Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 106. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
A very fast-growing project on this platform, I admire

I agree, I follow him from the very beginning, as soon as he appeared on the forum, investors every day began to appear more often on the pages

I have long analyzed this fact. How do you think, with what it can be connected?

What are you talking about? With what can be connected?

I mean that the project is very actively developing and the number of participants is growing every day

I think this is because the project is very unusual compared to others. He has a lot of distinctive features

What is its difference? On the positive side, do you mean or vice versa?

Of course with a positive. A project that will improve the education system around the world is very interesting, primarily for investors

I agree with you, I think that if the project is very active and will develop, it can fall under quotas from other states

Yes, yes, I'm talking about this and saying that, because of these thoughts, more and more investors are appearing at the project
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I agree, I follow him from the very beginning, as soon as he appeared on the forum, investors every day began to appear more often on the pages

I have long analyzed this fact. How do you think, with what it can be connected?

I mean that the project is very actively developing and the number of participants is growing every day

I think this is because the project is very unusual compared to others. He has a lot of distinctive features

Of course with a positive. A project that will improve the education system around the world is very interesting, primarily for investors

I agree with you, I think that if the project is very active and will develop, it can fall under quotas from other states

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★
Monetary policy

88% of issued DSCP tokens will be distributed during the crowdsale, 10% of issued tokens are reserved for company founders, and 2% will be used for the bounty campaign.

More: https://disciplina.io/WhitePaper_eng.pdf

Don't miss the update in DISCIPLINA blog!

The usage of DSCP tokens

The main payment instrument in applications using the DISCIPLINA blockchain will be the DSCP token together with a smaller payment unit named Logic, equivalent to fractions of DSCP. The DSCP token, a token of ERC20 standard that will be distributed during the crowdsale, will be converted to native tokens in a 1:1 ratio after the start of DISCIPLINA MainNet.
Students located in Moscow can enroll in courses in San-Francisco. It will be easy for teacher from the US to receive payments from a student that lives in Russia – the procedure will not involve any bureaucratic problems or commission fees to mediatorial banks.

Smart-contracts will guarantee the safe deal for both parties regardless of any external factors.

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
a project with a very interesting idea that is in the form of online education that will certainly be very useful in the future, a very positive industry. this exciting idea should be accompanied by clear information about this project, where I can see the road map of this project to find out the future project plan

Our road map is on our web https://disciplina.io
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
a project with a very interesting idea that is in the form of online education that will certainly be very useful in the future, a very positive industry. this exciting idea should be accompanied by clear information about this project, where I can see the road map of this project to find out the future project plan
Activity: 56
I really like this project, very perspective idea. Hope it will develop and grow!
DISCIPLINA GOALS

To create a universal blockchain that will store personal achievements in a digital form and guarantee their permanence and credibility
To offer an effective algorithm for candidate search by their fields of expertise
To develop a mechanism of monetization of the data stored by the educational institutions

Activity: 85
I understand that it's about developing your own blockchain platform, right? That is, this project does not take as a basis a ready-made platform by ethereum type or something like that. Is it your own development from scratch?
Well, yes, I think that at the core of this course there are already some developments, but on the whole the system will be fully developed on its own.
And why it was impossible to take as a basis the already existing network of blockchain? Would not that save much more time and effort for development?
Because the developers and founders of this project spoke about this more than once, they needed to ensure the security of personal data, which the current blockchain platforms could not afford. And so we had to start developing our own technology.
I hope that the project has an excellent team of developers and they will be able to make a really high quality product that will become very useful and interesting for many.

We have really great team! Our Blockchain developers was exact team which was coding most of Cardano blockchain code.

Jump to: