Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HAPPYCOIN [HPY] X11 -5%POS- GOOD LUCK!! - page 30. (Read 46559 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
happy coin  Grin  Grin  Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
i should have known after seeing that bright yellow wallet (terrible color ) hey one of pools just sewnt me 1500 more happy yellow coins  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
ok, back to conspiracycoin i go... it's a conspiracy i tell ya...   Grin

-tb-

that one is even on polo now i did well mining it early on .

So go mine some more...  see signature.   Grin

-tb-
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
STOP MINING, WE RELAUNCH BY 26 MAY 18:00PM GMT. WE MISSED OUR PREMINE AND FOR FIX STAKE INTEREST. SORRY FOR THE FAILED LAUNCH TODAY.  Cry

Guys.. Are you serious ? :-/

Stopping Suprnova Stratum now so people don't waste their hashes..

Seriously ?

dev missed his premine (which tells you why he wanted this coin started in first p;lace, i wonder who's going to mine it tomorrow, what an idiot , luckily i smelled and mined only 30 minutes only 3000 coins wasted

lol.. ok, shutting down now
STOP MINING, WE RELAUNCH BY 26 MAY 18:00PM GMT. WE MISSED OUR PREMINE AND FOR FIX STAKE INTEREST. SORRY FOR THE FAILED LAUNCH TODAY.  Cry

Seriously ?

dev missed his premine (which tells you why he wanted this coin started in first p;lace, i wonder who's going to mine it tomorrow, what an idiot , luckily i smelled and mined only 30 minutes only 3000 coins wasted
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Seriously ?

ehm...no...no relaunch... community should take over this coin!!!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Seriously ?

-tb-

that one is even on polo now i did well mining it early on .
Activity: 420
cool, I am moving there also in p2p sites right now.
legendary
Point. Click. Blockchain

-tb-
yeah, who is going to pay my rental also? Sad Huh Huh

move to mastifcoin it's x11 i moved my rentals there or find another coin to mine .

whatever who's going to pay for my rentals?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL

buahahahahahah fucking donk dev..... ahahah i staied here just to see this message.....buahahhahahahha

Fucking retards...

A relaunch have to be announced 30min / 1hrs after launch and have some activity here in the meantime...how long is it running?lol
I cant belive you really goes to relaunch this, sorry man but its p2p...its running...dev should left and someone cometent should take his seat!!

(this is not my usual post style, but sorry....wtf....ahah)
legendary
Point. Click. Blockchain
hpc.cryptopools.com/getting_started is online and rocking.  Don't need to register.

Just point your miner at :  stratum+tcp://hpc.cryptopools.com:3467 -u (happycoin address) -p (any password)

-tb-

...and fee is ?

1%... as can be seen here.  Sorry...

hpc.cryptopools.com

-tb-

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL

buahahahahahah fucking donk dev..... ahahah i staied here just to see this message.....buahahhahahahha

Fucking retards...

lol it's funny even tough i rented but i moved to different coin
Activity: 178

wtf, who is the problem stupid dev
Activity: 420
yeah, who is going to pay my rental also? Sad Huh Huh

Fucking retards...

A relaunch have to be announced 30min / 1hrs after launch and have some activity here in the meantime...how long is it running?lol
I cant belive you really goes to relaunch this, sorry man but its p2p...its running...dev should left and someone cometent should take his seat!!

are you going to give me my thousands of coins i mined from your premine tomorrow?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
where is the op/dev?
Pages:
Jump to: