, happened to Right Coin [RTC] too.

Now if only pool.mn was switched off, my miners at work wouldn't be wasting time and money.
Activity: 421

Are you kidding me?!

Why relaunch it?!!!

BDG had this issue before, but not relaunch, just release new version for fix that!!!

Activity: 448
Just when I thought I had seen and heard it all! Should have just let the coin go on mining and created another coin and remembered to do his pre mine next time....I wont be back for a 2nd launch.

Does this mean the coins we mined are dead?
I'm still receiving payouts....

Interesting.....

move your miners to a diff coin if you haven't by now looks like there is still 11gh mining this tststs poor people that are not home and are mining this coin still
Activity: 294
STOP MINING, WE RELAUNCH BY 26 MAY 18:00PM GMT. WE MISSED OUR PREMINE AND FOR FIX STAKE INTEREST. SORRY FOR THE FAILED LAUNCH TODAY.  Cry

Are you the same dev that launched CIV ??
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6888189
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Just when I thought I had seen and heard it all! Should have just let the coin go on mining and created another coin and remembered to do his pre mine next time....I wont be back for a 2nd launch.

Does this mean the coins we mined are dead?
I'm still receiving payouts....

Interesting.....
Pages:
Jump to: